Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration (1483 Views)

DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by ify2016: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Despite the current economic challenges facing Nigerians, we have failed to give up. The truth is that, though, there is a temporal hunger in the land, l so much believe in this man called PMB.
Nigerians are very hardworking people and that's why they adapt in any condition. Some may hate this man for no rational reason but deeply inside them they know that we have bright future with God on his side.

So, this thread is created specially for the lovers of President Buhari and his administration.

May Mr. President live long and healthy in order to discharge his official assignment.

We love you Mr. President and believe in you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by kollynxofodile(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thunder fire Mr President

And whoever, in any stupid way supports him.

President Buhari

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by shitjay: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
I strongly believe in him,he's on d rigth path to salvage Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
cool

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by newbornmacho(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupid thread, and full of shit.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by alizma: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
I believe in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by GoldCircle: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
ify2016:
Despite the current economic challenges facing Nigerians, we have failed to give up. The truth is that, though, there is a temporal hunger in the land, l so much believe in this man called PMB.
Nigerians are very hardworking people and that's why they adapt in any condition. Some may hate this man for no rational reason but deeply inside them they know that we have bright future with God on his side.

So, this thread is created specially for the lovers of President Buhari and his administration.

May Mr. President live long and healthy in order to discharge his official assignment.

We love you Mr. President and believe in you.
...Wait till December 1st when you and many other zombies will not be able to buy data again. At least Buhari is helping to depopulate nairaland of these shenanigans. Lubbish!
Lovers ko, Sexers ni ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by admindim: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
nigeria is pregnant but buhari can not deliver is dream

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by bashydemy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
kollynxofodile:

President Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Nairadean(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by bashydemy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
newbornmacho:
Stupid thread, and full of shit.

sorry bro wailing is no more a paying job so don't vent your anger here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Cooly100: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
bashydemy:

sorry bro wailing is no more a paying job so don't vent your anger here.

"Buhari’s rigid leadership worsening Nigeria’s economy..." Bloomberg... Deal with it zombie!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by bashydemy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
GoldCircle:

...Wait till December 1st when you and many other zombies will not be able to buy data again. At least Buhari is helping to depopulate nairaland of these shenanigans. Lubbish!
Lovers ko, Sexers ni ...

LOL have you been buying data before no be free 10MB you dey use hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by bashydemy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Cooly100:

"Buhari’s rigid leadership worsening Nigeria’s economy..." Bloomberg... Deal with it zombie!!!

We need a strong man like Buhari who will never succumb to you wailing zombies, A man who can follow his man and policy he believe in..

Go and read about Margaret Thatcher and the mining strike and how adamant thatcher is then but today they are enjoying her policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Paperwhite(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sorry for intruding.Lets see you guys as you congregate.Guess it will tell us the number of herded supporters he commands. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Frankiss44(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
More like "the gathering of zombies and buhapamzees

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by kings09(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Upon all diz suffering in d land, some zombies still de in love wit dis unproductive dry-looking old man called buhari who has nothing to offer but his ability to junket on a global scale. Make una continue. Shey we all de dis country. Can't wait for Dec 1. Make I knw how many of u guyz will afford data to com support d ostrich-looking presidiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by kings09(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
How does dis change d fact dat ur buhari is a dullard[quote author=bashydemy post=51489331][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Bari22: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
We love our baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by bashydemy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
kings09:
How does dis change d fact dat ur buhari is a dullard

This is what you and your likes keep ranting about and thank God PMB never even mention a word to you guys that what we call leadership.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Count me among the Buhari crew anyday, anytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
kings09:
Upon all diz suffering in d land, some zombies still de in love wit dis unproductive dry-looking old man called buhari who has nothing to offer but his ability to junket on a global scale. Make una continue. Shey we all de dis country. Can't wait for Dec 1. Make I knw how many of u guyz will afford data to com support d ostrich-looking presidiot
Lagoon or Cameroon. Choose one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Abeymills(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
My joy and thanks giving goes 2 God almighty for not letting dis evil useles selfish fantastically corrupt president n his hordes of zombies prevail wit thier hunger n recession upon my house hold by d grace of God am doing fine thunder fire Buhari n his supporters

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Silent but winning team. #
Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
I pray buhari die in jesus name father lord my greatest gift this christmas will be buhari's death. Father lord kill buhari for us,father lord buhari if buhari die I will give my life to you lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by gwales: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari till corruption surrender

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by DelGardo: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Present sir.
I will take an honest, strong and intelligent PMB over any dubious, weak and clueless alternative any day.
As for the wailers the harder they come the harder they fall...
There is no more free money.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Donshegxy10(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2016
in as much as I admire buhari, I think those he surrounded himself with will only make him a failure than success.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Leboska(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2016
God punish the stupid presi_idiot
Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Splashme: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Meaning of this thread is that:

[size=15pt]
all mumu zombies should identify themselves
[/size]
Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by Otono123(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2016
kollynxofodile:
President Buhari
AMEN
Re: Thread For Lovers Of President Buhari And His Administration by wristbangle: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2016
shitjay:
I strongly believe in him,he's on d rigth path to salvage Nigeria

I believed in him but am no longer sure. The increase in data price is a dangerous move to his administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human / Impeach Buhari Now He's Incapacitated- Junaid Mohammed / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.