Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Warning - This Is Why You Should Not Compliment A Woman Immediately! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning - This Is Why You Should Not Compliment A Woman Immediately! (825 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning - This Is Why You Should Not Compliment A Woman Immediately! by Consulter: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
You are about to be shocked, and I mean EXTREMELY shocked, because believe it or not, women DO NOT like to be complimented right away!

You may be sitting here thinking, "well wait a minute here.... what!?!", but let me show you exactly what I mean!

Read on to find out 3 reasons why you should not compliment a woman immediately...

Shocking Truth #1: You Look EASY...

You are a man, and it's not your job to walk up to women and immediately show her how desperate and pathetic you are, but when you compliment a woman right away, you are in effect doing this.

Of course, you do not mean to, but it instantly tells her you are easy, because you are simply handing out your attention and affection right on the spot, only on the basis of her looks.

It literally means that she has to do NOTHING to get you to want her, and in return makes her feel as if you are one of the most unoriginal and boring men out there.

Shocking Truth #2: There is nothing for her to DO...

When you compliment her, it gives her nothing to do, because you are putting her in the spotlight and are concentrating solely on her. You brush your needs aside, and everything else and she literally will have nothing to do but listen to how much you want her.

She needs to have a challenge presented, or a reason to want you in return, but if you are always just dishing out compliments left, right, and centre, she will really feel like once again, that you are just too easy and will feel like you cannot mentally challenge her in the way she needs.

You should know that women are turned on emotionally, and come to like you all on an emotional basis, and when you compliment her, you are keeping everything to a PHYSICAL level, which in turn does not spark or light up her emotional side and keeps things rather cold.

Shocking Truth #3: She already knows and she will judge you...

She spent the time to make herself look great, and she was staring at herself for hours in the mirror picking out the right clothes and styling herself to look great. She already knows she looks great, and virtually anything you can compliment her on she is already aware of.

Why point out the obvious, because when you do this, she will JUDGE you. Women have this idea of men already in their mind. For instance, if you comment on her breasts, she will assume you want sex.

If you compliment her by saying she is beautiful or gorgeous, she will assume that you are just desperately easy and will ignore you.

You must remember that women are constantly approached in this manner, and after a while they just get used to it. There is nothing useful or exciting in hearing compliments like these, and the only thing she will have left to do is judge what you are looking for, and from that she will reject you.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phIcpejwkfA
Re: Warning - This Is Why You Should Not Compliment A Woman Immediately! by Jadoskii(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bt immediate compliments az gotten me laid more often than not....I don't usually compliment the obvious(like hair ,her beauty etc)...I'd sometimes say...ur nail polish looks NYC,i love that u give attention to details,it matches ur outfit splendidly....r u in d fashion industry?....bliv me 90 percent smiles nd combo ensues....

Sometimes I'd just look at her earrings and say ...'wow are those pearls on ur lobes'...
A yes or no answer.I manoeuvre a convo..

Bt enlighten me...

(1) (Reply)

From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver / Get 15gb Data Every Month From Google (no Dull Ya Self O) 100% Real / Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.