Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy (1006 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by angeltolly(f): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ex beauty queen and wife of Joseph Yobo, Adaeze yobo slammed a lady on social media who took her 3rd pregnancy personal by asking Adaeze if the only thing she was good at was making babies.

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by angeltolly(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
See finishing!! shocked Adaeze Yobo, I need to sit at her feet and learn this work cool

Somebody else pregnancy. I am of tired of people not minding their business in this country. Hian! sad
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by mii4u(f): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wetin concern her if a married lady wan born pikin every minute. Jobless lady that can't in her biz.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by omamush(f): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
this is one of the reasons they want to increase data tariffs.. it will force people like this to mind their business
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by angeltolly(f): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
mii4u:
Wetin concern her if a married lady wan born pikin every minute. Jobless lady that can't in her biz.

I just tire o. See how she carry the matter for head as if dem send her.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by smardray(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
dats y i luv all dis my igbira aunties....dey want to b celebs by abusing all dese real celebs....anty work hard...u will one day b a celeb too....

anty i hope u re nt barren ooo...cos i wonder y ee dey pain u say she dey born
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by pmc01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women thread. Bye.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by nikkypearl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Me likey grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jobless trolls.
Same people that attacked Toke and Tiwa for being too career oriented, will still come and attack her for being a 'housewife'.

Raising kids is a full time job. Give her a break already.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by Damseldammy07(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
9ce reply Solomakinde
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s Response To Lady Who Attacked Her Over 3rd Pregnancy by ShayGirl(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
I feel for that girl sha crycryShe was finished completely with wise words! grin grin

Nice one Adaeze kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pictures from The Experience 2016 Held At Tbs Lagos - Thephotoblogger / Headies 2016 - Six Big Stars Who Failed To Win Any Award / Is Wizkid's New Song "Daddy Yo" As Bad As People Say It Is? (full Lyrics Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.