Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue (17211 Views)

Unremitted N450bn: EFCC To Grill Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Perm Secs / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by kingcomet(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by transient123(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Laudable, however we need to institutionalize these things because some thieves are lurking around to take us back to the era of chop, I chop. Some irritants will be sad about this news.

Corruption has almost buried Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by tola268: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by olusola200: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
judgement day
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by lielbree: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lies lies and some more lies
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Bom4Real: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
So why r the CEO's still in office?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Dee60: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
APC may be under-performing but PDP is clearly not it. PDP would have destroyed Nigeria in no time.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Lukay99: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
nely:
Every day this Apc keep recovering money from various agencies and corrupt politicians and they would say they are broke, where is all the recovered funds going or are they using it as foot match in aso rock

People like you Just don't get it, even though the amount of money recovered is billions of naira but also don't forget that the naira is also very weak due to oil prices the money recovered so far is nothing compared to the money needed to fix Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Lukay99: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
salabscholar01:
Nigerians accumulate wealth so much, but higher percentage of this wealth is non legitimate. Now, let us deal with the truth; we the youths are too jobless to pick a side to defend politicians. Most of us here are inspired by these corrupt politicians and even have them as role models, while we struggle to square a good meal. Sad!

We the youth are the foothold of these politicians yet easy to be manipulate and still find their ways to the top. We the youths, are always fighting unending open wars against one another while the politicians meets at closed doors to reconcile.

We the youth are trading our tomorrow for these politicians who will buy our energy to create a world for their generations. The youth who benefit massively from politics are the stronger ones who must be ready to be stubborn or to die in the process.

I look into the future of our youth, all I see are mostly the folks who are busy searching around, looking for schemes that will help multiply their little Kobo, only to sustain, while the politicians stack our money in a corner.

For how long do we continue this journey of walking on broken paths in this country? We need to think once more when it concerns politics. Ask yourself good questions when politicians asked you to defend them or when voluntarily want to defend them. The truth is this, we are all corrupt in Nigeria.

Thank you, a classic example are the mama Peace supporters

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Iamlordgee(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ultimate Cycler don crash
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Lukay99: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
marhoinspire:
PDP finished this country.

No I disagree with your statement, Pdp did not finish the country but we Nigerians finished our own country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by AnanseK(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
DelGardo:
And most of this happened under Mrs Iweala, the world renowned economist.
Discovery by Mrs Adeosun, the local consultant. grin

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as my English friends say.

Okojo iweala the overrated novice who supervised the super corruption of the PDP looting machine under the ineffectual President.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Jabioro: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sincerety abducted,corruption on d loose..Where and what hav u pple spend d past fund recovered so far...
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by waice6571: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
trademoore1:
33 companies or 33 govt agencies?
What has fed ministry of finance to do with private companies and their internal processes?

Don't mind them. They have serious problem with GNS 101

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:
For our country to move forward we need to quarantine from the ebola party " PDP "

Sai Baba is our quarantine officer and am sure with time Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Baba till 2080

Guy wetin do you, 2080? You wan kill baba ni
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by trueking: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Even when the revenue gets remitted, nobody sees it.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
waice6571:

Don't mind them. They have serious problem with GNS 101

You be futarian?
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by NairaMaster1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Government pls take it easy. People are losing job massively. Let us forget the past and labour for good.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Aburi001: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:
For our country to move forward we need to quarantine from the ebola party " PDP "

Sai Baba is our quarantinhe officer and am sure with time Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Baba till 2080
Sai Baba till 2080?

Him na Metuselar? shocked

Receive sense IJN grin
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lukay99:

No I disagree with your statement, Pdp did not finish the country but we Nigerians finished our own country

PDP and we the civilians did the damage but PDP was the quarterback
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by JinX100: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Whether PDP or APC, a corrupt person is a corrupt person. It will take us all to reject this evil called corruption and live rightly to make our country great again. Adeosun has started hers, I hope she stays on track. We need more people to stand out and not join this crowd of filthy and leprouse worms eating our country from within....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enough! Un-cover today, recover tommorow, yet nothing to show for it! Buhari is a blunder! Change is a scam!
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Lukay99: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Nigeria has turned to discovery Nation... despite all this discovery yet the dullard is complaining there is no money... Buhari is a crazy lazy old cow... TUFIAKWA

An administration that's discovering your stolen money you called it a Dullard while you're calling the administration that stole your money a Hero (classic black man mentality ) the plain truth is that people like hate PMB and you hate him so much that you'll never see anything good in all his policies. But why do blacks hate one another so much?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by sammhi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
DelGardo:

No sir it was from January to October 2016 . is Iweala still the finance minister that period ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Charly68: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
The agencies thought it was business as usual. Ebele never questioned nor queried their autonomy before. Thank God for the new order. But in my kindid opinion,affected officers should shown the way out so that those who are in labour Market can come in to do good job.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by samyot(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by dokunbam(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
They said uncovered not recovered

Learn to read and comprehend
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by micfoley: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
In only 33 companies. There is fire on the mountain o
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by ReubenE(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
DelGardo:

The discrepancies here are not exclusive to the previous administration. Or do you think madam minister is solely talking about budget 2015 where MDAs spend above budgeted amount? My brother, it is still happening right before our eyes, but so many are not seeing it because of the self styled anti corruption posture by mr. President.

Blaming people now will not do us any good. These folks are currently enjoying every good thing one can find in Nigeria n beyond because they are elected to clear the supposed mess.

They should stop whining why the mess is watery rather than hard, or dark rather than gold etc. All these media talk is just to create sensation
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
nely:
Every day this Apc keep recovering money from various agencies and corrupt politicians and they would say they are broke, where is all the recovered funds going or are they using it as foot match in aso rock
I wonder o
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by mildteddy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
RichDad1:
So where's the money? angry angry

My point Exactly.
I hear this kind of crap almost every day and don't blame me when I don't believe this one.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by GoodMuyis(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
nely:

inside 2017 budget bag

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Denying Atiku Access To Electoral Materials - PDP / EFCC Takes Battle To Jail Goje For 'N5bn Fraud' To Appeal Court / Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.