Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike (22652 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by mrmrmister: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
Meanwhile I av subscribe ahead their data increase using mtn pulse of #500 for 1 gig after loading #5,500. Before February next year I wil av money for another subscription

I thought it was 500 for 1 gig and it's only valid for 7 days
How did you do it?
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Edakun eh Epp me cry
when I get '100 likes' I'll drop it
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by chiefkpokp(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2016
please oooooo, sensing the danger ahead, i have decided to increase my datas by subcribing to 10gb plan to increase my datas and duration, maybe before febuary go reach, our guyz go don get better cheat to come up with, my fear now is that, hope the will not short this my datas, because i still plan to subcribe more, make e reach like 26gb to expire on may. please help

Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by curvilicious: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Purely antimasses govt. #shame
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Funjosh(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Dis government and ajepako walahi I no know who wicked pass,but I know that vickyrotex osusumustflow aminat508 fabfunmi juliaann eleko1 funjosh Seun and lalasticlala wicked pass dis government tongue tongue tongue

You have arrived werey grin
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by bizza45: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
i dropped cheats and hacks , even deleted my phisphon, but as it stands now am going back to them
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
typical black man, always finding ways to be comfortable in the mist of bullying and suffering
why didn't you create a thread on how to reverse the problem? be it from physical confrontation (protest) or online confrontation (DDos) or Hacktivist? instead you want to find a way to be very comfortable. when the government finally takes away your house, you will open a thread on how to survive on the street instead of fighting to get your house back.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by blaqorbit(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
Op do you mean i should quit IG.... cry cry
Fine girl. What's your IG username? smiley

Np _ down in the DM by Yo gotti ft nicki minaj wink
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by seniorkachion(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I hope they don't wipe it tho
Nope. It's a contract. It's terms and conditions (30 days ) remains valid until midnight of today when it can be changed for new subs. You can sue if they temper with it. In fact i saved the sms i sent to 131 that activated the sub (106 to 131) just in case they try to play games with me.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by optional1(f): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol lala ke grin

see u what's lala ke...

Rise ur two hands up and say lala is not capable in providing u data from tomorrow..
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2016
The oppresive nomad is a gargantuan BLUNDER!...a pathetic hell candidate!!
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by cybriz82(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
op kukuma cme seize my phone abeg..
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by nowpresence(f): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please if any one has Airtel cheats, quote.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
seniorkachion:

Nope. It's a contract. It's terms and conditions (30 days ) remains valid until midnight of today when it can be changed for new subs. You can sue if they temper with it. In fact i saved the sms i sent to 131 that activated the sub (106 to 131) just in case they try to play games with me.
hahahaha The hustle is reAl bro
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by BABANGBALI: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Funjosh:

You have arrived werey grin
you were pass me. From tomorrow you no go fit buy data again tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by BABANGBALI: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
nowpresence:
Please if any one has Airtel cheats, quote.
even you?you no get boyfriend or aristo? Na cucumber you dey use? grin grin tongue
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Admin401:
typical black man, always finding ways to be comfortable in the mist of bullying and suffering
why didn't you create a thread on how to reverse the problem? be it from physical confrontation (protest) or online confrontation (DDos) or Hacktivist? instead you want to find a way to be very comfortable. when the government finally takes away your house, you will open a thread on how to survive on the street instead of fighting to get your house back.
Maybe you should lead us on how to reverse the problem. All we need is a bold and smart ass like you to take the lead
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Maybe you should lead us on how to reverse the problem. All we need is a bold and smart ass like you to take the lead

I was going to say this. Thank you vm.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by nowpresence(f): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
even you?you no get boyfriend or aristo? Na cucumber you dey use? grin grin tongue
I get other expenses na?
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by iamharkinwaley: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. Relax tongue tongue
Ah boss Thou shall not pass me by...... I beg biko remember me o, nah beg I dey beg no....Me self need the cheat.Thanks bro
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2016

Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Chrisx1x(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ojumo're lo mo mi ooooo

Nice write up. Btw, I've got etisalat cheat if you're interested wink
bros na we we o.pls send the cheat to ajarichris@gmail.com. pls pls pls
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by queendiamond(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
I heard it will be 3k for 1.5gig now. No more Imo and skype .
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

First, since we have alot of online presence i suggest we start with a Denial of Service attack on major telecom firms
if we can get atleast 1,000 or more people to donate their time and laptops (or allow their system to be included in a botnet) we can perform a Ddos attack on the webpages of some of this firm resulting in their shutdown, if we can get it to stay down for at least 24hours they will loose billions in revenue. (you can ask seun how much he lost when nairaland was down)

Second, we spread the word out on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, whatsapp to protest against this increase (like occupy 9ja)
people will definitely turn up, knowing that their precious social media is about to be taken from them.

third, we appeal to all the black and gray hat hackers (they are very few in nigeria) for once in their life to fight for something good and bring down the servers of the four major telecom firms.

so yes, we'll be doing the three simultaneously if we want to make anykind of impact. thats how you make a statement in this digital age.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by BABANGBALI: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
nowpresence:

I get other expenses na?
other expanses like cucumber that is now very expenses in the market
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by nowpresence(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
other expanses like cucumber that is now very expenses in the market
I eat cucumber for its nutritional value. It's also good for the eyes.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by whiteprince(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:
God punish Glo o! angry I dey download something of 44mb and it failed at 41mb cryangry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

That moment wey u go use glo to download a game of 94mb,after roaming ur street in search of network and finally gets it at a madwoman's corner in the street,then u stand there for 3 hours with ur hand raised up and rotating like a madman searching for network without minding how people looks at you like a fresh madman trying to impress a madwoman and after standing there under the hot sun sweating for over 3 hours its now 93.5mb/94mb,then for ur mind u b like ooo thank you Jesus e don download and it gets to 93.8mb/94mb and cut,then u become confused if e don download or what,u cum go to ur app folder to check and unfortunately its not there,my brother my sister na that time ur madness go confirm
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by dy27(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mayor21:
God will punish this government I swear.
Pure scam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSb7CVfFqwc
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
nowpresence:

I eat cucumber for its nutritional value. It's also good for the eyes.
you mean you don't chindimalise it like chidinma? grin grin
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by buffalowings: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ojumo're lo mo mi ooooo

Nice write up. Btw, I've got etisalat cheat if you're interested wink

O tie gbadun
rara

So na cheat you go dey use now
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by buffalowings: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Edakun eh Epp me cry

The cheat is capped at between 30mb to 40mb

So it's as good as useless.
Re: How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
use no root firewall to prevent any yeye app from raising its ugly head to use the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED / Do You Still Use 2go ? / FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.