Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos (57579 Views)

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations are in order for this amazing, beautiful and intelligent lawyer Onyinye Chukwuma, the daughter of billionaire businessman chief Innocent Chukwuma, chairman of Innoson Motors -who today was called to the Bar. Pretty Oyinye Chukwuma is married to Emeka Carter, the son of billionaire businessman Chief Izuchukwu Onwugbenu, chairman of Louise Carter Group.Her father, mother and other family members were present to celebrate the special occasion with her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/onyinye-chukwuma-pretty-daughter-of.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by ChilledPill: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Igbo girl=Beauty and Brain....

Congratulations to her....

I wish her well....

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
congrats to her
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
congrats pretty lady
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by angeltolly(f): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Proud father of a beautiful lady. Congratulations. Greater height.

Let's watch as some jobless tribalistic bigots will flood this place.

We won't stop praying for you to receive sense.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's Cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Soneh(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na wa o!the girl de suffer from polio abi why she no fit keep her leg Straight

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Doctorfitz: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ur father owns that company,nne u are mine straight from heaven

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by admindim: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
good for her
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Abbeyme: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
A hearty congratulation to the lady.

In fact, I thin the Igbos have the largest numbers of lawyers in Nigeria. They are just into law.

Nice one. That's why you can hardly cheat them, cos they are enlightened about their rights.

cool cool

22 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by KnightSucre(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
She is my friend ooo
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Icecomrade: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by freshness2020: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pretty big belly

23 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats my dear,juz wish 2 come n carry u hole sele
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where is d car her dad drove to the calling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
KnightSucre:
She is my friend ooo

Famzer. We believe u cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by steppin: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
See bleaching! That woman Na from Ogun state? grin

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hahaha! See our APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) female member oooo!!! Walahi this girl will be able to finish "16 fufu" angry, come keep face like IVM bus >: Am sure this is not the only bar she has been called to angry

Ps- nah joke ooo! Beauty is in the eye of the blindfolder"

33 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by fortunechy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
all i see is her belly

12 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by PIPPROF(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
KnightSucre:
She is my friend ooo

and you are??

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by henrydadon(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

beauty with brain..make any body no follow me drag this girl..sshe is mine..the spirit reveal this to me last night..better wife material..1000 yard

6 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
ChilledPill:
Igbo girl=Beauty and Brain....

Congratulations to her....

I wish her well....
More like igbo girl= yellow and overrated

Congrats to her sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Ugonnax: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Even colonial whites wrote extensively when they arrived Igboland they observed that the women were different from the rest of other African places they had been to; they were tall, slender, fair and exquisitely beautiful as seen with European women, closed quote.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Weedcrusher: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to her.
Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
IS SHE PREGNANT?

8 Likes

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by distinguished1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Daughter of billionaire, wife of billionaire. Please, let's pray for our Dad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Akalia(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
But she is not pretty na. She Just used applied make over to create artificial beauty on herself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by Utchgirl(f): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ada Igbo amaka

Congrats dear !

wish u d best!

Igbo girls hv beauty and brain combined 2geda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos by emmyid(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.