Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure (31311 Views)

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Joephat(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
you like taxi na, una no get okada ppl there?

you dey form rubbish, they for rape Chybok girls comot for your body.

come you later pay them for the small ride wey them give you? I no like rubbish!!

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Mergic(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Immediately i saw the headline i knew it was Akure...Had similar experience as a corp member when i served there...for the exigency of time, i might not be able to share...Thank God for your life all the same..!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by brightology3: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:
my sister, dat is d scratch face republic for u..and dis is y i cant go to FUTA

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by brightology3: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
engrobidigbo:
what nonsense Jazz? Those guys only catch peeps that wanna get rich quick without hardwork
who is this again for God's sake. get back the hole you came from
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Tobium1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dis is de reason why I prefer bike and keke
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Ramon92: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Had a similar experience in the same akure this last October. It occurred btw the road joining Texaco at the market and Arakale. This man just approached me and asked me where one Yemkem office was, that he came from Ado-Ekiti, that he saw his advert on OSRC that the Yemkem needed something and he wants to sell it to him. I told him I dunno where the office is and I don't watch OSRC.
That's how another guy approached me and said he heard what the other guy was telling me, and what the guy has was worth about 500k. He now told me we should help him and we can get our share of the money. Told him I wasn't interested (I knew then something wasn't right). 50k just like that?? From nowhere...

That's how I raised my voice that I wasn't interested cos the guy was really trying to convince me. That's how a woman intervened and told them to leave me alone and grabbed me by my arm. She told me they were hypnotists and that's how they operate. They try to exploit human greed and one falls, that's it.

People should be careful these times. Some ask for directions, or some ridiculous questions. Don't answer anyone u don't know... Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by dayleke: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
It is well....
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Lionhearted: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Experienced same in Akure some years back. Was a "Corper" then.

After the Alhaji story I told them their jazz wouldn't work on me. They dropped me.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
desist from entering taxi that already has passengers in it.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by NkayTiana(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's even worse in benin o,even happened to my bro... the guy was like he found a diamond in ologbo.

Greed everywhere

Teeeyana says so
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by mizzpweety(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amen
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by engrobidigbo: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
brightology3:
who is this again for God's sake. get back the hole you came from

You've been noticed....

Smokers are liable to die young..... Gbana boy undecided
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by brightology3: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
engrobidigbo:

You've been noticed....
Smokers are liable to die young..... Gbana boy undecided
boy get of my mention
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Thryphosa(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sorry about that OP, this has been happening for more than a decade in Akure. These are able-bodied men that chose to be lazy, they always roam about the side of the road from Cathedral via Adesida to Ijomu junction putting on three-quarter jeans with big canvas footwear. Some of them (particularly Ade basket's thugs) make use of taxis and buses to carry out their evil deeds.
The bad part is when they are caught and taken to the police station, they will be released with immediate effect, thanks to their evil godfathers.
The past and the present governments have been unable to stop these guys, but I'm sure very soon, they will be humbled and put to their place.
OP, always be careful when boarding a cab or when walking the street of Akure. Don't ask strangers for description and try to frown a lil bit when you go out.
I learnt how to frown cos of these guys during my stay in Akure and now I'm used to it. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by engrobidigbo: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
brightology3:
boy get of my mention

Ogbeni.... it's 6 o' clock... Go and take your drugs
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:
d girl even looks like a witch...i dont even understand d story

Bros how did you manage to sneak out
grin
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nothing we won't see in this country,
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Missmossy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Eww so scary, thank God for her life. NYSC scares me with this. Wish i can be exempted next year embarassed
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nothing we won't see in this country,
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Waspy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ondo and Ogun States.. ..those two Yoruba states eeh
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by cctvwizard(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
mizzpweety:
Amen

I like ur beautiful face, can u chat me up on whatapps
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Icon79(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:

LOL. I thought I was the only one who didn't follow this girl's story.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by krysTein(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Weedcrusher:
A similar story happened to me when I did my youth service in Enugu in 2007

My story is even more convincing than the op. I will give you brief summary

For people that knows Enugu, I went to buy something at new market before going to old park for my cds. Normally, I like taking bus because to me it's safer and you get to socialize. But this day, I decided to take a cab since old park is not far from new market. Inside the cab there are 2 people at the back (a man and a lady) a driver and a passenger in front. So I joined the 2 at the back. After driving for a while, the passenger at the front alighted and gave the driver some money. The driver moved for like 2 seconds before he realized that the money the dude gave him is dollars. So he reversed and told him he gave him 20 dollars which is an equivalent of 2000 naira. A dollar was roughly 100 naira or thereabout then. The guy in a foreign accent said he doesnt know that, that he taught naira is as valuable as dollar. The guy at the back which now sitting at the front told him bro, you need to change your dollars to naira, else people will cheat you. So he told him he can help him change it. Then he gave the guy a very ridiculous rate, that was when I chipped in and said the rate is way higher than that. The foreign guy then pleaded with all of us to help him with the exchange. He shared his story of why he's in Nigeria for a business purpose that didn't work. That because he's from ivory coast, he always do business in dollars that that was why he didn't know naira wasnt that valuable. This guy even spoke fluent French (I know a little bit of French) and showed us a flight ticket. The guy then promised us that if we could help him that he would give each one of us 10% of the value. The driver and the guy at the front both said they know where they can help him change it. The lady sitting beside me begged that I should follow them because she doesn't trust the driver and the other guy, and I seem to know the real exchange rate. As a sharp Lagos boy, I just giggled and told them I have cds to do, and I'm sorry I can't follow them. After a while, I figured out that if I continue to sit in the car, all 3 will continue to persuade me to follow them. I just gave the driver his money and alighted. After I got down, a lot of questioning came to my mind. How will a foreign investor not know exchange rate, who gives people he doesn't know free money, how come the driver is willing to help this dude at the expense of his work. When I got home from cds, I told my friends the story so they wise up and drank cold beer for being smart when it matters most grin

U widened up by drinking beer....okwaya grin grin
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
fathomberry:

Aswear undecided
Somebody called your fellow girl a witch because of her facial outlook and you concur undecided

As for me

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by jo997: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:

It takes a wizard to identify a witch...., no disrespect dude but if u got nothing good to comment better be salient.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
It's even worse in Abuja now, may God continue to protect us from these satanic souls...
In Abuja? I've never experienced such nd will never will...
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by prince9851(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
jo997:

It takes a wizard to identify a witch...., no disrespect dude but if u got nothing good to comment better be salient.

silent
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Almand: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
engrobidigbo:
what nonsense Jazz? Those guys only catch peeps that wanna get rich quick without hardwork
A friend of mine nearly fall prey. As soon as those guys mentioned dollars and the amount they will give him, he agreed to follow them
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by horciglowri(f): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Criuzli...... A human being like u??

prince9851:
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by seanmozilla: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:

You knw sumtyms, i always think why sum pple dnt always apply sense where necessary.

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Mjshexy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nma27:
In Abuja? I've never experienced such nd will never will...
Yes dear and it's even the official painted cabs they now use, pls just be careful whenever u are entering any & watch the faces well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Off A 2 Storey Building (video) / CCTV Footage Of Two Elderly Men Stealing A Car From A Church Car Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.