Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Memo To All Wives!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Memo To All Wives!! (3757 Views)

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am vexing so i will write this anyhow........

Dear wives, the type of food you package for your husband to bring to work says a lot about you and encourages/discourages single men like me to get married. If you know you cannot cook good food then package "snacks" or just allow your husband to eat in the company restaurant. How can you package "yam and palm oil" for your husband to bring to work, his he a village juju? angry angry

Ps-to all of you that will come and say its "none of my buisnes", it became my business when her husband(my senior colleague) insisted i enjoy "home cooked" meal with him angry

6 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol was he complaining?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by AuroraB(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:
Lol was he complaining?
grin He may not have complained but what made him invite omolomo to join him at it undecided
He no try...he for hide chop that kain thing grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
AuroraB:
grin He may not have complained but what made him invite omolomo to join him at it undecided
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by AuroraB(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

Lool grin
cheesy
Hilarious cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ifyalways(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lool Nld.

But what if that is what the man wants at that particular day ( I crave for yam, palm oil and pepper sometimes) or its what they can afford? One tuber of yam is 500, bottle of red oil 1000 so yam and oil is not by any means a poor man's meal anymore.

Dear OP and fellow nagmen , you can't drop "crayfish" chop money and expect "chicken soup". Cause and effect cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by inemani: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Like what most NL boys say in cases like this, "Mind your business!"

3 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by DBestDoc(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
ifyalways:
Lool Nld.

But what if that is what the man wants at that particular day ( I crave for yam, palm oil and pepper sometimes) or its what they can afford? One tuber of yam is 500, bottle of red oil 1000 so yam and oil is not by any means a poor man's meal anymore.

Dear OP and fellow nagmen , you can't drop "crayfish" chop money and expect "chicken soup". Cause and effect cheesy
Please, is the emboldened for real or a mistake?
1k for a bottle of palm oil?
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lols.
Sorry ehn. For her to package it and he carried it to work (willingly), it was probably his choice.

Once again, mind your business. tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
LOL@ Yam and palm oil. grin cheesy grin

I have no idea why but the mention of palm oil makes me remember those èbó one finds in roundabouts. grin

As Ifyalways said, “You can't drop crayfish chop-money and expect chicken soup”

Ifyalways, biko, are you a philosopher? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
AuroraB:

Thank you 'plenty' much ooo!! How will our chief accountant "insist" i eat and i will now say no? angry Before you know it, somebodys salary/allowances will now be delaying...

4 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I have no idea why but the mention of palm oil makes me remember those èbó one finds in roundabouts. grin

You gerrit"! In 2016, in a 'porshe" office, somebody will now be bringing 'ebo' like meal to the office.

Ps- I am very certain it has absolutely nothing to do with money because the guy earns big, its either a lazy wife or a wife that cant cook.

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
DBestDoc:

Please, is the emboldened for real or a mistake?
1k for a bottle of palm oil?
No. Was sold for that price 3 weeks ago (2 liters or big Eva bottle) but I learnt it's now sold for btw 500-800 depending on location.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Food philosopher cheesy
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by DBestDoc(f): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
ifyalways:

No. Was sold for that price 3 weeks ago (2 liters or big Eva bottle) but I learnt it's now sold for btw 500-800 depending on location.

Okay.
I pray things get better.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by AuroraB(f): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
soberdrunk:

Thank you 'plenty' much ooo!! How will our chief accountant "insist" i eat and i will now say no? angry Before you know it, somebodys salary/allowances will now be delaying...
shocked Did you share in this meal, perchance sad

grin
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
AuroraB:
shocked Did you share in this meal, perchance sad

grin

Choice i had no grin
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dear Op, the kind of thread you create says a lot about you and discourages single ladies to get married to your ilk....... sad
How can you be 'vexing' over stuffs that are of little or no import?

Yeah, the man brought yam and palm oil to the office and ate it, innit?........ Times are hard, my dear..
There are people who have no inkling when and where their next meal will come from.
I'm sure the wife won't 'decorate' the yam with palm oil if there was another alternative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by frostylook: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
ifyalways:

Palm oil is #1200-#1300 currently. That's what I got as at last weekend. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2016
The man was contended with what he had ... You could have rejected his offer undecided

Stop complaining and let the yam and oil digest in peacecheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Twaci(f): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The man was contended with what he had ... You could have rejected his offer undecided

Stop complaining and let the yam and oil digest in peacecheesy grin
Just what I wanted to say cheesy

Have been trying to reach you on IG sad

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Twaci:
Just what I wanted to say cheesy

Have been trying to reach you on IG sad
Abi ... Who forced him? cheesy

Been long I checked my IG... Will do that nowsmiley
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Twaci(f): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Abi ... Who forced him? cheesy

Been long I checked my IG... Will do that nowsmiley
Okay, thanks smiley
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by mitchyy(f): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2016
One of my husband's favourite meals is Yam and palm oil. Give him fried egg or beans or vegetable to eat the yam and he'll still ask for the palm oil. cheesy

So its probably what the man loves.

Besides, we are in recession. Who knows if that is what they could afford?

4 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by AuroraB(f): 2:00am On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:

Choice i had no grin
I can imagine grin
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nancy2016: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
I am vexing so i will write this anyhow........

Dear wives, the type of food you package for your husband to bring to work says a lot about you and encourages/discourages single men like me to get married. If you know you cannot cook good food then package "snacks" or just allow your husband to eat in the company restaurant. How can you package "yam and palm oil" for your husband to bring to work, his he a village juju? angry angry

Ps-to all of you that will come and say its "none of my buisnes", it became my business when her husband(my senior colleague) insisted i enjoy "home cooked" meal with him angry

This is so funny. I will forward it to my husband and siblings.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Nov 30, 2016
grin
ifyalways:
Lool Nld.

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2016
I bought two tubers of yam that were tiny like a baby's leg for $30 the other day.

OP pls I don't know what you're saying.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2016
I'm craving yam and oil now tongue

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by VickyRotex(f): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Just 3 prayers. undecided undecided

1.I hope your Senior Colleague is on Nairaland.
2. I hope he sees this thread.
3. I hope for 1 and 2. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2016
cococandy:
I bought two tubers of yam that were tiny like a baby's leg for $30 the other day.

OP pls I don't know what you're saying

You don't seem to get the joke. The contents of most of those sacrifices that Sango, Esu or Ogun worshippers place in Nigerian roundabouts are usually eggs smeared with lots of palm oil. Hence the OP's reference to it.

4 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by YUNGLURD(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2016
That awkward moment when the palm oil drops on his white shirt while eating cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This? / What Is Your Pet Name? / He Announced My HIV Status In The Presence Of My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.