Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions (17035 Views)

Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively / Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by Princelumide: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
I've got issues with my Benz c200 kompressor ac... when refilled, it wont take a while before it will be blowing hot again.. help !!!
Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by nemadfsyahooc: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello house. Pls my Honda crv 2005ac is acting up. Won't pick gas when engine runs low unless I relve up.and once the gas pick up it colds a bit and gas cut off again. What could be the issue. Thanks
Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by temmym4(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
For the very first time after about a year of constant AC usage on my Primera P11, the AC acted funny.
I was leaving my place of work around 4pm, i switched on the AC as usual, taking my leg off the gas i found out the car went off on motion, i found out putting off the AC, the car was normal, this went on for some minutes and i parked, then switch the AC on again and i allowed the car to run idle before taking off

Everythin went on normally and it chilled as usual until i got home, put off the vehicle. I decided to test the AC again and this time around, unusual sound of the AC belt came on and it was so bad that i had to turn it off.

Same thing happened thee next morning, this time around the belt cut off just 3 seconds on switching on. I parked, the call an AC technician, the only thing he said on phone was, the Compressor siezed up and it was completely damaged and i should buy another compressor. Just like that shocked

I just closed my bonnet like that and took my mind of AC . This happened last month, but the truth is, it hasn't been easy constantly using the thingy and now not been able to use it anymore sad

My question is, could it be repaired or will i have to change the whole compressor completely?
Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by mayor2013: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
temmym4:
For the very first time after about a year of constant AC usage on my Primera P11, the AC acted funny.
I was leaving my place of work around 4pm, i switched on the AC as usual, taking my leg off the gas i found out the car went off on motion, i found out putting off the AC, the car was normal, this went on for some minutes and i parked, then switch the AC on again and i allowed the car to run idle before taking off

Everythin went on normally and it chilled as usual until i got home, put off the vehicle. I decided to test the AC again and this time around, unusual sound of the AC belt came on and it was so bad that i had to turn it off.

Same thing happened thee next morning, this time around the belt cut off just 3 seconds on switching on. I parked, the call an AC technician, the only thing he said on phone was, the Compressor siezed up and it was completely damaged and i should buy another compressor. Just like that shocked

I just closed my bonnet like that and took my mind of AC . This happened last month, but the truth is, it hasn't been easy constantly using the thingy and now not been able to use it anymore sad

My question is, could it be repaired or will i have to change the whole compressor completely?

It's like the prayers of your ac technician has been answered. � prayers back at him and your car AC shall be fine. grin
Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by princecemo(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE

Car AC gas with sealant
Make ur order now, few remaining
AC gas with sealant, it stops leaks....
You dont have to remove your dashboards for minor leaks
Johnsen's Brand Made in the USA
With Leak Detector, For R134 Systems
Contains 2oz of a mixture of PAG Lubricant, Seal Additive and Red dye
Plus 1oz of R134a

Call 07032886943
Price is 5k
On Amazon or Ebay its sold for 20$ which is approx. 7k
This gas can seal leakages on ur ac cooling systems
An original product from USA
Call 07032886943

Re: Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions by princecemo(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2019
temmym4:

Knocked, need replacement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi drivers, What Do You Do To Forgotten Items When You Can't Trace The Owner? / What Is An "Idle Relearn Procedure"? / 2 Car Struggles We Went Through That Kids Of Nowadays Won’t Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.