Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? (36362 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Share Your Dream Country / Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AvsGot007(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2016
WinningSun:

guy I must tell ya you are favoured. don't try to play it down that it is just hard work.

you should never stop thanking God for everything.

I would love to see a lot of places but I haven't even step my feet on a plane. yet I dream it. I tap into your success.
this post got me! I can help you make "step and fly in a plane( within Nigeria tho)" part of your dreams come true....we could have fun together this Xmas in calarba, that's if you can cope with complete stranger ! I'm In Lagos right now!!

me sef never go outside Africa

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
AvsGot007:
this post got me! I can help you make "step and fly in a plane( within Nigeria tho)" part of your dreams come true....we could have fun together this Xmas in calarba, that's if you can cope with complete stranger ! I'm In Lagos right now!!

me sef never go outside Africa

wow. I'm in Ebonyi. a corp member.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by khoiboy1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Definitely Japan, Korea and ofcoz Amsterdam= Legal Kush..
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by IamAKeeper2: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
IamAKeeper2:
I don't know why I love Kenya as a country
I will love to visit Kenya next year- 2017 by God's grace.
I love safari.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by virtual3xpert: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anywhere but here cry
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by zeusaqua: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Heaven!!!!!!!ยก

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Icon79:

Bruh, sometimes, you don't know what you got until you lose it.

They were supposed to transfer me to a location closer to home, then the deal fell through at the last minute. Hence, I got angry and quit. Unfortunately, the oil glut happened a few months afterwards so it wasn't easy to get back into oil and gas.

Seriously?! Oh my sad
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by lilllly(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
skylane:
I love greel mythology too,my favourite gods are posidon,hades,zeus,tatarus, and the human/gods hercules epheseus aphrodite atlanta etc
i know right smiley smiley dey r really cool grin grin
greece,rome and egypt

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by skylane: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2016
lilllly:
i know right smiley smiley dey r really cool grin grin
greece,rome and egypt
even you too? Wow rome-jupiter neptune,saturn Egypt amun ra,anubis maat. Wow intresting
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by rowlex7(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Angola is it a good country ...I got an offer dat will take me there
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Germany or Austria
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Boydehot: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
China or any other Asia countries that pay labour wage per hour.

Ask me why? Since am a type that can wrk 9hour with little rest mixing granite, sand, cement and water together carry it without any help climbing stair cease to the third floor of a storey building i think can make it out side Nigeria in labour market
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by speedyconnect3: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
kellyon:
Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens is my fav book. And since my childhood I have been dreaming to visit United Kingdom. Soon, my dream will come true. I'm going to London at this Christmas. I've already found free accommodation in London at https://swap-house.com/host/united_kingdom/london/ to save more money for entertainments. Can't wait to see the Big Ben. I'm sure this Christmas will be unforgettable.
What do you actually mean by swap house? and free accimmodation?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Pamelayoung: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
pansophist:
Probably most of you haven't lived abroad. I'll visit the aforementioned countries but won't live there permanently. Being a racial minority handicaps you immeasurably, it's only a matter of time the vorfreude dies off and you realize that the grass is usually not greener on the other side.

For me, it's Brazil, Panama, Bahamas, Barbados and Trinidad. Countries with sun, beaches, exotic foods and dark skin folks like me as the demographical majority

It's better being a 2nd class citizen abroad than a first class citizen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Vapiti(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ooo NIGERIA!!! Just because I wanna come there and back to Russia alive and happy.. to prove to people here that it's possible to go to Nigeria and even to back safely..
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by prince9851(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Teeminjin:
cooks island,India,Italy.
HBD
Insha allahu grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
maikachiya:
My dream to this country at thias time to have total change that may review the peace that we observed in the North in 1970-1980 where law and orders are respected. Where child when he heard arm rubber he may thought that is an issue of his wheel of tire.

So what changed?
What made the north a hotbed then?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by ponki(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2017
I would really love to visit Egypt.
It's the cradle of civilization in the world.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by NairalandSARS: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
North Korea
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by shakswealth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
USA, which by the grace of God I will visiting soon, atleast before this year runs out grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by talkless07: 5:14am On Sep 30, 2017
JAPAN-osaka precisely.... that's my best and first choice will relocate there soon after my post graduate program here...Japan is beautiful and imagine they live longer...
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by noona(f): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Canada, Sweden or singapore
Just to leave this hell hole and start afresh somewhere else..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Westlander(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
I need to leave this poo hole asap before it finally sink, mofos called leaders have cause more wreckage
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Victoribor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
To England as a professional fiitbfootb
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AlphaStyles(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dream countries=canada,japan,france,uk(scotland,ireland and some towns in england) argentina,mexico,usa(new york,texas,chicago,georgia,san francisco,new jersey,alaska)brazil,jamaica,australia,qatar,uae,finland,denmark,sweden,eygpt,morocco,ethopia,hong kong,bulgaria,romania,italy,bosnia,russia,ukraine,germany,poland,estonia,china,vietnam,thailand,iceland,faroe island and greenland and WHY? BECAUSE AM OBSESSED WITH EXPLORATION AND I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.