Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking (6248 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have created this thread bfr
Hello Guys I Wanna Know Yur thought On This,

Me And this girl were friends @ school but we chatted on whatsapp, but one night wen chatting with her she sent me 2 pictures of her on d bed and said it was a mistake daht someone told her to send it for her pls Guys am suspicious but i want yur take on this pls comment
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
it wasn't a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
it wasn't a mistake
really?

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Believe her for now

4 Likes

KissChrix:
yu ain't gat anything to say bro
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Believe her for now
y?
Lol yu trying to defend her bcoz yure a lady abi?
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
bobbykosh:
yu ain't gat anything to say bro
Lol
Assuming, She sent them intentionally, what next? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by gabinogem(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Believe her for now!
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by daewoorazer(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Streets don't ask such questions... Damn!!!

Take d bull by d horn.... If it's positive, one more feather to ur cap.... If otherwise, d lady will respect you for d bahd boy u are..........

Now go!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by ybalogs(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
I like this song by 9ce that year ooo: No be Mistake...
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
bobbykosh:
y?
Lol yu trying to defend her bcoz yure a lady abi?
Just believe her for now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Just believe her for now undecided
no am not i know she likes me ntn more
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by kinggogo: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Exactly, jst believe her for now or u disappointed it was a mistake undecided grin
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
bobbykosh:
no am not i know she likes me ntn more
Ok
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by princefunmmy(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2016
I've experienced that too bro, she definitely didn't make a mistake... Though I had to accept what she said until the day she came visiting, but God saved me
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by escapefromusa(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
As a learner you acted a fool, instead of going with flow
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
bobbykosh:
I have created this thread bfr
Hello Guys I Wanna Know Yur thought On This,

Me And this girl were friends @ school but we chatted on whatsapp, but one night wen chatting with her she sent me 2 pictures of her on d bed and said it was a mistake daht someone told her to send it for her pls Guys am suspicious but i want yur take on this pls comment
Where The Pix na

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by princeemmma(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
brother dont every loose a opportunity and later start asking for chances, the babe is already wanting you, just try and stay close and preparing for the banging stuffs wink wink wink wink
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
believe her for now... smart words from stupendinliv ... but go on with the flow... then later u could get her to open up....

thats if its mutual...
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by IamISRAEL(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
that was how one babe was always sending me messages of her boobs is paining her, her period is this and other words but will later say it was a mistake that she intended sending the messages to her bf, not once, not twice, uncountable times. A female nairalander she is.
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
and even if it wasnt a mistake...what will u do?
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 01, 2016
princefunmmy:
I've experienced that too bro, she definitely didn't make a mistake... Though I had to accept what she said until the day she came visiting, but God saved me
pls tell me.more bro pls cry cry
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 01, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and even if it wasnt a mistake...what will u do?
going for it bro
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00am On Dec 03, 2016
bobbykosh:
going for it bro

grin hi. ...
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin hi. ...
hello
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28am On Dec 03, 2016
bobbykosh:
hello

The last TrapQueen has spoken...

Tnx for following wink

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2016
What are you suspicious about? The girl made a move anticipating you would reciprocate but you did not so as a way of saving face of course she is going to come up with a story!
What did you want her to say? Well I was hoping to get pictures of your di$k in return?
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

The last TrapQueen has spoken...

Tnx for following wink
no problem wink wink
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:
What are you suspicious about? The girl made a move anticipating you would reciprocate but you did not so as a way of saving face of course she is going to come up with a story!
What did you want her to say? Well I was hoping to get pictures of your di$k in return?
lol so yu say it's not a mistake?
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2016
bobbykosh:
lol so yu say it's not a mistake?
Are you that naive?
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by ssfWeShss: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Baba.. It might be a mistake. Its not the first time I'm replying the wrong person on whatsapp too. Its because whatsapp automatically places the last received chat on the top of your send to list. So stop giving yourself hope tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Attracted To A Guy/lady at first sight / Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex / A Picture With Lot Of Meaning - Can You Tell The Meaning Of Each Of This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.