Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos (57609 Views)

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2016
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for this amazing, beautiful and intelligent lawyer Onyinye Chukwuma, the daughter of billionaire businessman chief Innocent Chukwuma, chairman of Innoson Motors -who today was called to the Bar. Pretty Oyinye Chukwuma is married to Emeka Carter, the son of billionaire businessman Chief Izuchukwu Onwugbenu, chairman of Louise Carter Group.Her father, mother and other family members were present to celebrate the special occasion with her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/onyinye-chukwuma-pretty-daughter-of.html
wey d beauty.? Abi na by papa get moni na in we de give beauty now. Na wa o
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by DCONE1(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Haba nairalanders you guys don't know what is pretty again, I no see any beauty for her face...seriously no Hating she's not pretty she's just fair in complextion with make up.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Soneh(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
moshino:

Just because your mother and sister has polio, doesn't mean every female has it too.
Was I referring to you and ur HIV infested family ?? Better respect urself
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Soneh(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
moshino:

Just because your mother and sister has polio, doesn't mean every female has it too.
Your family starting from ur father,mother to that ur sister that fvcks everything that looks like a Dick are the ones that are polio infested
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Ugonnax: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2016
nyabinghi:
slender bawo, i can only see her yam legs.98 percent of igbo girls have hairy yam legs.

Afonja and envy

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Congratulations to her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.