Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki (32181 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
If it's not generic, incurable madness, why would a Nigerian living in Nigeria vote for APC in ANY election? (exception Lagos state)

What have APC achieved since they got into power?

No more corruption fights or talks, opposition have being silenced against the next election.

God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by back2sender: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
I dont agree with OBASEKI on this. What kind of talk is this? Very disappointed!!!!
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by babadee1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

APC= Conglomerate of lying bastards.

Edolites una see una life? Shebi una wan continue with Oshomole Legacy(lying)?

To continue with Oshiomhole legacy better pass to return to Igbinedion own. Fact.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ehissi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Before nko??

Una no know how much be bag of beans for market?

When e dey share akara give una, una no know say e must pay the gbese whey e collect for Oba market, when e dey collect bag of beans, make them for no jack e tie whey e wear for neck!!

Make una let us hear word Jooor!!

APC are scammers to the very end!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by passionate88: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
apc just useless. The idiots that keep voting for them are irredeemably stupid

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by OnichaIgbo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
babadee1:

To continue with Oshiomhole legacy better pass to return to Igbinedion own. Fact.

Ndi Igbo si na obu Nwata buo Mmiri, bua Aja omara nke ka aro.

Face down and enjoy ya change while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
So Oshomole didn't brief him on the status of the state economy before they ( himself and his godfather) made all those outrageous promises.
I wonder why and how APC still wins elections considering how it has performed so far.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Omeokachie: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
APC and scam eh...

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
ajebuter:
E never even reach three months and this one is already giving excuses..

Like say na PDP dey there before...

Chai....Edo people, una welcome to kwantinuation oh...

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
APC and lies... sad

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by basadenet: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Meaning the state money has been used for last Governorship election or oshothief has taken all the money. My advise to obaseki is that, he shouldn't bother himself much, because very soon he would be sack from office by tribunal for electoral fraud.
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Miles300:
To think how people still vote in APC in Edo and ondo baffles me .. Wat kind of folks do we av in Nigeria !?

Still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by JosephYbholy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=20pt]
Lol, fake promises though

Join MMM Nigeria
[/size]
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by poyet(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Now now? Which kind thing be this? Him no know say money no dey before him start the campaign? Nigerian politicians' first name is DECEIT!
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by precious1967(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
empty barrel
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ibkgab001: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kalamity upon kalamity

Lord this is too much on us #millitaryloading
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by honeygirl17: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fugly man cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Aburi001: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

Think APC, think LIES grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:

Nice one but what sort of choice is the choice between People Deceiving People and All Promises Cancelled?
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by SBG04: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Its either the OP of this thread failed English comprehension at school or he's deliberately trying to be devilish. No where in the article did Obaseki say he's reviewing campaign promises because there's no money! Obaseki said he's taking stock and reviewing his campaign promises by first ascertaining the resources on ground to see if they're sufficient to meet his campaign promises.
The OP of this thread is a really devilish person for turning A into Z.
Lalasticlala please close this thread and ban the OP for breaking rule 8
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Bizibi(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benin people never see weeeeh.....the next one will be triple taxation,thank God one will move the office in Benin to delta state......
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by nickxtra(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

But He has not said he will not be able to fulfil his campaign promises.
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by biggy26: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
This man go dey pray now say tribunal will hand over to Ize Iyamu. The load is too much.
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Mskrisx(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
eph12:
But you didn't promise much na. You even fulfilled most of your promises before getting elected. You don't owe anybody anything anymore. You have settled them with 2-6k each during election and akara before election. Anything you decide to do now is a bonus.

Lwkmd grin grin grin

angrybro, it's not funny o

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
GOD WHY YOU CREATE ME TO BE EDO BOI.... WETIN DO RIVERS
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by CioAngels(f): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just two week in office, promises made were just to get votes. Well, do we blame him, afterall oshiomhole was his campaign boy becos he did not know what to say. Obaseki, but there is 300million to build mansion for oshiomhole and his deputy to tell them thank you for rigging you-IN? Bendel(Edo and Delta state) are in trouble becos okowa is not better becos he also is not paying teachers. Bloody thieves.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Seriousboy: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Is right time God's wrath will be raining on all those Zombies that still throw their foolish support for the apshit, because they are the herders of this childish jokes called governance. In the first place, Obaseki did not win election by votes (we all know its true) so how would you expect him to build you paradise in Edo State? Why did he now all of a sudden realized there is no money? Since Oshomole was a saint for the zombies, didn't he tell Obaseki there was no Money before dishing out their normal lies? Just watch out, similar scenario will play out in Ondo State. Who apshit don ehp before? Choi! Another OneChance scam.

A: All
P: Past
C: Criminals
A: Anti

P: People

C: Congress

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
orishirishi

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by seunterry: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
It shall not be well with APC
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by CioAngels(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
If we voters refuse to go out to vote these thieves we would disgrace them by doing this becos they would not have result to annonuce winners and if they do, the international communities will have questions to ask them. The poor do have their powers too, if only we can say No to a derica of rice and 1k. The poor will vote for them and their children will not be given jobs, only Nameless jobs are created for the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
eph12:
But you didn't promise much na. You even fulfilled most of your promises before getting elected. You don't owe anybody anything anymore. You have settled them with 2-6k each during election and akara before election. Anything you decide to do now is a bonus.
lol...mumu voters

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Yameater(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
But weren't they supposed to have done all these review sh*t before making the promises ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.