Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? (37843 Views)

Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? / DOWNLOAD : Sean Tizzle – Moving Forward (EP) [full Album] (all Songs/tracks) / Ep Download: Sean Tizzle - Moving Forward (get All Seven Tracks Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Nigeria is under serious Karma-ic forces, the law of retributive justice at work tongue

cc: sukkottt
things are getting better. in felas days we didnt have shopping malls and world class cinemas and internet and mobile phones and cable TV, and ipads and ipods, or high class trains and trams and streetlights powered by solar energy, or internet banking , or ATM, etc etc. nigeria is a million times better. all you need now is the money to enjoy it all. mayne the supermarkets in naija are better stocked than any i have seen in the whole of england or america wink
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
things are getting better. in felas days we didnt have shopping malls and world class cinemas and internet and mobile phones and cable TV, and ipads and ipods, or high class trains and trams and streetlights powered by solar energy etc etc. nigeria is a million times better. all you need now is the money to enjoy it all. mayne the supermarkets in naija are better stocked than any i have seen in the whole of england or america wink
But there is hunger in the land, of what use are all those gadgets when more than 60 percent of the populace are living below 1 dollar for survival, let the masses have food , shelter and security then all you listed will be valid, the same rogues looting and looting the country, your sister Patience Jonathan and her clique of thieves and criminals has 5 million dollars alone in skye bank, and millions of people are dying daily of poverty and hunger...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by chiefojiji(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
butanep:

Boss you funny ooooo I swear

abi bros!

when something is already at the back of backward, is backward not better ni? atleast e go reach backward before e go dream of frontward

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
But there is hunger in the land, of what use are all those gadgets when more than 60 percent of the populace are living below 1 dollar for survival, let the masses have food , shelter and security then all you listed will be valid, the same rogues looting and looting the country, your sister Patience Jonathan and her clique of thieves and criminals has 5 million dollars alone in skye bank, and millions of people are dying daily of poverty and hunger...
says who ? have you ever seen a skinny nigerian ? please dont make me laugh ooo. this is hunger

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gvau7t02WKA/TnNwkdsdGKI/AAAAAAAALPM/hNR0ulQTck0/s1600/somalia-hunger+%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by otitokoroleti: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
my prayers to God everyday is if there is second coming I refused to come from Africa in Jesus name amen

I rather come from a developed and earthquake zone even if I died I know I have enjoyed

I'm ashamed to be a black man, I hate Nigeria
I hate Africa
Chineke!
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by MrEverest(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
It makes me feel like crying that we have eyes but we cant see. We have ears but we cant hear and we have brains but we cant reason! Nigeria has remained a dead horse, from 1960 to 1980 till date, we have continued to retrogress. It is not rocket science to decipher that we cant move an inch under the kind of stone age system we operate. Its either we enforce resource control/true fiscal federalism or we divide the country, otherwise we will continue going in circles till the end of time!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by klax(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ask Engineer Dullardhino Buhari the CEO/GMD Recession Nigeria Ltd to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by IBNgemini: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
sultan jabgbajantis nko.......
Nigeria being the giant of Africa applies only to our population....

Yamayama country......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
says who ? have you ever seen a skinny nigerian ? please dont make me laugh ooo. this is hunger

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gvau7t02WKA/TnNwkdsdGKI/AAAAAAAALPM/hNR0ulQTck0/s1600/somalia-hunger+%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Yes, visit Boko Haram infested territories in the North (IDP CAMPS) , you will see people like this pictures you posted, my guy, people are suffering in Nigeria ooo, hmmmmm sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by froshguy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
madridguy:
grin
gone are the days... we don't have better music singers anymore. Those we have now are those ones that will be praising Polithiefcial because of penny they will collect for instance olamide n co.
No more inspirational and motivational songs anymore, what we have now is nonsensical love song and jamboree.
Respect to Fela kuti, idris abdulkareem, China, and few others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by MrEverest(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
things are getting better. in felas days we didnt have shopping malls and world class cinemas and internet and mobile phones and cable TV, and ipads and ipods, or high class trains and trams and streetlights powered by solar energy, or internet banking , or ATM, etc etc. nigeria is a million times better. all you need now is the money to enjoy it all. mayne the supermarkets in naija are better stocked than any i have seen in the whole of england or america wink
DELUSION! Your level of reasoning is too low and childish to be engaged in any form of debate! The trash you posted above will surely assault the sensibility of any reasonable human. Reading it alone made me to cringe in revulsion!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes, visit Boko Haram infested territories in the North (IDP CAMPS) , you will see people like this pictures you posted, my guy, people are suffering in Nigeria ooo, hmmmmm sad sad
post pictures na. i dey wait bro. post me just 3 pictures. am waiting oooo. dont make me wait for too long bro lol
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrEverest:
DELUSION! Your level of reasoning is too low and childish to be engaged in any form of debate! The trash you posted above will surely assault the sensibility of any reasonable human. Reading it alone made me to cringe in revulsion!
lol the one wey dey do you is strong. make i leave ya matter alone. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrEverest:
It makes me feel like crying that we have eyes but we cant see. We have ears but we cant hear and we have brains but we cant reason! Nigeria has remained a dead horse, from 1960 to 1980 till date, we have continued to retrogress. It is not rocket science to decipher that we cant move an inch under the kind of stone age system we operate. Its either we enforce resource control/true fiscal federalism or we divide the country, otherwise we will continue going in circles till the end of time!
Now someone is making real sense, my guy, you are correct, Nigeria's case has defies all known economic solutions, maybe Angels will have to come from Heaven to fix Nigeria, so sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
post pictures na. i dey wait bro. post me just 3 pictures. am waiting oooo. dont make me wait for too long bro lol
No time to go online jare to pull out pictures, there is suffering and hunger in Nigeria oo, l am not kidding sad sad sad
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
No time to go online jare to pull out pictures, there is suffering and hunger in Nigeria oo, l am not kidding sad sad sad[/i]
thats ya excuse ? mmmkayyyyy kwantinueeeee shocked
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
thats ya excuse ? mmmkayyyyy kwantinueeeee shocked
tongue

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by lamideee(f): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Explorers:
When they released these songs, things were better, fuel was selling around #40 - #50 per litre.

1. Shuffering And Smiling - Fela Anikulapo Kuti (c 1978).

You Africans, please listen to me as Africans And you non-Africans, listen to me with open mind Suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer Suffer for world Na your fault be that Me I say: na your fault be that I want you all to please take your minds Out of this musical contraption And put your minds into any goddamn church Any goddamn mosque Any goddamn Celestical Including Seraphoom and Cheruboom Now, we are all there now Our minds are in those places Here we go

[Chorus]

Amen! Suffer, suffer for world Enjoy for Heaven Christians go dey yab"In Spiritum Heavinus"Muslims go dey call"Allahu Akbar"Open you eye everywhere Archbishop na miliki Pope na enjoyment Imam na gbaladun

[Chorus]

Archbishop dey enjoy Pope self dey enjoy Imam self dey enjoy My brother wetin you say? My brother wetin you say? My sister wetin you go hear? My sister wetin you go hear? Archbishop dey for London Pope dey for Rome Imam dey for Mecca Archbishop dey for London Pope dey for Rome Imam dey for Mecca

[Chorus]

Amen! My people them go dey follow BishopThem go follow Pope Them go follow Imam Them go go for London Them go go for Rome Them go go for Mecca Them go carry all the money, Them go juba Bishop, Juba Pope, Juba Imam, Then them go start to yab themselves: Every day, for house Every day, for road Every day, for bus Every day, for work My people, my people My people, my people We now have to carry our minds Out of those goddamn places Back into this musical contraption Right opposite you Now we are back here This is what happens to we Africans every dayNow wetin I want tell you now Na secret oNa confidential matterDon't tell anybody outsideNa between me and youNow listenAs I dey say beforeE dey happen to all of us every dayWe Africans all over the worldNow listen[Chorus]...
evatee come see your favorite song here
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
MAKE I POST PINSHURE TO SHOW YOU NAIJA grin

<<<< this is nigeria bro naija is sweeeetttttttttttttttt grin
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
MAKE I POST PINSHURE TO SHOW YOU NAIJA grin

<<<< this is nigeria bro naija is sweeeetttttttttttttttt grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
for fela days we get this one ?

[img]http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/2012/08/photo_1345654519263-1-0.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

swweeettttttttttttttt grin
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
for fela days we get this one ?

[img]http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/2012/08/photo_1345654519263-1-0.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

swweeettttttttttttttt grin
tongue

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Definitely we're going backward... SMH

Fine gal, u go reply me if i PM you? She bi u see that wedding pics yesterday wey the wife and husband meet for here? Na play play e dey start o.
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue

sweetttttt cheesy
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:

sweetttttt cheesy
tongue

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
bros dem even get hard rock cafe for lagos now. this is lagos hard rock cafe. sweettttttttttttttttttttt. bros naija levels done change oooo. very soon we go be first world country

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
bros dem even get hard rock cafe for lagos now. this is lagos hard rock cafe. sweettttttttttttttttttttt. bros naija levels done change oooo. very soon we go be first world country

tongue

Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by sukkottt: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue

<<< LAGOS
Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:

<<< LAGOS
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Ekemode 'Orlando Julius' Is Dead (Throwback Photos & Videos) / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.