Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Setting The Records Straight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setting The Records Straight (277 Views)

Israeli Rabbi Urges The Igbos To Set The Records Straight, Says They Are Not Des / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting The Records Straight by patiot: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

I have read the deliberate misinformation and twisted facts by the desperate gang of impostors who claim to be members of the Ogun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and my initial position was to ignore them.

However, because if falsehood is allowed to be peddled unchallenged, it could take on the toga of the truth; hence my reaction.

It simply illogical that some meddlesome interlopers who have NEVER made any financial contribution to the party are the ones purportedly questioning us on the accounts of the party. Can you ask anyone to give account of what you never gave?

Besides, the Ogun State PDP has been in opposition since I came in, ostensibly because of the poor performance of the PDP-led administration in its second term. So, where did the funds allegedly misappropriated come from? Even when the party produced the government in Ogun State, it never had N200 million in its books/accounts at any point in time.

I therefore wish to testify that in the last six (6) years that I have worked with Senator Buruji Kashamu in the PDP, he has given out no less than 200 cars and buses to party faithful, including Dapo Adeyemi, Waliu Taiwo, Yomi Akinhonmi, Ibukunle Ojosipe, Sikirulai Ogundele, party executives and a host of others not to talk of the millions of cash to all of them.

Also I am confirming that I have received not more than 750,000 on three (3) occasions as my allowances from the National office at N250,000 per time.

The only time there was some funds in the system was during the 2015 general election. And it is public knowledge that the Ogun State PDP Executive did not participate fully in the presidential campaign other than in helping with the mobilization of voters and the populace. For anybody who is no more relevant in the scheme of things in Ogun State and has never contributed anything to the party to be maligning the only person who is making things to happen within the Ogun State and the South West PDP leaves much to be desired.

The social gathering that Sikirulai Ogundele purports to be leading has collapsed and the men and their women driven out of the hotel they converted to their "secretariat".

I wish to advise Ogundele and his backers to look for another loophole that can fetch them more funds while Ogundele should concentrate his energies on clearing himself of the criminal buglary and stealing charges against him at the Chief Magistrate's Court, Isabo, Abeokuta.

Signed,
Engr. Adebayo Dayo,
Chairman, Ogun State PDP.
Re: Setting The Records Straight by Sibrah: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
We know what one bundle of $250,000 was worth around Jan 2015 before election.

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Calls For Prayers Against Violence Ahead Of Rivers Re-run Elections / Back In Those Days. / NERC Fines TCN N47. 67m For Allegedly Failing To Submit Audited Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.