Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) (611 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by thistemple(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Girls please be careful,the world is full of strange things.this girl standing close to the headless man.took this picx in a club party unknowing to her the young man happens to be a dead man(Ghost).

This girl by name(withheld) took a pic in a club party,but choose not to check the pic.
On getting home, she check the pic and discovered the man standing behind her was a headless young man with a horse leg.

Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by ybalogs(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Headless man indeed.Wey the horse leg?
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by ybalogs(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2016
I'm not even scared at all.
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by Towncrier007(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
y
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by DjAndroid: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2016
How many times una go bring this picture here?
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by thistemple(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:
Headless man indeed.Wey the horse leg?
bro the man actually turned his back wen the PICx was abt to be tk.
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by eleko1: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2016
undecided sad cheesy grin sad Niagara and too much of Niagarawood. it is only in Niagara movies spirit dey smoke gbana, cross road,sell 'poor wota"etc.Now we have dis headless "selfish " whatever unable dey Kal am.Ghost we wear jeans dey look for who he go strafe. God is watching una
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by ybalogs(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
thistemple:
bro the man actually turned his back wen the PICx was abt to be tk.
O ga ooo.May God continue to guide and guard us.
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by eleko1: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2016
spirit dey wear wristband/wristwatch. Chai!
Re: My Neighbour Unknowingly Took Picx In A Club Party Close To A Ghost(pic) by ybalogs(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month Nairalanders jooor.May this new month favour us ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Has 2 US Embassy..the Real And Fake One! / Facts About Nairaland Members(Annoying) / Did Former President Goodluck Jonathan Shade Buhari In These Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.