Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae (7145 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by princeemmma(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
FreshBoss007:
bros I add 10k so she can use for Christmas k k k k k k k k k k k
u see nairalander are really kind
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by lazeal: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
xendra:
I hate men that can't even take care of their ladies
Biitche when did he become your father? angry
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by lazeal: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
NinjaX:
Useless girl. She could even be one of those loud-mouthed nuisance on NL forming feminist and calling guys broke.

Any girl who has nothing to bring to a relationship asides her pussy deserves to be used as sex slave. Her pussy should be fücked to stupor. It should be fûcked and counterfücked from all angles. And then subsequently thrown out into the streets like the cheap whøre that she is.

Nonsense.
like xendra. They are liabilities...
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by xendra: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
Biitche when did he become your father? angry
so despite the fact that your generation is made up of them, you still couldnt spell the word right? your parents need your school fees refund asap. broke ass nigga
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by vchykp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by vchykp(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
old akpors joke... mmptchew..!

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by lazeal: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
xendra:
so despite the fact that your generation is made up of them, you still couldnt spell the word right? your parents need your school fees refund asap. broke ass nigga
Biitche, i did spelt it so because it is censored. FOOL!
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by xendra: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
Biitche, i did spelt it so because it is censored. FOOL!
so you had to add "e" ?? ok. cheesy look I know your type, and I can understand you have been frustrated over and over again. but that doesnt say you can bounce on every monicker with "f" to display your frustration ok? and I believe that word is so easy for you to use because it makes up all the female in your family.
....sorry ooo
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
why do ladies feel its their right to be taken care of in a relationship.....I see that as a parasitic mentality and such ladies are much more prone to abuse and harassment
Tyviv:
Broke nigga
why do ladies feel its their right to be taken care of in a relationship.....I see that as a parasitic mentality and such ladies are much more prone to abuse and harassment
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by lazeal: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
xendra:
so you had to add "e" ?? ok. cheesy look I know your type, and I can understand you have been frustrated over and over again. but that doesnt say you can bounce on every monicker with "f" to display your frustration ok? and I believe that word is so easy for you to use because it makes up all the female in your family.
....sorry ooo
Biittche, you do not understand grammar.
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Tyviv(f): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
FreshBoss007:
why do ladies feel its their right to be taken care of in a relationship.....I see that as a parasitic mentality and such ladies are much more prone to abuse and harassment why do ladies feel its their right to be taken care of in a relationship.....I see that as a parasitic mentality and such ladies are much more prone to abuse and harassment
okay cheesy
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Frankraj: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm so happy to see that Nigerian guys are beginning to learn and to do things the right way . No man is an atm ,your husband is not your atm. You girls should work hard for yourselves. Is only in Nigeria that the only work our girls does is prostitution.that's what they call hustling. What nonsense !!
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Bizibi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
if my bf should ask me for money I'll definitely give him so y can't he do d same?
would you give him 20k if he need it badly.....
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bizibi:
would you give him 20k if he need it badly.....
iffahia... you want her to die... some girls can't even buy you a drink when you visit her but they expect you to give her all... karishikaz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public / xx / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.