Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (50647 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / N Power Verification. 11-12-2017. / Good Afternoon, Device Distribution Has Re-commenced In Rivers State Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
OMOTOWO:
my father is still active ...Omo abiipabe.ko ni da fun daddy e lona hell fire
. If that be yours PHOTOCOPY for him lona Aye.NUISANCE..
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by spiliphiano: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
N power ife north add this numbr for watsap group info:07063294824
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Bigii(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
odee007:
I successfully did my verification today at oredo LGA BT d problem nw is I am trying to log into my acc dey re telling m incorrect username or password I have bin using did acc sinx ooo it has bin going thru just did nite nw it strtd misbehaving

My friend heard the verification ended today in his state(Edo). Is there any provision for late verification and Who are the people in charge of the verification, His Local Govt is Ikpoba Okha, Please I need your feedback.Thanks
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by sleeknaija(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
What's wrong with d two of u (kobico and omotowo), u guys are just disgracing urself and ur family, insulting your innocent father.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by telad(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Adexvicky:
pls can someone in ondo state confirm the documentation date

heard December 1 @ your chosen local govt but don't know how true
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by awo666(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
also from Oyo/Ibadan. pls add me to d watsapp grp 08168219531
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Bigii(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls NLders my friend from Edo state need ur help. He heard the verification in Edo State ended today. Is there any provision for late verification and Who are the people in charge of the verification, His Local Govt is Ikpoba Okha, Please I need feedback.Thanks
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by awo666(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
deefem81:
Shortlisted candidate from oyo/ibadan, drop ur number and letz chat
pls add my no 08168219531 am also frm ibadan
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by awo666(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
deefem81:
drop ur number for a group chat update
08168219531 awodele frm ibadan
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by leticia28: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
@ Abirisegun I was @ AMAC 2day n unfortunately no one seemed 2 knw anything about d veriification exercise. Worst part was that some of the officials didn't even knw anything about npower let alone d verification exercise.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Abirisegun(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
leticia28:
@ Abirisegun I was @ AMAC 2day n unfortunately no one seemed 2 knw anything about d veriification exercise. Worst part was that some of the officials didn't even knw anything about npower let alone d verification exercise.

Thanks, na so I heard o. I was at Abaji too, same. They said we should come back tomorrow for the verification, since tomorrow is the starting date. Hopefully, something would happen tomorrow. Those who went to Gwagwalada and Kuje experience same, but Kuje categorically told them to come back tomorrow for the verification.

Note: when going for the verification, make sure you go with your credentials and an ID Card. Goodluck
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ojezzzypopsy: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kunbico:
Nothing let registration on npvn in Kwara state. So please do you have any information for Kwara or when and where is going to start.

My broda we re in d same boat..
All am hearing here n dere is rumour of verification at subeb tomorrow..
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Akin51(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
fidelity09:

Am also from akinyele local government nothing yet...let's create a whatapp group for easy dissemination of infor...Here is my number flash me and every other person in Oyo state too can do same...thanks..07034204828

My number too 08059185863.Ona ara local govt
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Akin51(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
deefem81:
drop ur number for a group chat update if u are in oyo/ibadan

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Symarvo123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
leticia28:

am wiv u, but wot do u fink? Sud we go bck dia 2moro? Ur response pls
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by chawtinz(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
mattyboy007:

Me kul.. whic local govt r u?
Chikun LG
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Bigii:

friend I heard the verification ended today. Is there any provision for late verification and Who are the people in charge of the verification, my Local Govt is Ikpoba Okha, Please I need your feedback.Thanks

Don't be deceived verification has not started in some states LGA. Npower is still busy trying to fix the login mess their site is creating. You should stop panicking. You can only be replaced if you submitted fake document. Remember they ve ur uploaded nysc, waec and bsc or hnd result. To assure you they know what they re doing, they ve verified ur bvn before short listing you. There is no way you can be sidelined except u were found wanting in ur document.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Harly007:
I'm from Ogun state, abk South to be precise. I was able to update my npower account (nagro) on Monday with my android phone using uc web browser. I was able to include my bank details. My phone number was used as my username and my surname was used for the password. Although it was written there that my place of deployment would be announced t me later. Since then I've been checking my account to know my place of deployment, but unfortunately this afternoon I was unable to log in to the same account I checked this morning : embarassed..... .. I was so surprised to have seen this! I immediately went to my LGA at Ake Abk South.
I was heart broken when they were asking me what npower is. None of them were aware of the program.
Anyways., anybody in dis LG should please contact me a 07032105955 should in case any information erupts. Thanks

Why would you be heart broken? This program has been designed in such a way that ur money goes directly to ur account without passing through third party. Is not surprising some lga knows nothing about it. You ve done the most important thing of updating your account. So you ve to be patient and always visit npower facebook page for update. Npower is still busy working on the site to ensure everyone logs in without problems. Untill they achieved that they won't rest cos they know their contract is at stake. Your 30k is peanut compare to the millions the collected for this contract. So chill. Remember we re suppose to collect this 30k starting from dec1 to enable us have transport fare like what they did in orientation camp. Moreover you re not suppose to use ur data to access their online tutorials that is why they re to provide tablets that ve been preloaded with all that u need to know concerning ur chosen area

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2016
manuel90s:
what credentials are needed for the Npower verification

If you actually filled your npower form you should ve know the answer to ur question. You submitted ur waec, nysc and ur hnd or bsc. They will need to sight the original to be sure is same
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2016
odee007:
I successfully did my verification today at oredo LGA BT d problem nw is I am trying to log into my acc dey re telling m incorrect username or password I have bin using did acc sinx ooo it has bin going thru just did nite nw it strtd misbehaving

What was the verification requirements?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Ojezzzypopsy:

My broda we re in d same boat..
All am hearing here n dere is rumour of verification at subeb tomorrow..
.. Is subeb a LGEA, cos any verification must be in your LGEA. just let be vigilant. Ds is my no 07038187364. Send urs too should any News. So dt we can reach each other in case any information. And anybody in the House.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 2:27am On Dec 01, 2016
godlovesyou77:

Why would you be heart broken? This program has been designed in such a way that ur money goes directly to ur account without passing through third party. Is not surprising some lga knows nothing about it. You ve done the most important thing of updating your account. So you ve to be patient and always visit npower facebook page for update. Npower is still busy working on the site to ensure everyone logs in without problems. Untill they achieved that they won't rest cos they know their contract is at stake. Your 30k is peanut compare to the millions the collected for this contract. So chill. Remember we re suppose to collect this 30k starting from dec1 to enable us have transport fare like what they did in orientation camp. Moreover you re not suppose to use ur data to access their online tutorials that is why they re to provide tablets that ve been preloaded with all that u need to know concerning ur chosen area
.please what is dr facebook page so dt I can join too for more information. Thanks
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by olaide55pp: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2016
deefem81
add me plz 07063115778 oluyole local gov
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DrTims(m): 3:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Any info on kaduna verification...?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by ehizogies: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Please share if you have any info on Delta State verification for n-power shortlisted candidates.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2016
moffymichael:
Verification of Credentials of those shortlisted for the Npower program have begun in the various local government in each state. Edo state, Etsako west LG to be precise started theirs since yesterday.

What is the status in your own state? Comment below.....
Please what were the credentials required for the verification?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by leticia28: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2016
@ Symarvo123 r u on AMAC too? I will try n go back 2day as well cos I wasn't able to speak wt d SA on job creation yesterday as he was in a meeting.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by leticia28: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2016
@ Symarvo123 r u in AMAC too? I will try n go back 2day as well cos I wasn't able to speak wt d SA on job creation yesterday as he was in a meeting.

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Symarvo123(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2016
leticia28:
@ Symarvo123 r u in AMAC too? I will try n go back 2day as well cos I wasn't able to speak wt d SA on job creation yesterday as he was in a meeting.

pls wia is d AMAC office located
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Bigii(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Any Benue in the house

Otukpo LG to be precise.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by xoftxoul: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
please add this number to the group... Ibadan Southwest. 09097354336
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=deefem81 post=51508950]drop ur number for a group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Beta Age Consult Interview / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.