Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (40524 Views)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Civil Servants Cry Out As FG Slashes November Salaries / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by dhardline(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
bashydemy:

Most you believe every story? Are you a federal worker?

Any Federal Civil servant in the house to come and tell us if this is true...

Though someone already say it's lie but we need to hear from more people.

Bros my colleagues husband had the same fate so we know that even if it's not all federal

workers it's almost all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bashydemy(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
taryur:

Mr,its just very true. I am a civil servant. work with a parastatal in the energy sector. its true. I didnt believe it @ first until I saw my payslip.

LOL anyone can come here and say whatever, I can also so am a civil servant and that i receive full payment but what's your proof? upload payslip and let see..

Federal civil servant are different from state civil servant oooo.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bashydemy(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
dhardline:

Bros my colleagues husband had the same fate so we know that even if it's not all federal

workers it's almost all.

So many workers might have taken loans and immediately Govt release salaries the loans will be deducted with the help of BVN..
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by fkdmods: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
comos:
APC change,

but they have money to buy votes in Edo and ondo

And you are blaming APC for that? Smh.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Cityguy: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
CzarChris:
Are sick in the head? PAYE tax is deducted at source. Every single civil servant pays his tax from the day he assumes duty, pension contributions are from source from day one, did the government increase the percentage of pension contributions without staff knowledge? As for NHF, the same goes as the above.
Instead of you to condemn the actions of this wicked government, you are call hapless civil servants useless? May God himself dish out a well thought out punishment for you. Nonsense. angry angry angry
Thanks jare. To some people, everything is joke. The hardship this unfortunate govt dishes to people is unrivalled in the history of this country. History is repeating itself and with the same gladiator- our 'chain' agent. What I know however is that God pass man. He will soon finish his assignment, let's just pray to be alive by then.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Cityguy: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
buchilino:

D INFO IS TRUE, I JUST CONFIRMED IT.
Very true. As true as the morning sun. The moment they took that 'Fowl' of a man from Lagos to head that important central agency, we knew it would eventually come to this. Naira has depreciated and even the gross pay that couldn't take anyone home before has further been eaten into by unreasonable taxation.. Now, their promise of one meal per day has become a reality in most homes. God, Chineke, Oluwa, Ubangiji, we have come to know that we offended you. We have repented. Pls, biko, kindly stop this punishment. Don't let us perish in this wilderness of trial and error, this ocean of Economic confusion and groping, this valley of pain and lack. Na beg I beg Baba.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by oluwoleife: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Well, having done all calculations, it was realised that Tax, Pension and NHF was calculated on Gross earnings (basic sal. And other allowances) instead of just the basic salary alone.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Preator: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2016
hmmmn, we in the private sector have been enjoy performance pay for more than a year now. I think my highest ever since was 72%. its usually btw 50% and 65%.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by marma(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Plz, has any fed university staff received nov. salary?
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by briggz09(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Shebi na who see salary go know weda dem slash am or not? Hian.. Salary just delay like say he dey Lagos traffic!
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Alacheigogbe: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Goodmorning everyone, please any news abeg the salaries of Federal Ministries (e.g Agric) who are yet to be paid november salary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.