Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka (32175 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by arewafederation: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
which sane human still supports PMB?

Which sane person will support Atiku?

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by EternalTruths: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fr. Mbaka is surely one of the three wise men from the EAST who has been led by the star of Nigeria fortune to the way of truth.

But he kept quiet when Fulani herdsmen terrorism erupted in Igboland.

To we the Igbos, he is foolish angry

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Earth2Metahuman: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2016
but i blame him for the data that is about to increase

and im going to recede all my support for him until something is done about ncc and his on decision.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Kingsley1000(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2016
fashola and fr mbaka for president 2019
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Yyeske(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Mbaka is on point, our treasury was emptied by GEJ with no political will to save as asserted by Aunty Ngozi Iweala, yet wailers will always blame PMB for not fixing the problem that was predicted years ago by people like Soludo et al.

GEJ was just a blight in our nation's history

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by caesar232: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2016
kahal29:
Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Emene, Revd Fr. Ejike Mbaka has called for prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and has absolved him of blame in the country’s economic challenges.

Fr. Mbaka, however, reassured Nigerians that the current economic condition in the country will soon be over.

In a sermon to mark the opening of the 2016/2017 Legal Year, organised by Enugu State Judiciary, Mbaka who prophesied Buhari’s victory in the 2015 presidential election recalled that, in 2012, he prophesied that doom time would follow the oil boom, if there was no good planning of the country’s resources.

“But, the past administration was one of ‘LOOT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.’ Look at a place like the Niger Delta and one of them became president and did nothing for his people and now, you want Buhari to perform magic. But, we are a mono economy and every country depending on oil is suffering the same fate with Nigeria today.

“Buhari is not the cause of hunger in the country; not the cause of starvation in Nigeria.

“The tap root of Nigeria’s economy has been cut; Buhari is just trying to hold a rolling vehicle; a vehicle that the brakes have been destroyed.

“So, Buhari is not the cause. If (former President Goodluck) Jonathan was the president today, the situation would have been worse.[/color]

“Economic recession will not last long; the solution will come in a super natural way.

“Just like Ebola, we thought everybody would die; where is it now? Recession will go as Ebola has gone.

So, all we have to do is to pray for Buhari; he has good agenda but, many around him are planning to pull him down.”

On the recent arrest of judges by the Department of State Services (DSS), Mbaka said Nigerians are beginning to lose hope in the Judiciary, “but with Buhari’s revolutionary experience going on, I am not saying that all who are accused are guilty but, I am saying that judges ought to remain incorruptible.

“If they are corrupt, they should be arrested and whoever arrests them should be praised.

“So, if president Buhari has that courage, that lion heart, to touch the tiger’s tail, he is a hero.”

Mbaka lauded the performance of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and described it as “an exemplary display of visionary leadership which has enthroned peace, uniting diverse political interests.”

He called on the people of the state to continue to support his government which he said has been anointed by God.

In his speech to mark the legal year, Acting Chief Judge of Enugu State, Justice N.P Emehelu commended the governor for giving rapid response to the needs of the Judiciary by providing the necessary requirements for the appointments of judges in the state as well as facilitating supervisory duties of the Customary Court of Appeal.

She made a request for a befitting Customary Court of Appeal complex in Enugu as well as complexes for the high courts and Magistrate Courts outside Enugu and called for more slots to be given the judiciary for appointment of high court judges following depletion in the number of judges occasioned by deaths and retirements.

Justice Emehelu thanked the Bar and Bench in the state for their cooperation urging them to redouble their efforts for a quicker and better dispensation of justice.

“I have noted the concern and suggestions of the Nigeria Bar Association as well as those of the learned magistrates and I wish to assure that God willing, we will partner with you in addressing those concerns and issues.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/dont-blame-president-for-hunger-in-nigeria-fr-mbaka/
inasmuch as I dnt want to insult a man of God Mr mbaka should shut up let enlightened men speak about the govt

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by SillyMods: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
arewafederation:

When should we expect the problems to be fixed?
He has a four year mandate.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

But he kept quiet when Fulani herdsmen terrorism erupted in Igboland.

To we the Igbos, he is foolish angry
He has lost relevance since he can't address herdsmen killing his people and Ipob massacre issue..
People going for adoration, I wonder what they are going for.

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by mrvitalis(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
arewafederation:

When should we expect the problems to be fixed?
With dedicated minds it will take us 5 years to get out of here
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
front page
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by oloriooko(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Did he tell u the time frame to fix the problem?
Did he tell you his plan to fix the problem?
PMB is not a leader hrs only good as EFCC boss not a president. If he keeps blaming others, it's as good as hez bereaved of ideas

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by arewafederation: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

With dedicated minds it will take us 5 years to get out of here

And Bubu has less than 3 years with not too dedicated minds around him....!
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by luvinhubby(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Did he tell u the time frame to fix the problem?

Did he operate under any time frame to plunge Nigeria into an economic mess.

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Kingsley1000(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Yyeske:
Mbaka is on point, our treasury was emptied by GEJ with no political will to save as asserted by Aunty Ngozi Iweala, yet wailers will always blame PMB for not fixing the problem that was predicted years ago by people like Soludo et al.

GEJ was just a blight in our nation's history
that's the fact,the mess we're in now doesn't happen in one day,it was corruption accumulated far back 80s
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by kings09(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2016
because he spoke in favor of ur buhari shey? grin

Zombie shaaaa
Aufbauh:
Fr. Mbaka is surely one of the three wise men from the EAST who has been led by the star of Nigeria fortune to the way of truth.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by kings09(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Those like kahal n d guy u quoted who r bn paid to do dis job
PresidentAtiku:
which sane human still supports PMB?
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by kolaish(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2016
THIS MAN SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN IF HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY. IS IT JONATHAN THAT REMOVED SUBSIDY THAT EVENTUALLY LEADS TO SKYROCKETING OF MARKET PRICE? IS IT GEJ THAT FLOATED THE DOLLARS THAT MAKES PRICES OF GOODS GO HAYWIRE?

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Vizzim: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2016
If we don't blame the president then who should we blame, his wife.

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Dare2Try(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2016
May God forgive me but if I was close to this politician calling himself Reverend Father I would have give him a black out slap

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by moshould(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2016
some people are juz blaming the president and everybody around them.....honestly some people are very lazy, they don't want to work...lf i have the power, i'll make sure there will be no food for lazy people..not even gala and pure water...they will die of hunger...dem full my area....no education, no handwork, no business skill, juz sitting down and waiting for manner....bastards.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by ouski25: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
then who is to blame
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Franchise21(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:
Fr Mbaka Atiku2019 we know wink

#Atiku2019
I'll rather vote for President Buhari than vote Atiku come 2019

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by alaskido(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
My Most Fr. Mbaka, please leave politics alone and face Gods work o. Nigerian Politics is dirty. Any good Christian that joins politics will have his name and hands stained with sin because it is a dirty game. You will do dirty things and tell lies to the people who voted you into power.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by mmsen: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Another useless man of 'god'/fraud lying to the masses.

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Omeokachie: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
This reharshed story about ND not benefitting when their "son" was president is nauseating.

How much benefit came the.way of the SW when OBJ was president?
The north has ruled this country like forever, how much developments and educational.advancement is there up north?

Is Mbaka saying that the sole aim of seeking elective position at the federal level is to corner as much as one can for "his people"? Is that what this "man of god" is advocating?

I know who to listen to for political advice and Mbaka has proven to know next to nothing about how it works. He should stop decieving the gullible.

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by fortunechy(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Its better u break my heart, than abscond with my hard earned money..
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by 245MK(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
he is sayin d actual truth sha
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Aladdin1(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
no be buhari be our president? no be buhari we go blame? na my grandpapa wey dey grave we go blame.abi no so?

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by castel428: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Omonigeriarere: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:

Unlike others, the man reasons with his brain and not with his anus.

Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Best Religion Forum Topics