Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs (3450 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs.

Personal messaging or private Mail (personal chat), often abbreviated as PM, is a private form of communication between different members on Nairaland.

It is only seen and accessible by
the users participating in the message through their mail address, it has grown popular because the demand for privacy and collaboration between users on the forum was vitally essential.

Users connect privately with
selected friends, besides serving as a tool to connect privately the PM features has also been beneficiary in other tremendous ways, some of which are listed below,, if ignored could lead to a serious loss.

1. Job oppotunity.
We all know Nairaland is a forum which has users from all walks of life, users which may be willing to render a helping hand to another user through job oppotunities, but unfortunately ladies only believes once a guy sends a PM its to bed them.

2. Career assistance.

Just like the first point, a Nairalander may be willing to mentor a fellow Nairalander in a career path, ignoring PMs from such an individual could be a terrible loss.

3. Educational assistance.
Nairaland had become so vasted that many Nigerian students comes to the forum for the needed information they seek, from JAMB released cut-off Marks to addmission prossesing, you just name it, a forum with over a million user would definitely have people with answers to your questions.

4. A Good Friend.
In every aspect of our lives we all need friends, that PM could just be your link to that helping friend, that friend that might end up being the Angel you had been praying for.

5. Financial assistance.
Without a doubt many users on the forum had directly or indirectly requested for a financial assistance one way or the other, and it should also be taking into recognisance that some people would like to assist or donate privately, sometimes its not immediately but that person may come through one day.

6. Dates
Dates ? Yes dates, a guy may send you a PM just to get a date with you, yeah i know this one reason why many ladies refuse to reply the PMs but giving him a chance is not a bad idea, you know,, it might end up being fun for the both of you, who knows.

7. Marriage.

No one knows what nature has in stock for us,, by just replying that PM you may find yourself a life partner.

Year 2016 would remain a memoriable year for most Nairalanders as many had and are still getting married, thanks to the Forum which was where they all met, and many had shared their love story which mostly began after the PM was replied.

Do you want to share such beautiful stories ? Then i'll advice you to reply that PM and give that user a chance, at least hear them out first.

Wishing all Nairalanders good luck.

Feel free to add yours grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by herzern1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make money!!

Make money!!

Indimi didn't qo about sendinq Whatsapp messaqes and unnecessary mails to Zahra....

His wealth did the maqic!!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by softMarket(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Reasons why a lady should reply my PMs

1- To knw who she is

2- To get her address and phone number

3- To take her on a date

4- Blow her mind on bed grin

5- To give her a ring and ...............

Run Away grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Let she with ears listen to the word of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
shumuel:

Personal messaging or private Mail (personal chat), often abbreviated as PM, is a private form of communication between different members on Nairaland.

the users participating in the message through their mail address, it has grown popular because the demand for privacy and collaboration between users on the forum was vitally essential.

selected friends, besides serving as a tool to connect privately the PM features has also been beneficiary in other tremendeous ways, some of which are listed below, if ignored could lead to a serious loss.

1. Job oppotunity.
We all know Nairaland is a forum which has users from all walks of life, users which may be willing to render a helping hand to another user through job oppotunities, but unfortunately ladies only believes once a guy sends a PM its to bed them.

2. Career assistance.

Just like the first point, a Nairalander may be willing to mentor a fellow Nairalander in a career path, ignoring PMs from such an individual could be a terrible loss.

Nairaland had become so vasted that many Nigerian students comes to the forum for the need information the seek, from JAMB released cut-off to addmission prossesing, you just name it, a forum with over a million user would definitely have people with answers to your questions.

4. A Good Friend.
In every asspect of our lives we all need friends, that PM could just be your link to that helping friend, that friend that might end up being an Angel to you.

5. Financial assistance.
Without a doubt many users on the forum had directly or indirectly requested for a financial assistance one way or the other and it should also be taking into recognisance that some people would like to assist or donate privately, sometimes its not immediately but that person may come through one day.

6. Dates
Dates ? Yes dates, a guy may send you a PM just to get a date with you, yeah i know this one reason why many ladies refuse to reply the PMs but giving a chance is not a bad idea, you know,, it might end up being fun for the both of you, who knows.

7. Marriage.

Who knows what nature has in stock for us, by just replying that PM you find yourself a life partner.

Year 2016 would remain a memoriable year for most Nairalanders as many had and are still getting married, thanks to the Forum which was where they met, and many had shared their love story which began after the PM was replied.

Do you want to share such beautiful stories ? Then i'll advice to reply that PM and give that user a chance, at least hear them out first.

Gotten one to Six, remaining 7
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by kinggogo: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dey av over rejected my guy's bunch of pm(s) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Mimido2(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin number 5 is d best
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Gratefulsoul(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:

Reply mine let's see if seven will be made manifest in our lives.. Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by afanide: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Funny enough they wont still reply after reading this.....
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:

Lol grin don't worry it can still happen, 30 days is a long time to come.

It has started in 2016, i believe it would continue next year and beyond grin so wait for it wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
grin number 5 is d best

You too like money grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
grin number 5 is d best

You too like money grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Mimido2(f): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
shumuel:

You too like money grin
wink is it not two of us dat will share d money
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmm
Let she with ears listen to the word of wisdom

Kikiki Lo grin let them not listen now, females like them are now getting married and hitting FP, and those who are still forming what not would be the one comment grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
shumuel:

Kikiki Lo grin let them not listen now, females like them are now getting married and hitting FP, and those who are still forming what not would be the one comment grin
Maybe they think it's only worship places people meet their spouses

Like the poster below me
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
I love number 1
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
wink is it not two of us dat will share d money

Kikiki LOL grin ha! Aunty you can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by JoyTracy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
No nairaland guys ain't gat none of these, All they want is sex, sex, sex. Nonsense
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Perlyn: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm...Na so undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Hmm...Na so undecided

I've been released smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Like the poster below me

kikiki Lol grin well we have proof that one can find love on Nairaland and not just love but can end up married, so i am positive things would change grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Like the poster below me

kikiki Lol grin well we now have proof that one can find love on Nairaland, and not just love but can end up married, so i am positive things would change grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

I've been released smiley
Told ya smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Told ya smiley

I'm happy, I'm going to stay outta trouble before them ban me again grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

I'm happy, I'm going to stay outta trouble before them ban me again grin
You dont even get into trouble,i wonder why you keep getting banned.
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by shumuel(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I love number 1

Nice grin Yeah, The Job section had been helping a lot of people on the Forum
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
You dont even get into trouble,i wonder why you keep getting banned.

It likes moniker
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by mofeoluwadassah: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Some of d guys on dis forum jxt pms 2 say trash,so dats one of d reason y i dont reply pms cos i dont knw hu has something gud 2 say among dem,i mean no disrespect o sad
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by kenigwe18: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
shumuel:

selected friends, besides serving as a tool to connect privately the PM features has also been beneficiary in other tremendous ways, some of which are listed below,, if ignored could lead to a serious loss.

1. Job oppotunity.

2. Career assistance.

Nairaland had become so vasted that many Nigerian students comes to the forum for the needed information they seek, from JAMB released cut-off Marks to addmission prossesing, you just name it, a forum with over a million user would definitely have people with answers to your questions.

4. A Good Friend.
In every aspect of our lives we all need friends, that PM could just be your link to that helping friend, that friend that might end up being the Angel you had been praying for.

5. Financial assistance.
Without a doubt many users on the forum had directly or indirectly requested for a financial assistance one way or the other, and it should also be taking into recognisance that some people would like to assist or donate privately, sometimes its not immediately but that person may come through one day.

6. Dates
Dates ? Yes dates, a guy may send you a PM just to get a date with you, yeah i know this one reason why many ladies refuse to reply the PMs but giving him a chance is not a bad idea, you know,, it might end up being fun for the both of you, who knows.

7. Marriage.

No one knows what nature has in stock for us,, by just replying that PM you may find yourself a life partner.

Year 2016 would remain a memoriable year for most Nairalanders as many had and are still getting married, thanks to the Forum which was where they all met, and many had shared their love story which mostly began after the PM was replied.

Do you want to share such beautiful stories ? Then i'll advice to reply that PM and give that user a chance, at least hear them out first.

Help mhe tell dem o
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

It likes moniker
It has a very big crush on you...i told you na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage / If You Got A Wife Like This / She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.