Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (63640 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by skoloppy31(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
She hardly talks in class ,still can't believe she is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by sunnyside16(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
another avoidable death.....shame of a country. RIP to the dead
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Adebowale89(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIZLER:
Wasted afonja beauty

you&the person wey share ur im.becile comment are mumu

didirin omo ale
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by oyeb15: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
pls Dont blame NYSC for this. Every qualified graduate long to serve his fatherland. Some people might have health problems etc. RIP though.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Adebowale89(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nysc is a misplaced priority

its aim then was to unite and reduce the tribalism grievances when it was created

Nysc creation is political by Gowon not on any social traits that they claimed

rip Dolapo, my condolence to your family, ko easy rara
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by gominau(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIP DEAR
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by bagaph05: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dolapo is not dead... She just collapsed...
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by JohnieWalker(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
People die every time from plane, bus, train crash but doesn't stop people from boarding it. I don't bliv it was Nysc that killed her. She would have died if it was her time but I bliv mediums should be in place to curb health and frequent death occurrences associated with nysc.
Buhari till 2023...if you no like am go lick stew
RIP to the dead
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by WomanOfRace(f): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
By His grace,mine is next year; I have this 1001 reasons not to go and just 1 reason to.

NYSC is not worth it. Do not guarantee job, can still further,become who you want to be and more without it.
A waste of time
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by WomanOfRace(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
She was sick and they still forced her. She should have been in hospital,resting not training ground.

People are a times blind to simple truth
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by DanBJ(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIP. so Because one die make them scrap N Y S C? what stupid Logic. people die every day. A year ago, i lost my younger brother(15yrs) in my room and dats life
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by habsydiamond(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Since when has NYSC turn to SAMBISA forest soldiers. This nysc of a thing is not worth it at all. If anything should happen to anyone during service such person is on his own. (OYO).
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by undisputedgbola(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Scheme that was created for mere integration of the Country; has now turned to a death trap and in the long run a MAJOR requirement before securing a good job in the country... This thing should be scrapped abeg!!!
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Adebowale89:

you&the person wey share ur im.becile comment are mumu

didirin omo ale
ka ci gutsun uwarkaa! shegen yaribawan banza kowai undecided

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
IamISRAEL:
RIP x2 to her
you are one of the few israels that knows the meaning of the great name.am israel also and would love to be ur good friend.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Adebowale89(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIZLER:
ka ci gutsun uwarkaa! shegen yaribawan banza kowai undecided

I repeat you don't have any manner or perhaps u lack parental care

olori pelebe
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
oyetpel:
I will never serve.
becareful of what you decree,the gods can be funny at times
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by IamISRAEL(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
engrchykae:
you are one of the few israels that knows the meaning of the great name.am israel also and would love to be ur good friend.
lol, why not? you re highly welcome brother, but the defination of our meanings might different.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by jelal007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why camp officials are so mean to camp members in the north.

I could vividly remember how Col.T.D Wariboko asked us to march with our buttocks in Bukuru camp, Jos simply because some of us complained of the weather.

To serve Nigeria is not by for o
Typical comment from sm1 in the 'YEAST'. All u see is hate and bigotry in their remarks.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by kabrud: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why camp officials are so mean to camp members in the north.

I could vividly remember how Col.T.D Wariboko asked us to march with our buttocks in Bukuru camp, Jos simply because some of us complained of the weather.

To serve Nigeria is not by for o

Are u sure u know the rank of ur camp commandant? When has the NA started posting Colonels as CC?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Harinholar(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Speechlessssssss........ Rest in peace
May God comfort ur parent....
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by plugtech: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
PLUGTECH NETWORKING INSTITUTE
Is an educational initiative that offers networking programs like the
CCNA,CCNP & CCIE courses which prepare students for the certification
examinations of the same name,& other computer related courses.
Contact.+234..08035799951 & 09094029451
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by fosch: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is a painfull one to all of us. Then imagine the agony of this girl's family. Is it not high time we too serious the health of our corpers.let the state of service conduct serious medical checks at the point of entry to help eliminate such ugly incidents.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by ElsonMorali: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:
You must be 12A

No 09A
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Papertrail11(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:
People die every time from plane, bus, train crash but doesn't stop people from boarding it. I don't bliv it was Nysc that killed her. She would have died if it was her time but I bliv mediums should be in place to curb health and frequent death occurrences associated with nysc.
Buhari till 2023...if you no like am go lick stew
RIP to the dead

that is a very reckless statemnt comming out of yur mouth I believe yu have an education. wat part of the post didnt yu reqd where dey said she was unattended to cos they assusmed she was pretending...this is why nigerians fail they assume tooo much and never connect themselves with reality
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by olawumi765(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
RIP dear cry
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Amenphx: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
viviangist:
NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Member Ifedolapo, Dies in Camp
Let's value life for once in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oladele Bamiji Hob reported thus on Facebook:

“From Osun State, deployed to far away Kano to serve her fatherland,
Tired and stressed up in traffic,
Forced to partake in military drills the following morning,

COLLAPSED, TRIED TO STAY ALIVE, BUT DIED STILL.

Pls for God’s sake, if NYSC cannot be scrapped, let it be restructured to give room for service in neighboring States. This is one death too many!

IFEDOLAPO OLADEPO, THE WORLD IS GRIEVED TO LOSE YOU.
RIP.”

Ngozi Emenike reported:

“So this girl died in Kano camp today due to negligence. They assumed she was pretending to be sick in order to dodge parade, so they refused to treat her until the situation got complicated. When will Nigeria grow? RIP Ifedolapo.”

http://www.viviangist.com/nysc-2016-batch-b-corps-member-ifedolapo-dies-in-camp
May God have marcy on her and grant her soul eternal rest. And for those responsible for her death, they should take the blame and do the needful.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Heavance(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
adehab:
Tell me 10 advantage of NYSC.

I will tell you 30 Dis advantage..

It is just a complete waste of time.. IRANU

RIP dear
I swear, complete waste of time. And to think how this girl would have uploaded a lot of pictures of camp, you know ladies na.
If they can't restructure this thing well, let them just scrap it for God sake
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Bakass(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
I HOPE SHE DID NOT DIE A VIRGIN?

Oladele Bamiji Hob reported thus on Facebook:

“From Osun State, deployed to far away Kano to serve her fatherland,
Tired and stressed up in traffic,
Forced to partake in military drills the following morning,

COLLAPSED, TRIED TO STAY ALIVE, BUT DIED STILL.

Pls for God’s sake, if NYSC cannot be scrapped, let it be restructured to give room for service in neighboring States. This is one death too many!

IFEDOLAPO OLADEPO, THE WORLD IS GRIEVED TO LOSE YOU.
RIP.”

Ngozi Emenike reported:

“So this girl died in Kano camp today due to negligence. They assumed she was pretending to be sick in order to dodge parade, so they refused to treat her until the situation got complicated. When wilfl Nigeria grow? RIP Ifedolapo.”

http://www.viviangist.com/nysc-2016-batch-b-corps-membe
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=IamISRAEL post=51514381]
lol, why not? you re highly welcome brother, but the defination of our meanings might different.[/quoth]
the meaning is the same as long as the name is written very well as israel but when some wrote isreal,then you have another meaning.the meaning of israel is "prince with God"isra-el where isra is prince and El is God as in El-ohim
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=IamISRAEL post=51514381]
lol, why not? you re highly welcome brother, but the defination of our meanings might different.[/quoth]
the meaning is the same as long as the name is written very well as israel but when some wrote isreal,then you have another meaning.the meaning of israel is "prince with God"isra-el where isra is prince and El is God as in El-ohim
the jews write Yisrael though
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
For me I will recommend the NYSC be scrapped or each person should be made to serve in [s][/s] his or her State of Origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.