Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim (2268 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by usba: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin tweet just gave an uppercut to GEJ Propaganda Claim see below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Irrelevant!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by usba: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
^^^ e pain am oh

1 Like

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by uba1991: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mr clueless pls give propaganda my account number

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by bellazz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
lol
Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
uba1991:
Mr clueless pls give propaganda my account number

The problem with this country is that of religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry..
All these sai babarists chanters are all affiliated to Buhari either by religion or tribe

A close look at Usba and uba will convince you
Jonathan lost the last election because his government was corrupt and irresponsible
But that was yesterday

Today Buhari is doing worse
Even his own ministers who dare suspend a suspected looter is threatened with sack and what not just because the perceived looter is a northerner

Even a snake swallows money and no head is rolling even that of the said snake ..
The Boko boys are back and well equipped as a result of bad policies of this administration
They kidnap citizens and maim the army at will... Yet some fools feed us with the usual crap of the insurgents being technically defeated...

The herdsmen are moving around with much boldness and power... All because of some one some where who is their grand patron

Youths are still jobless
The health system is nothing to write about
Power is still epileptic

A nation where kids in a particular region are issued voters card out of fear

Mehn.... Buhari is a failure and anybody who supports him is a certified waste of life

4 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by new2012: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

The problem with this country is that of religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry..
All these sai babarists chanters are all affiliated to Buhari either by religion or tribe

Jonathan lost the last election because his government was corrupt and irresponsible
But that was yesterday

Even his own ministers who dare suspend a suspected looter is threatened with sack and what not just because the perceived looter is a northerner

Even a snake swallows money and no head is rolling even that of the said snake ..
The Boko boys are back and well equipped as a result of bad policies of this administration
They kidnap citizens and maim the army at will... Yet some fools feed us with the usual crap of the insurgents being technically defeated...

The herdsmen are moving around with much boldness and power... All because of some one some where who is their grand patron

Youths are still jobless
Power is still epileptic

Mehn.... Buhari is a failure and anybody who supports him is a certified waste of life

Spot on.. These days, its more of religion and ignorance.. Its rare to see non muslims that are enlightened defend Buhari. Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines worst than ever.
Goodluck was a gigantic failure by virtue of expectations, Buhari had even failed himself, even his wife is unable to stand by him yet etnic and religious retards stand with him

Well, people do stand with the devil!

Btw, uba and uba1991 belong to the same islamic dude

2 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by muykem: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
GEJ is a failure simple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by samstradam: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

But that was yesterday

Youths are still jobless
Power is still epileptic

Next time when you chose to bore anyone with such a long epistle, try and do your homework well.

If you had you would have known that:

1. Almost all the cases in JAMB, especially that of the legendary snake swallowing money actually occured under PDP or should I say Jonathan's scratch card regime. It took Buhari's appointee, much maligned by many Nigerians, to bring these criminals practises to the public knowledge.

2. Herdsmen have been giving Benue governors sleepless nights since I can remember. If I am lying, type "Suswam" and "herdsmen" on Google and see what comes out.

3. Joblessness and Boko Haram did not start with APC and there is no reputable proof you can bring forth to show they are worse under this regime.

Next time do your homework and you will come to the sensible conclusion this government, however imperfect, is trying to make the best out of a bad situation PDP put us in.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by usba: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
ZombieBuster:

But that was yesterday

Youths are still jobless
Power is still epileptic

[/s]

Please visit www.Iampained.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by usba: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
samstradam:

Next time when you chose to bore anyone with such a long epistle, try and do your homework well.

1. Almost all the cases in JAMB, especially that of the legendary snake swallowing money actually occured under PDP or should I say Jonathan

He is a pained bigot, do you expect wisdom from a defender of thieves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
samstradam:

1. Almost all the cases in JAMB, especially that of the legendary snake swallowing money actually occured under PDP or should I say Jonathan

Always shifting blame
I just tire for your kinds
What has Buhari done about it

Get away... You make me sick
Bloody beings

3 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
N10b just went missing from NHIS...

Which is about $28M despite N900m which the re-instated DG was suspended for. now this is not executed contract cashbacks like that of PEJ, but it was brazenly stolen with such audacity and a caption titled "F*uk the Minister"

Now this is just from NHIS alone.. How do you guys manage trying to defend buhari.

1 Like

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
usba:

He is a pained bigot, do you expect wisdom from a defender of thieves?

You can't read or comprehend anything
Bloody religious bigot
I will be the last person to defend a politician
Jonathan was a failure

But Buhari takes the crown as the king of corruption and failure.... Go to my post up there.. You will still see where I wrote it down

Am not like you... A walking sentimental machine wired to chant sai baba like your life depends on it

Fvck out my mention
I don't roll with you likes
You bore me

2 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by CrtlAltDel: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

[s]The problem with this country is that of religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry..

But that was yesterday

Youths are still jobless
Power is still epileptic

Mehn.... Buhari is a failure and anybody who supports him is a certified waste of life[/s]

See this one…. The 1st 5 letters of your moniker truly defines the dumbo behind the moniker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by CrtlAltDel: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
samstradam:

1. Almost all the cases in JAMB, especially that of the legendary snake swallowing money actually occured under PDP or should I say Jonathan's scratch card regime. It took Buhari's appointees, much maligned by many Nigerians, to bring these criminal's practises to the public.

2. Herdsmen have been giving Benue governors sleepless nights since I can remember. If I am lying, type "Suswam" and "herdsmen" on Google and see what comes out.

3. Joblessness and Boko Haram did not start with APC and there is no reputable proof you can bring forth to show they are worse under this regime.

Next time do your homework and you will come sensible conclusion this government, however imperfect, is trying to make the best out of a bad situation PDP put us in.

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
new2012:

Spot on.. These days, its more of religion and ignorance.. Its rare to see non muslims that are enlightened defend Buhari. Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines worst than ever.
Goodluck was a gigantic failure by virtue of expectations, Buhari had even failed himself, even his wife is unable to stand by him yet etnic and religious retards stand with him

Well, people do stand with the devil!

Btw, uba and uba1991 belong to the same islamic dude

This is a man whose wife and daughter despise in public domain because of his incompetence and failure

These zombies are here chanting sai baba all because of religious affiliation....
They don't get paid any kobo
Their joy is seeing a Fulani Muslim at the helm of affairs... While Nigeria goes to the gutter

See... I know these people well
They are all zombies

2 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by Desyner: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
There is nothing epic here. . . APC is running on too much propaganda. The $11m in PEJ account is still childs play compared to the Abacha's family billions that - according to Buhari- was never stolen, and - according to Mariam Abacha - Dangote can never have.

1 Like

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
samstradam:

1. Almost all the cases in JAMB, especially that of the legendary snake swallowing money actually occured under PDP or should I say Jonathan's scratch card regime. It took Buhari's appointee, much maligned by many Nigerians, to bring these criminals practises to the public knowledge.

Next time do your homework and you will come sensible conclusion this government, however imperfect, is trying to make the best out of a bad situation PDP put us in.

So where is the change if the status quo should continue.... I agree with you that PDP failed

But here is APC
What are they doing differently
The problems are there for a blind man to see

Where they elected to shift blames or to bring Change and solve problems

You are complicit in the crimes against Nigeria by these politicians... You support them because of sentiments

Your brain is not in use
Now fvck off please

2 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by Desyner: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Firefire:
Irrelevant!
Abeg copy my reply to you FTC make this people no do us(the masses) take again.
Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

See this one…. The 1st 5 letters of your moniker truly defines the dumbo behind the moniker

My Muslim friend
Long time no see
Are you back from ban

No worries... You are going back kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
These zombies are pathetic

What exactly is Buhari doing in office since the status quo remains the same
Infact the said attacks have tripled
The corruption cases are piling
The unemployment rate is baffling

What exactly was Buhari elected to do?
Where is the change they promised?
samstradam:

3 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by samstradam: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
samstradam:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/mystery-serpent-suspect-diligent-story-snake-swallowing-n36m-jamb-money-broke-co-workers/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152254-governor-suswam-says-fulani-herdsmen-responsible-killings-benue.html

https://www.naija.ng/61534.html

Stop crying and read!

Was Buhari elected to bring change?
Certainly not
He has been in office almost three years but the problems has tripled ...

Buhari is a certified dullard and all those who support him are fools

2 Likes

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by CrtlAltDel: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

My Muslim friend
Long time no see
Are you back from ban

No worries... You are going back kiss
kikikikikiki. Ode…. I wasnt banned, unlike you Zombies some of us have a life outside NL. We watch from afar and put sense in some fishbrain head when necessary, just like I am doing now to a certain P&I grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

So where is the change if the status quo should continue.... I agree with you that PDP failed

But here is APC
What are they doing differently
The problems are there for a blind man to see

Where they elected to shift blames or to bring Change and solve problems

You are complicit in the crimes against Nigeria by these politicians... You support them because of sentiments

Your brain is not in use
Now fvck off please
Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by KenOne: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why are my people so pained and even going further to blackmail and lay curse on people that support APC and Buhari, everyone has the right to support who he or she chooses. Maybe I remind these set of people that once chorus in 2014 Nigeria Great Nation and Good People and GEJ till 2019 that nobody laid curse on them or blackmailed. So why do this now this why I dislike these set of people they sleep,wake,eat and drink hypocrisy. Yes Buhari may have performed poorly but allow his supporters supports him is their right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by Yyeske(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Always shifting blame
I just tire for your kinds
What has Buhari done about it

Get away... You make me sick
Bloody beings
Counter his points and don't just run away because you have been cornered, be a man and counter him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by baralatie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
KenOne:
Why are my people so pained and even going further to blackmail and lay curse on people that support APC and Buhari, everyone has the right to support who he or she chooses. Maybe I remind these set of people that once chorus in 2014 Nigeria Great Nation and Good People and GEJ till 2019 that nobody laid curse on them or blackmailed. So why do this now this why I dislike these set of people they sleep,wake,eat and drink hypocrisy. Yes Buhari may have performed poorly but allow his supporters supports him is their right.
Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

kikikikikiki. Ode…. I wasnt banned, unlike you Zombies some of us have a life outside NL. We watch from afar and put sense in some fishbrain head when necessary, just like I am doing now to a certain P&I grin grin

My Muslim friend
Sorry I forgot about your cow business you told me last time
Sai baba is doing you well cheesy

I heard your grasses now come from Brazil cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Counter his points and don't just run away because you have been cornered, be a man and counter him

These are useless points
We both agree that PDP failed
The problems have been there for long

But what is APC doing about it
Nothing
They have allowed it to degenerate into a full blown Cold War.... They are just incompetent

Everything they accused PDP of doing wrong
They have done it twice

Am different from you people
I say it as it is
You can learn how not to be a zombie

1 Like

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by wakaman: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

These are useless points
We both agree that PDP failed
The problems have been there for long

But what is APC doing about it
Nothing
They have allowed it to degenerate into a full blown Cold War.... They are just incompetent

Everything they accused PDP of doing wrong
They have done it twice

Am different from you people
I say it as it is
You can learn how not to be a zombie

Yanmiri blinded by bigotry and ignorance,

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ekitidecides: Live Updates, Results And Exclusive / Updated: Zanfara APC Will Not Field Candidate As Appealant Withdrawn From Appeal / Permanent Secretary In Kogi Coming To Work And Going Back On Okada - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.