Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. (4730 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by BigIyanga: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[b]A. The SW rejected one of two S/Wners in one election and embraced him in the next, which is very different from the East rejecting a northern candidate in 2015 for ethnic and religious reasons, only to lead the race to jump on Northern deek in less than two years undecided

B. The point is that you rejected the Northern candidate for ethnic reasons, and hurled unmitigated venom, hatred and insults at the north to the point of stating that you'd all prefer to form your own country than be ruled by a "lowly northerner" after your hero was beaten silly by northerners and Yorubas, only for you to gleefully suck up your own vomit to lead the campaign for another northerner to lead a united Nigeria and extend the North's presidency till 2027....and wait for it...over 2 years before the elections grin

Don't you lots have any shame or human pride?

C. Ibo's voted Yar'adua in 2007 against Ojukwu and Uzor Kalu, Yes. The difference is that this was BEFORE Jonathan was defeated and iPod/IPAD was created with the whole anti-north movement. This was before Lower Niger Congress (now buried) was created out of the shock of defeat and before Ibo's discovered they were 5%.

D. The rationale is quite clear. You lots were screaming for secession and vowed to never vote a northerner again no matter what so as to curtail their 'born to rule' attitude; you screamed all over social media that it was absurd for an 'illiterate nomad northerner' to rule over an educated south/east; your ilk vowed that it was Biafra or LNC or death, only for us to see the same people lead the campaign to be ruled by another northerner till 2027...just like I predicted last year.

Is the 'mere commisioner' position so enticing that you have chosen to ridicule yourselves so badly, or have you finally swallowed the humble pie and are now learning the art of 'stoop to conquer' which is vital in Nigerian politics? undecided

It is absolutely illogical and shameless to ask what the rationale for my amazement is.[/b]
See warped logic. So "Biafrans" accepted a Northerner-Yar'dua with GEJ and Rejected GMB with Umezoke in 2007 by being tribalistic? So they were also being tribalistic againg themselves by not voting for their son?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by ificatchmodeh: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
CriminalIkedi:

Lmaoooo. No kill person abeg. Beerfraud or we die.

Moderators please take note of this moniker.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Themonster: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
whynothetruth the man tonyebarcanista sees run enter bush cheesy
the man that saw the future even when we're too blinded by brotherly love to see
the man that always speaks his mind
the man of truth

#respect baba cool

@topic

i no dey root for atiku ooo but

1 atiku is better than 100000 pieces of buhari cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Eastactivist: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Wonders shall never end. After seeing the venom, hatred and insults these Biafrans directed to the north after their hero was soundly and roundly defeated by the northerners. To think that after a year and some months they have started drumming support for another northerner make me believe that with Biafrans anything is possible.

Sire I still wonder why they still accuse biafrans/Igbos as emotional lots while is obvious we are pursuing our interest far from emotions.

For us, Hausa can be a saving grace.
So is Yoruba, Ibibio, tiv, awori,kanuri,idoma and so on.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by QuotaSystem: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2016
BigIyanga:

See warped logic. So "Biafrans" accepted a Northerner-Yar'dua with GEJ and Rejected GMB with Umezoke in 2007 by being tribalistic? So they were also being tribalistic againg themselves by not voting for their son?

[b]You can only fool yourselves. The choice in 2007 was between Yar'adua and biafran veteran Buhari. Who else were you expected to choose? You really had no choice than to support Yar'adua.

Your own sons had no chance to begin with which is why you ditched them just like you ditched Ojukwu in favour of OBJ in 2003. APGA was a regional party and stood no chance in any national election against the ruling PDP/ANPP and you all knew it.

The person with the warped logic is now clearly obvious. You people have no shame trying to twist yourselves out of the rubbish you spewed against northern candidacy after the last elections where your candidate was beaten silly.

To make matters worse, you're engaging in this nake.d dance of shame because you are desperate for Peter Obi to occupy the "mere commissioner " position that you dismissed and undermined the Yorubas for. Just like you called them northern slaves for going into alliance with the North and supporting a northern candidate.

You lot were bound to eat the humble pie in no time. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by QuotaSystem: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

...Don't muddle up issues in an argument...Are you after me or the East? I assume the East and will answer in line with that...

1)East REJECTED the man; BUHARI not once but FOUR times... not for ETHNIC or Religious reasons, because they voted another NOrthern Muslim against him in 2007...don't twist facts. They were unanimous in rejecting him with no apologies. Many Northerners including Abdulsalami, Gowon etc has been hosted in Igbo happily since election... Buhari was the man they rejected in elections not Northerners...Men like Labaran Maku etc spend more time in Anambra nowadays cheesy

2)East stands always for a decentralized Nigeria...ATIKU supports decentralization. That's some meeting point already. Every other diatribe you wrote up there...I don't understand. I vote INDIVIDUALS not ETHNICITIES or TRIBES... I am a Jonathan fan till infinity for several reasons but NEVER ethnic reasons as I am not Ijaw.

3)MASSOB was existent then. Whatever belief system existent today wasn't born in 2015. Maybe when you started reading news wink 5% came from Buhari diatribe and those he termed so accepted it proudly grin

4) Kindly show me excerpts of where I or probably notable Igbo leaders said your forth point... Am waiting!!!

This your caricature of a response is just a laughable attempt to hide the shamelessness of your proposition.

Ndigbo rejected Buhari 4 times....did Ndigbo not also reject Atiku 4 times (1992, 2007, 2011 & 2015) only to suddenly decide to suck his balls clean the 5th time?

What type of decentralization does Alhaji Atiku Abubakar stand for? The type Tinubu stood for before winning the election? The type a renowned SW activist for decentralization and restructuring like Jagaban fought for over decades only to dump at assumption of power? Is that the decentralization you're now expecting a core northerner to provide?

As I asked in my opener, what political misadventure is Ndigbo venturing into this time?

Don't bother with a response because there is absolutely nothing you can come up with to explain this shamelessness and political naivety.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by QuotaSystem: 3:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2016
We need a leader that z not a religious extremist, whether Christian or Moslem, Bc research hv it that Extremists re intolerant and sentimental with people of different religious views, also they do becloud their sense of Scientific reasoning with religion.
We need a leader that z intelligent, hv a wide knowledge of Economics Theory and principles, that will be ready to work with the best brain to initiate and implement a policy, a leader with the political will to carry every body along irrespective of Class, religion, ethnicity etal
God help us and grant us with good leader in the nearest future.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by nonsobaba: 3:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Any Igboman thinking of voting Atiku in 2019 must really be an osu. May the curse of slavery never leave his/her household. Imagine this nonsense! We are complaining of the one we are currently going through, some efulefu are still suggesting that igbos continue worshipping the north.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Atiku2019: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2016
nonsobaba:
Any Igboman thinking of voting Atiku in 2019 must really be an osu. May the curse of slavery never leave his/her household. Imagine this nonsense! We are complaining of the one we are currently going through, some efulefu are still suggesting that igbos continue worshipping the north.

If Truly you are Igbo you'll never use the word OSU on your fellow Igbos... Thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by nonsobaba: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[b]You can only fool yourselves. The choice in 2007 was between Yar'adua and biafran veteran Buhari. Who else were you expected to choose? You really had no choice than to support Yar'adua.

Your own sons had no chance to begin with which is why you ditched them just like you ditched Ojukwu in favour of OBJ in 2003. APGA was a regional party and stood no chance in any national election against the ruling PDP/ANPP and you all knew it.

The person with the warped logic is now clearly obvious. You people have no shame trying to twist yourselves out of the rubbish you spewed against northern candidacy after the last elections where your candidate was beaten silly.

To make matters worse, you're engaging in this nake.d dance of shame because you are desperate for Peter Obi to occupy the "mere commissioner " position that you dismissed and undermined the Yorubas for. Just like you called them northern slaves for going into alliance with the North.

Peter Obi can only become VP in his dreams. We have made him irrelevant here in Anambra state. What awaits him now is national disgrace, even if he decides to be washing Atiku's boxers, the way he was washing Jonathan's dishes in anticipation of SGF position. You afonjas don't need to worry much, we will cut the feminine-voiced thief to size from right here in Anambra. We already have APGA that any sensible Igboman should use to fly his presidential ambition, but Peter Obi choose to disgrace the great Omambala by following aboki around to suck fulani pri.ck. We are waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by BigIyanga: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

To make matters worse, you're engaging in this nake.d dance of shame because you are desperate for Peter Obi to occupy the "mere commissioner " position that you dismissed and undermined the Yorubas for. Just like you called them northern slaves for going into alliance with the North and supporting a northern candidate.

By your logic, so SW was tribalistic by rejecting him as well since he was Naija veteran and savior to them?
How come most northerners rejected him and chose Yar'dua?
How come most northerners rejected him for 12 years??
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by QuotaSystem: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2016
BigIyanga:

By your logic, so SW was tribalistic by rejecting him as well since he was Naija veteran and savior to them?
How come most northerners rejected him and chose Yar'dua?
How come most northerners rejected him for 12 years??

The same lame arguments in a weaker attempt to rationalize your shameful capitulation.

In 2007 you had no choice than to vote a northerner and you chose the one without a history in the biafran war. The late Yaradua was installed by Obasanjo and not any northern vote. This is known to even a toddler in Nigerian politics. Furthermore this is about your rejection of northern presidential candidacy and not any specific candidate like you're fraudulently attempting to make it appear.

Swerve, you obviously have nothing left to further this discourse except repeating empty arguments. Apologies for interrupting your frantic cocksucking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Cromagnon: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
gwales:
Wonders shall never end. After seeing the venom, hatred and insults these Biafrans directed to the north after their hero was soundly and roundly defeated by the northerners. To think that after a year and some months they have started drumming support for another northerner make me believe that with Biafrans anything is possible.
the venom is not at North but at tinubu and west
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

This your caricature of a response is just a laughable attempt to hide the shamelessness of your proposition.

Ndigbo rejected Buhari 4 times....did Ndigbo not also reject Atiku 4 times (1992, 2007, 2011 & 2015) only to suddenly decide to suck his balls clean the 5th time?

What type of decentralization does Alhaji Atiku Abubakar stand for? The type Tinubu stood for before winning the election? The type a renowned SW activist for decentralization and restructuring like Jagaban fought for over decades only to dump at assumption of power? Is that the decentralization you're now expecting a core northerner to provide?

As I asked in my opener, what political misadventure is Ndigbo venturing into this time?

Don't bother with a response because there is absolutely nothing you can come up with to explain this shamelessness and political naivety.

1)ATIKU was NEVER rejected OPENLY by anybody but didn't win election. But in Buhari's case, a clear message was passed. Deal with that !!! btw ATIKU wasn't a presidential candidate during 2015 elections. He ended his quest in APC in-house affair...

2)We share some common ground with ATIKU whether he changes tomorrow when voted in is not an issue of today. APC SW never stopped their decentralization chant albeit less noisily. Deal on facts bro...We are dealing with human beings who are politicians not angels and saints who are infallible.

3)Why cry more than the bereaved? why cry and mourn Igbo political decision? whether misadventure or whatever to you? why not enjoy and celebrate your people's political sagacity and cerebral prowess? Allow us to enjoy our decisions whether right or wrong ...thanks!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Tell Atiku lnot to waste his money anymore. Since 1993 he has been trying and still not get the Presidency. What ideals and visions does he have for this country that he is hell bent on becoming President bh fire by force? Whatever it is he needs to share with our currentgovernment so they can review it for best practice integration.

He needs to give it up.

Let people like Adesina come forward, Soludo come forward, tell that Governor in Jigawa, Abubakar to come forward, Fashola, ....these are people we need now.

If you need someone from North Governor Abubakar of Jigawa is definitely my choice. He was a multi millionaire long before becoming Governor. He does not sound his own trumpet but that guy is doing so much for his people that of all the people in North Jigawa are the only ones content and making progress. He talks less and work more. Not only that, you dont see him parading up and down everytime a King is having birthday or celebrating anniversary or burying their mother. Instead of showing face everywhere he delegates his commissioners and empowers them to represent and do their job. Ive been watching him and I love what he is doing. Great man, family man, good model! One of his daughters got married recently nobody even knew. Thats how government is supposed to be. Everytime Atiku marry off one of his children the whole airwave is filled. Tell Atiku get the fvk off!

1) I appreciate your line of thought...but this is not an ATIKU endorsement or campaign thread but I am trying to look at possible candidates from North taking note of their liberal or extremist history.

2) Some of those guys are core professionals and may not be ready for dirt's of politics presently...

3) I am diehehe-hard Peter Obi fan and I support his type leading Nigeria...but will current political realities allow them to push through on their own? I hope so...
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Themonster:
whynothetruth the man tonyebarcanista sees run enter bush cheesy
the man that saw the future even when we're too blinded by brotherly love to see
the man that always speaks his mind
the man of truth

#respect baba cool

@topic

i no dey root for atiku ooo but

1 atiku is better than 100000 pieces of buhari cool

I have NO CANDIDATE presently but I ONLY tried to correct an impression that ATIKU isn't a presidential material ... someone felt he could continue in the thread of tarnishing folk's image hence this thread...Let all the candidates come out and I will align accordingly wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by BigIyanga: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The same lame arguments in a weaker attempt to rationalize your shameful capitulation.

In 2007 you had no choice than to vote a northerner and you chose the one without a history in the biafran war. The late Yaradua was installed by Obasanjo and not any northern vote. This is known to even a toddler in Nigerian politics. Furthermore this is about your rejection of northern presidential candidacy and not any specific candidate like you're fraudulently attempting to make it appear.

Swerve, you obviously have nothing left to further this discourse except repeating empty arguments. Apologies for interrupting your frantic cocksucking.
What an arrogant display of wilful ignorance and historical amnesia.
In 2007, SW voted for Yar'dua and most of the north did as well. Why didnt you tag their votes tribal? SS/SE voted for Yar'dua as well, but you didnt tag their votes tribal. GMB got the lowest smoung of vote in SW/SS/SE in 2007
In 2011, SW split their votes between Ribadu and GEJ, and most importantly, GEJ got millions of votes in the north while GMB performed poorly in the south. So Northerners and southerners that voted against GMB did so because of his tribe and religion?
So in 2015, SS/SE voted their choice and folks like you call it tribalistic when in fact all other regions in the country have been doing that.
Has the north ever voted for a presidential ticket without one of their kindmen as president or vp? Nope!! Now that's tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by Cjrane2: 1:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Afonjas go and drink burukutu for another man's headache.
Meanwhile ......

#ATIKU2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Aptly written

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshop: More Nigerians Troop To London To See President Buhari (Photos) / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking / Atiku Knocks Out Buhari In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.