Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? (36319 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Share Your Dream Country / Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Mujaheeeden: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

are you also into Greek mythology
Not so vast but i won't mind if you share some knowledge with me.

I ll so appreciate it.

Maybe i can share history and some facts about any countryof your cchoice
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Stanleysteno(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
mine is definitely canada. i love the snowy weather and the peacful nature of the country

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
in order of importance:

dubai, canada, australia, tanzania, south africa, zimbabwe/Zambia, U.S
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sirfee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
RaeMystix:

I wish. Imagine having a house on the beach.
Wow!You go saabi better tin gan ni,imagine going to the Bahamas for your Xmas vacation.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Hembelembe: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
No one is mentioning New Zealand
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
I no get destination but make I Jst run leave dis country 4 dis yeye leaders.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by oyegbemile(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Saudi Arabia to perform hajj and umrah for the Lord of the universe..
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Postboiswag(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mine na Lome oo
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sweetilicious(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
China, south korea . Have always wished for China
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by flowjoe: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
loooove to visit d beautiful islands of fiji
cocktail in one hand, delicacies in d oda hand
sitting close to the coral reefs with my shades on cool
visit d poseidon underwater resort & feel like sharks r my bodyguards cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by jaysmallz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by jaysmallz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
ENGLAND (London to be precise-stamford bridge)
OR USA

i never commot NAIJA b4 o.......BUT I WILL SURELY GET THERE cool cool cool
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by ruggedadventure(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
zinachidi:
brazil...

''on a lawnchair, under the sun, by the beach, with two hispanic south american girls in bikinis''..

This is my dream, and it can only be achieved in Rio de Janeiro.

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by xammy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
great wall of China - I have visited there 3 times in my dreams

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Icon79(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Not to brag or anything but I have visited most of these countries you guys are mentioning (thanks to my job) and it didn't add an inch to my height. Here's my roll call (in no particular order):

Toronto and Vancouver - Canada
Muscat - Oman
Barcelona and Madrid - Spain
Tunis - Tunisia
Rome (Roma) - Italy
Acapulco - Mexico
Dubai and Abu Dhabi (lived in Dubai for 2 yrs) - UAE
Paris - France (stayed there for 3 weeks training on two separate occasions)
London and Southampton - UK (visited there several times)
Australia - several cities
Singapore - beautiful city and very clean
Malaysia
Vietnam
India
And about 35 of the 50 states in the United States (including Alaska plus Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands)

I may be forgetting a few other places actually. I may have to check my passports when when I get home.

Right now, the only place on my bucket list is Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, Israel.

O pari

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
why?
Just love going on adventures, mostly to remote places.The South and the North pole most especially.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
sirfee:
Wow!You go saabi better tin gan ni,imagine going to the Bahamas for your Xmas vacation.

I'd love to add that to my list, but it alot easier to acomplish than that of The South and North pole.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by zudozz: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good that I read this post..You guys telling me South Korea is a beautiful country?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sirfee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
RaeMystix:

I'd love to add that to my list, but it alot easier to acomplish than that of The South and North pole.
Yeah,if you believe you can achieve.Have a good night rest.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Zealous2710(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bahamas...
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AlphaStyles(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
YES....I MEAN YES OF COURSE.... Nigerian girls got nothing to offer....their all look like Chinese in the masquerade makeup angry angry
LOL
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Icon79:
Not to brag or anything but I have visited most of these countries you guys are mentioning (thanks to my job) and it didn't add an inch to my height. Here's my roll call (in no particular order):

Toronto and Vancouver - Canada
Muscat - Oman
Barcelona and Madrid - Spain
Tunis - Tunisia
Rome (Roma) - Italy
Acapulco - Mexico
Dubai and Abu Dhabi (lived in Dubai for 2 yrs) - UAE
Paris - France (stayed there for 3 weeks training on two separate occasions)
London and Southampton - UK (visited there several times)
Australia - several cities
Singapore - beautiful city and very clean
Malaysia
Vietnam
India
And about 35 of the 50 states in the United States (including Alaska plus Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands)

I may be forgetting a few other places actually. I may have to check my passports when when I get home.

Right now, the only place on my bucket list is Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, Israel.

O pari

what kinda job takes you to so much places. are you a CIA agent. abi na world tax collector.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
sirfee:
Yeah,if you believe you can achieve.Have a good night rest.

Exactly!. Same goes for you.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sirfee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
RaeMystix:

Exactly!. Same goes for you.
I'm already working on it,very soon I'm moving out of the country.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2016
sirfee:
I'm already working on it,very soon I'm moving out of the country.
What country do you plan on relocating to?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
WinningSun:

what kinda job takes you to so much places. are you a CIA agent. abi na world tax collector.
Pilots

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
sirfee:
Mine is Amsterdam and Toronto
Amsterdam the Sex district?.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
RaeMystix:

Just love going on adventures, mostly to remote places.The South and the North pole most especially.
animals (polar bears, leopard seals, etc) in the arctic and antarctica are suffering right now due to the melting ice (climate change).
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2016
iliketheSunrise:

animals (polar bears, leopard seals, etc) in the arctic and antarctica are suffering right now due to the melting ice (climate change).
Yes!. As an effect of Global Warming. Unfortunately, there are constants report on it, but only few act to help minimize it.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yes!. As an effect of Global Warming. Unfortunately, there are constants report on it, but only few act to help minimize it.

yes, true. smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2016
iliketheSunrise:

yes, true. smiley
Unfortunately.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 13, 2016
RaeMystix:

That's the dilemma we've found ourselves in.
yes oo. i wrote a paper about it last week, so it's an issue that's near and dear to my heart. C02 emissions (from humans) are one of the leading causes of the melting ice. i've watched a few TedTalks about it and one man who went to the arctic & antarctica, was actually crying at the end of his talk b/c the survival of these animals are at stake. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport? / Lets Talk Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.