Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (50644 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / N Power Verification. 11-12-2017. / Good Afternoon, Device Distribution Has Re-commenced In Rivers State Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by leticia28: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2016
@Symarvo123 Its at Area 10 Garki.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DIYlady01: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2016
leticia28:

Hello leticia28. I was posted to Abaji and I am wondering if there is any update for verification for people under AMAC. I feel if it starts in AMAC, I can go there to get info about other areas.

Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Kunbico:
.please what is dr facebook page so dt I can join too for more information. Thanks

Just log into ur facebook then at the place u normally search for names type npower there u will see npower with the real npower logo click on that one. When it open just like them or follow them. Try read all the previous post from them.. however if u can do this simple process just let me know so that when am on facebook I will get the link and send u. But with what I described u re good to go
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by mattyboy007(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
chawtinz:

Chikun LG
Sàme here.. Npower health.. any news on d verification?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by mattyboy007(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2016
DrTims:
Any info on kaduna verification...?
Hvnt had any oo plz if u hear anytin let me know.. 08062988689
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by mattyboy007(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2016
chawtinz:

Yeaaaaaa we folo dey! Dats watsup
Halla me on whatsapp 08062988689
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Symarvo123(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
leticia28:
Ok tanx alot

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2016
godlovesyou77:

Just log into ur facebook then at the place u normally search for names type npower there u will see npower with the real npower logo click on that one. When it open just like them or follow them. Try read all the previous post from them.. however if u can do this simple process just let me know so that when am on facebook I will get the link and send u. But with what I described u re good to go
..thanks so much, ve gotten it. But am still unable to lodging for filling of my information in Kwara here. Is there any solution in your area there
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Please anybody from Kwara state there. Please let me know about what is going on in your area concerning registration of On NPVN.PLEASE.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by larrygal(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2016
deefem81:
drop ur number for a group chat update
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by delanm(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Harly007:
I'm from Ogun state, abk South to be precise. I was able to update my npower account (nagro) on Monday with my android phone using uc web browser. I was able to include my bank details. My phone number was used as my username and my surname was used for the password. Although it was written there that my place of deployment would be announced t me later. Since then I've been checking my account to know my place of deployment, but unfortunately this afternoon I was unable to log in to the same account I checked this morning : embarassed..... .. I was so surprised to have seen this! I immediately went to my LGA at Ake Abk South.
I was heart broken when they were asking me what npower is. None of them were aware of the program.
Anyways., anybody in dis LG should please contact me a 07032105955 should in case any information

erupts. Thanks

My brother its well. Imagine i loged in to check if anything has been posted thr but to my surprise all i could get was invalid id and password. The same info have bn using to sign in ever since just suddenly became invalid.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Abirisegun(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2016
If you are in Abaji LG, FCT. Verification has started, go with your NPVN Printout (the congratulatory message) and Olevel, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other certificate that you have. And 2 Passports.

Goodluck
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Kunbico:
..thanks so much, ve gotten it. But am still unable to lodging for filling of my information in Kwara here. Is there any solution in your area there

Sure people in lagos re having same login issue. Even me that ve updated cannot log in again. It shows they re still on maintenance everybody selected will be taken care of.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2016
godlovesyou77:

Sure people in lagos re having same login issue. Even me that ve updated cannot log in again. It shows they re still on maintenance everybody selected will be taken care of.
. Is well
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DIYlady01: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Abirisegun:
If you are in Abaji LG, FCT. Verification has started, go with your NPVN Printout (the congratulatory message) and Olevel, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other certificate that you have. And 2 Passports.

Goodluck

Thanks for the information.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Tyviv(f): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
After waiting hours for the governor, finally he has arrived, I thought Npower is a fed govt scheme
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by josephjuwon75(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tyviv:
After waiting hours for the governor, finally he has arrived, I thought Npower is a fed govt scheme
npower is a fed gov program but fed can't go to all state now. therefore governor or appropriate representative will flag off the program

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by visita: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Which state is that?
Tyviv:
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by josephjuwon75(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
An official announcement will be made shortly as regards the physical verification of the 200,000 selected for the first phase of the NPower programme.

The physical verification will be done nationwide.

#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Abirisegun(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Are you posted to Abuja? Join our WhatsApp Group for up to date info.
https:///EDYx8LVufpaIG21H3ZbQl6
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Mopricelezz(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Latest on Npower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Tyviv(f): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
josephjuwon75:
npower is a fed gov program but fed can't go to all state now. therefore governor or appropriate representative will flag off the program
okay
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Tyviv(f): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
visita:
Which state is that?
Kogi State
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Masterdeking(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
verification has commenced in Enugu State. join Enugu Npower whatsapp group by adding 08066074558
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Yeah55(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gordonz07:
What is happening in Benue State?
Don't really know o. Makurdi to be precise.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Malubi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
OK
Mopricelezz:
Latest on Npower
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by visita: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Okay. Though that's my state of Origin, I stay in lagos.
Tyviv:
Kogi State
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Jakemoney(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bwari FCT any news?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
We thank God in Kwara State, npower screening as commence in Kwara state today, so please go to SUBEB in Ilorin for your screening. BEST OF LUCK.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by dadebayo1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
https:///Eyv8KSfauseK4cJdRJeWhM oyo npower let's meet in the group
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by lordeasy: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jakemoney:
Bwari FCT any news?

me sef dey shadow anybody wey get any update.
I dey Lagos now but I dey plan enter abj this weekend sha. Someone had provided an update on abaji and gwagwalada a couple of hours ago, so I'm assuming the same info is obtainable at bwari too.
Nevertheless, we'll appreciate it if someone gives us an update of what happened today at bwari Area council secretariat
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DrTims(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls, does anyone have any news as regard the verification at kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Beta Age Consult Interview / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.