Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) (1150 Views)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 7) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) by dosbeat: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Still in shock, laying down on the bed and staring into space, uncle Sam said,”Meso, stand up now and go and clean yourself or do you want me to wash up for you?” I didn’t say a word, I only stood up, picked up my

clothes and went straight into his bathroom to clean up. When I got in, I stood right under the shower and let the water pour down on me. I didn’t even move for a while or realize when tears started running down from my eyes. I felt very unclean. I felt like a wasted good. I didn’t know much about sex or virginity but I knew that as a Christian, everything that happened was all wrong. I wasn’t supposed to have sex at this age,

let alone with my uncle. I was supposed to wait for the right time. “Keep yourself for your husband,” my mum had said to me one time.

My mind couldn’t stop processing a lot of things at once. What just happened? What will I do? Who will I run to? I kept asking myself those questions while crying. When I was done having my bath, I stepped out of the shower, dried myself up and put on my clothes uncle Sam had almost torn while trying to get me naked. I was in so much pain I couldn’t even walk well. Apart from the fact that I had just been raped, I had body pains from his tight grip and weight that rested on me while he raped me. 

I got out of the bathroom, looking around to see if he was somewhere in the room but he wasn’t. He had also changed the bedsheets and arranged the room leaving it looking as

innocent as it is a lie. On my way to my room for the night, I stopped by the sitting room to

check for uncle Sam or Esther...

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>> >
http:///2ghlx6Y
Re: Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) by Kalatium(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2016
I no go click

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! / Erotic Stories / 13 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.