Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Memo To All Wives!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Memo To All Wives!! (3762 Views)

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by glimpse(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
is it only about the yam and oil, or has he ever invited you to eat rice and chicken and you didn't open a thread to complain?

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You don't seem to get the joke. The contents of most of those sacrifices that Sango, Esu or Ogun worshippers place in Nigerian roundabouts are usually eggs smeared with lots of palm oil. Hence the OP's reference to it.
Umm?
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ipain: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:
LOL@ Yam and palm oil. grin cheesy grin

I have no idea why but the mention of palm oil makes me remember those èbó one finds in roundabouts. grin

As Ifyalways said, “You can't drop crayfish chop-money and expect chicken soup”

Ifyalways, biko, are you a philosopher? grin
are you buy any means from Edo grin na dem sabi that red oil on ebo wella
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ipain: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
ifyalways:

No. Was sold for that price 3 weeks ago (2 liters or big Eva bottle) but I learnt it's now sold for btw 500-800 depending on location.
I bought 5 Liters of groundnut oil for 3k. Palm oil should be cheaper.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by littlemistress: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
YUNGLURD:
That awkward moment when the palm oil drops on his white shirt while eating cry
few drops of kerosene to the rescue tongue

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is wrong with better yam and palm oil? undecided

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
ipain:
are you buy any means from Edo grin na dem sabi that red oil on ebo wella

Nahh, I'm not from Edo.
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
ipain:
I bought 5 Liters of groundnut oil for 3k. Palm oil should be cheaper.
Palm oil is currently more expensive than groundnut oil.

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by YUNGLURD(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
littlemistress:

few drops of kerosene to the rescue tongue
havoc done already, a whole grown up @ that angry
By d way, where r u posted to?
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The OP, the boss' wife and the boss himself all have Choco! Given, the food is time appropriate... recession food in recession time. However, eating it should be in private! grin
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
nikkyshyne:
What is wrong with better yam and palm oil? undecided

I dont even know how to paint the picture, its almost like me getting married and my wife serving me "indomie" angry
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

The OP, the boss' wife and the boss himself all have Choco! Given, the food is time appropriate... recession food in recession time. However, eating it should be in private! grin

Trust me it has absolutely nothing to do with recession, i reckon his wife is just mean or a bad cook angry
Re: Memo To All Wives!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
soberdrunk:

I dont even know how to paint the picture, its almost like me getting married and my wife serving me "indomie" angry
What is wrong with indomie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by PrettyClare7(f): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2016
op it might just be what the man likes.

2 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by eyinjuege: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2016
soberdrunk:

Trust me it has absolutely nothing to do with recession, i reckon his wife is just mean or a bad cook angry

OP, has it occurred to you that maybe the man considers it a delicacy, and loves eating yam with palm oil?

There's nothing wrong with it. He probably can't believe not everyone considers it a delicacy, and that's why he invited you to come and eat.

1 Like

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by dangotesmummy: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Soberdrunk there's a buisness I want to introduce you to and it's free.infact ut requires no capital it's called

MINDING YOUR DAMN BUISNESS

2 Likes

Re: Memo To All Wives!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
ifyalways:
Lool Nld.

But what if that is what the man wants at that particular day ( I crave for yam, palm oil and pepper sometimes) or its what they can afford? One tuber of yam is 500, bottle of red oil 1000 so yam and oil is not by any means a poor man's meal anymore.

Dear OP and fellow nagmen , you can't drop "crayfish" chop money and expect "chicken soup". Cause and effect cheesy

@bold texts grin grin grin grin @ ifyalways you no go killing somebody. I don laugh sotey tears dey comot for my eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Abino (pics) / I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago / Funny Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.