Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said (4572 Views)

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Ready For 5G Says NCC / I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I called the number and I was told they are unaware of the proposed price increase.

Damage Control To BADT!!!!!!!!

Same thing they told me.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thank God they av stopped it.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
mazidan:
Thank God they av stopped it.
Yeah...though not finally.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Jakasibo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Can't the NCC use there phone for Video recording and release it as press statement. Because it's obvious they don't have camera men
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jakasibo:
Can't the NCC use there phone for Video recording and release it as press statement. Because it's obvious they don't have camera men
They've suspended it for now. It's on FP.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by jozz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
I just called my service provider.the customer care guy said that the network will implement price increase regardless.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
jozz:
I just called my service provider.the customer care guy said that the network will implement price increase regardless.
When they are not crazy undecided They dare not do anything contrary to what NCC has decided. If they do, they'd be sanctioned. If they're not, people will boycott them for cheaper ones.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Buhari couldn't afford to buy form, miraculously, he eventually bought the form and won election. Now he doesn't wants us to afford subscribing prolly because we get mouth. we dy criticise him government and he no fit catch us. Choi.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by emekachimek: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
HenryDion:
Who should we believe now? You, NCC or tele companies?
........................................................................................
Update:
I put a call to NCC and surprisedly, NCC doesn't know about the data increase.. According to them, they are doing something to enlighten the public.. I also tried putting a call to Airtel and MTN customer care but unfortunately, they claim not to be updated with any info in regards to the new development. Let's wait till 1st DEC and see what happens then.
They've suspended the plan to do that. Enjoy your enjoy your bountiful data
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
emekachimek:

Not that i care sha.. if they make 1MB equals one thousand, i will still subscribe. Just that the commotion it brought to the cyber world was unimaginable.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
HenryDion:

Not that i care sha.. if they make 1MB equals one thousand, i will still subscribe. Just that the commotion it brought to the cyber world was unimaginable.

People like this are the inspiration behind anti-people policies like the one they suspended. undecided undecided
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by khadaffi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
leksbore:
guyz u know glo didn't even say anything about increament in data it's only mtn,,,,it's about time mtn should vacate Nigeria
They did o. In the senate plenary I heard when Saraki mentioned Glo. He said the former price and the new price after increment for Glo
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by khadaffi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
emekachimek:

Pls is this for real? Did the NCC or network providers publish any report of suspension? I'm asking because I only know the senate is the one that suspended the action but we are in a country where the executive does not obey other arm of government. I tell you from the look of things the increment will continue. Even the network providers don't even believe the senate have the powers to stop such acts
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Qummie:

People like this are the inspiration behind anti-people policies like the one they suspended. undecided undecided

It's all about survival.. We are in a world where dogs eats dogs.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
leksbore:
guyz u know glo didn't even say anything about increament in data it's only mtn,,,,it's about time mtn should vacate Nigeria
bro its not only mtn oo .. I just got this message from etisalat ."Dear valued customer,effective 1st Dec 2016, we will review our data plan and prices in compliance with NCC directive.
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
You think any tele com operator will just come out and lay accusing finger on NCC just like that?
knowing fully well that NCC can sanction them, believe that NCC at ur own peril...

After all the whole curse on internet, you really expect them to say they gave the order huh?

try use ur sense naa
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by emekachimek: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
HenryDion:

Bros, you go feel am, I dey tell you
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2016
emekachimek:

Bros, you go feel am, I dey tell you
How can you be so certain?
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2016
xx
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2016
udemzy101:
You think any tele com operator will just come out and lay accusing finger on NCC just like that?
knowing fully well that NCC can sanction them, believe that NCC at ur own peril...

After all the whole curse on internet, you really expect them to say they gave the order huh?

try use ur sense naa

Did u see where i said i don't believe them? Or you just wanted to talk?
Re: So I Called Ncc... Here's What "They" Said by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Did u see where i said i don't believe them? Or you just wanted to talk?

Bro I no mention your name ooo.... haba why u come dey quote me.

hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) / Please Avoid This Airtel Data Plan Like A Plague / Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.