Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos (57605 Views)

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Elchappo: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fine gal with wrong belly..

Congrats all the same..

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by KnightSucre(f): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Famzer. We believe u cheesy
Thank you jorr
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Dare2Try(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm no comment
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by KnightSucre(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
PIPPROF:

and you are??

undecided undecided
Otedola last born
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Blitz888(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
More like igbo girl= yellow and overrated

Congrats to her sha

Well, if that's you on your dp then you lack the moral right to throw jibes at her.... If you call her overrated then obviously you're sadly without rating...

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Ugonnax: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
yinkslinks:
IS SHE PREGNANT?

2 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by oluxy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is she pregnant?

Congratulations to her.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abbeyme:
A hearty congratulation to the lady.

In fact, I thin the Igbos have the largest numbers of lawyers in Nigeria. They are just into law.

Nice one. That's why you can hardly cheat them, cos they are enlightened about their rights.

cool cool
who tell u?
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by musicwriter(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don't know where they get this big stomach from these days. With proper dieting that tummy ought to be flater.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by legibow: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
My own is that follow the right path .....
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Atiku2019: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Congrats my dear,juz wish 2 come n carry u hole sele

Hole?
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by lizzlix(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
A big congrats to her...........but if she ain't tall, she ain't POPPIN!
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by CloudResident(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Abbeyme post=51489426]A hearty congratulation to the lady.

In fact, I thin the Igbos have the largest numbers of lawyers in Nigeria. They are just into law.

Nice one. That's why you can hardly cheat them, cos they are enlightened about their rights.

cool cool

Akiika!
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by nwaire: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
wetin ladies dey chop this days wey dey grow their tommy, anyway beer has age limit not gender limit
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by numericalguy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Igbo girls and pot belly is like 5 & 6. Too much drinking of bear.

What is wrong with her legs na. Is she a cripple?
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Uchizzy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
billionaire daughter is married to a billionaire's son...uhmm
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Innocent Chukwuma, Nigeria's own Henry Ford. I throway salute. You are not like those empty barrel "industrialist"
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by colossus91(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
she's not that pretty please!!
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by ezeagu(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abbeyme:

cool cool

If you've argued with an Igbo man before you'd know why.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by nickxtra(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am only seeing a "yellow" girl. Confrats to her anyway.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by ezeagu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ugonnax:
Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Even colonial whites wrote extensively when they arrived Igboland they observed that the women were different from the rest of other African places they had been to; they were tall, slender, fair and exquisitely beautiful as seen with European women, closed quote.

Why can't Igbo women stand on their own without being compared to Europeans?

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by tmxme(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
She be like second wife. Dis woman is over 40
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Obec70(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratultion to her & to my beloved bros. Barr C. N. Nnabuisi (Jesusboy) may the Lord guide you in this noble profession, worthy is the LAMP!
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Ezjp: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) female member oooo!!! Walahi this girl will be able to finish "16 fufu" angry, come keep face like IVM bus >: Am sure this is not the only bar she has been called to . She is a married woman. Perhaps she is pregnant.Is it now an offence?

Ps- nah joke ooo! Beauty is in the eye of the blindfolder"[/quote] APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) female member oooo!!! Walahi this girl will be able to finish "16 fufu" angry, come keep face like IVM bus >: Am sure this is not the only bar she has been called to . She is a married woman. Perhaps she is pregnant.Is it now an offence?

Ps- nah joke ooo! Beauty is in the eye of the blindfolder"[/quote]
APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) female member oooo!!! Walahi this girl will be able to finish "16 fufu" angry, come keep face like IVM bus >: Am sure this is not the only bar she has been called to . She is a married woman. Perhaps she is pregnant.Is it now an offence?

Ps- nah joke ooo! Beauty is in the eye of the blindfolder"[/quote]
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by floragregs(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
More like igbo girl= yellow and overrated

Congrats to her sha
jealousy! And u are not even fine sef.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by abike12(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
The midsection though... Congratulations!
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by allobright17: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
angeltolly:
Proud father of a beautiful lady. Congratulations. Greater height.

Let's watch as some jobless tribalistic bigots will flood this place.

We won't stop praying for you to receive sense.
You're inviting them with this your comment.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
well i see a pretty big belly there! shocked
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
angeltolly:
Proud father of a beautiful lady. Congratulations. Greater height.

Let's watch as some jobless tribalistic bigots will flood this place.

We won't stop praying for you to receive sense.
we never land...she done close gate grin grin [s]Let's watch as some jobless tribalistic bigots will flood this place. We won't stop praying for you to receive sense[/s]
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by mrSTRYKS(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
BlackOnassis:
Innocent Chukwuma, Nigeria's own Henry Ford. I throway salute. You are not like those empty barrel "industrialist"
''empty barrel industrialist'' yu say..and yur father is who again?
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Abbeyme: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bro,

johnsonjosbles:
who tell u?

Na experience....
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abbeyme:

cool cool

igbosehave the largest numbers of lawyers

link or addonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.