Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN (1317 Views)

EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Photos :military Equipment Acquired By GEJ From Western Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by alrahmanonline(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
Your excellence, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I write you this open letter knowing my letter will not get to you if I post it the conventional way.
Sir recall that in 2013, the ministry of interior under the care of Abba Moro, advertised vacancy in some positions in the Nigerian Immigration Services and asked unemployed Nigerian youths to apply with the sum of 1000 naira only.
Over 7 million unemployed Nigerians applied for the various positions advertised, Sir, I am one of them.
Almost a year later, we were invited to come and write a screening/fitness test. Mine was in Yakubu Gowon (then Liberation) stadium. Sir, right before me, 3 unemployed Nigerian youths lost their lives including a pregnant woman. We wrote the test nonetheless (its a pity).
Sir, I want to remind you that no body was employed after that recruitment test which we paid 1000 naira for, which means nobody got value for the 1000 naira paid.
Sir, just to inform you, the current President of Nigeria Mohammadu Buhari just employed 200000 Nigerian youths for the first batch of the N-Power scheme which will employ more 300000 applicants without a single casualty recorded. Sir, I almost forgot to inform you the N-power scheme did not collect any fee from applicants meaning it was free.
Sir, the main reason why I wrote this open letter is to remind you that you are still owing me 1000 naira and the interest has appreciated using the MMM formula of 30% interest a month x 3 years.
Calculating it, the accrued figure you
are owing me according to MMM
Formula, if using #1000 x 3years (36
months) = #129,600.
Sir, please try to pay me back my money as it will go a very long way in expanding my fish farm.
Here are my account details.
Account Name: Justice Chigonum.
Account Number: 2041278488
Bank: UBA (savings)
Sir, kindly pay the calculated amount to the above account.
Sir, don't be too angry with me, I only asked for my money.
Thank you sir and God bless you.
Justice Ezihuo Chigonum
25/11/2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Towncrier007(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2016
but why?
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by youngflexkid: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Very hilarious but a true talk.
I lost same amount but I have handed it over to God.
It is my token sacrifice to my country, Nigeria.
May God never allow us experience such in our great nation again!

3 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by alrahmanonline(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
youngflexkid:
Very hilarious but a true talk. I lost same amount but I have handed it over to God. It is my token sacrifice to my country, Nigeria. May God never allow us experience such in our great nation again!
Amen o
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by softMarket(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Trust nigerians sha.......NO joy.
if its buhari will u write that letter?.....tell ur self d truth

GEJ is a democrat! cool cool

back to the topic

someone will just edit that letter,and put his acct number there grin grin

GEJ will pay alot of pple this week!! grin grin
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by jomoh: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2016
this guy na clown I swear

2 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by eleko1: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Jonathan nor dey read letter like dis. write 1000 ways how to steal money,he'll call u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by herzernIsHere: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2016
EPIC!!

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Progressive01(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2016
I still insist jonathan was EVERYTHING a leader shouldnt be. He was an embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria, an embarassment to accademics and a disgrace to Nigeria.

I'd never stop thanking God we did away with the bagger.

6 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by DerrickzB: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
I still insist jonathan was EVERYTHING a leader shouldnt be. He was an embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria, an embarassment to accademics and a disgrace to Nigeria.

You semed pained... How far ur apc messiah... U r talking about d poo a person dropped on the floor.. d one ur house mate poo inside ur house is not smelling u...

5 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by kodded(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:

[/s]and your messiah is everything a leader should be abi ?

by increasing everything and taxing everyone with nothing to show for it ?

don't worry from tomorrow your likes will be unavailable to comment on threads

5 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by TeamSimple(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Funny but true..

But Buhari through NCC go soon stop people from creating senseless post like this.

2 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Funlordjnr: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2016
grin

Nna....which kind letter be this wey I dey see so again?

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by eleko1: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:

may we not see STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION again. Bye bye to jatijati

4 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
alrahmanonline:
Your excellence, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I write you this open letter knowing my letter will not get to you if I post it the conventional way.
Sir recall that in 2013, the ministry of interior under the care of Abba Moro, advertised vacancy in some positions in the Nigerian Immigration Services and asked unemployed Nigerian youths to apply with the sum of 1000 naira only.
Over 7 million unemployed Nigerians applied for the various positions advertised, Sir, I am one of them.
Almost a year later, we were invited to come and write a screening/fitness test. Mine was in Yakubu Gowon (then Liberation) stadium. Sir, right before me, 3 unemployed Nigerian youths lost their lives including a pregnant woman. We wrote the test nonetheless (its a pity).
Sir, I want to remind you that no body was employed after that recruitment test which we paid 1000 naira for, which means nobody got value for the 1000 naira paid.
Sir, just to inform you, the current President of Nigeria Mohammadu Buhari just employed 200000 Nigerian youths for the first batch of the N-Power scheme which will employ more 300000 applicants without a single casualty recorded. Sir, I almost forgot to inform you the N-power scheme did not collect any fee from applicants meaning it was free.
Sir, the main reason why I wrote this open letter is to remind you that you are still owing me 1000 naira and the interest has appreciated using the MMM formula of 30% interest a month x 3 years.
months) = #129,600.
Sir, please try to pay me back my money as it will go a very long way in expanding my fish farm.
Justice Ezihuo Chigonum
25/11/2016

LMAO. Guy, the man who is obviously resting and having peace of mind is not owing you shishi. Go find who you paid your 1k to and collect back.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:
Funny but true..

But Buhari through NCC go soon stop people from creating senseless post like this.

Very soon, people go think well well before clicking on Opera Mini/UC Browser/facebook/Google Chrome apps etc.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by allstarfestus: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
I love Jonathan....but this was his biggest mistake.... at least he could have.... told abamoro to resign....
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by ndcide(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2016
alrahmanonline:
months) = #129,600.
Justice Ezihuo Chigonum
25/11/2016

Why bother if you already got the n-power job. If you haven't, why don't you tell the new c in c..
Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jonathan was such a disaster to this country that God sent Buhari to deliver us from his incompetent rule. Thank goodness we've seen the last of him

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN by alrahmanonline(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
eleko1:
Jonathan nor dey read letter like dis. write 1000 ways how to steal money,he'll call u.
Lwkmd..

(1) (Reply)

It's Correction2017-ngige Speaks About Anambra Gubernatorial Election / Cancelled Protest : A National Shame, Embarrassment – Soyinka / Buhari Back Anytime From Now – Presidency Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.