Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue (17240 Views)

Unremitted N450bn: EFCC To Grill Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Perm Secs / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by phemmie06(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why you failed to name them? The same way your boss failed to name looters. Like boss like servant
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
nely:
Every day this Apc keep recovering money from various agencies and corrupt politicians and they would say they are broke, where is all the recovered funds going or are they using it as foot match in aso rock

LOL you only care about what they recover but does not care about what they spend daily.. Since you brothers started bombing pipelines crippling the economy have you ever hear any Federal civil servant complain of not getting salary as at when due?

Wailing is no more lucrative oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Sydneyege10(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
And so?. ..we have been hearing all this huge amount every now and then...abeg where is the money and what is it used for that d koko.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:
For our country to move forward we need to quarantine from the ebola party " PDP "

Sai Baba is our quarantine officer and am sure with time Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Baba till 2080
for being a fan of baba, abeg, claf por yoa Sep 3 times.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
DelGardo:
And most of this happened under Mrs Iweala, the world renowned economist.
Discovery by Mrs Adeosun, the local consultant. grin

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as my English friends say.

Did you read the report through? The accounting period mentioned is January to October 2016 and not pre-2015.I guess Iweala and PDP are still in charge by your thinking?

Get understanding please.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by mapet: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
omowolewa:
Discovery Channels?

In times of recession like this, governments give subsidy for recovery, reduce interest rates, partner with managements.

This Greek mode may not help us, Like killing the hens that lay the golden eggs, businesses would die under the weight of expenses and government fines.

And what has this got to do with govt agencies misappropriating monies, not returning unspent funds, overbudgeting and operating without budget? Sure you read the report or you simply want to talk loosely

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by mapet: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
trademoore1:
33 companies or 33 govt agencies?
What has fed ministry of finance to do with private companies and their internal processes?

Tot that was simple enough to know that they are government agencies, or didn't see Nigerian Shippers Council as one of them?
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by trademoore1: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
mapet:

Tot that was simple enough to know that they are government agencies, or didn't see Nigerian Shippers Council as one of them?
Yes..I do recognise it.
But a professional press report should not be making such errors.
Others who may not be aware are reading this site
The mods should use appropriate headline
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by mapet: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
trademoore1:

Yes..I do recognise it.
But a professional press report should not be making such errors.
Others who may not be aware are reading this site
The mods should use appropriate headline

oh! you're right. Nigerian Journos for you
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:
For our country to move forward we need to quarantine from the ebola party " PDP "

Sai Baba is our quarantine officer and am sure with time Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Baba till 2080
"Sai baba till 2080"? Are u cursed? If u have sold urself into slavery,Nigeria's haven't . Nonsense angry

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Rexnegro(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2016
uromicom:
always good stories from the Apc but nothing to show for it .. i wish my country well
it takes time bro, as You no Rome wasn't built in a day..we Nigerians ain't patience And truthful...pdp has killed This Country already before pmb jumped in but still I stand with him. the few can't continue to be milking our commonwealth Why majority suffers....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Otunba2032: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2016
My dad headed the team that audited NIMASA and NIgeria port Authority I am proud of u sir
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by DammyOlu123(m): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Please please please. I'm tired of hearing billions billions. If we add everything up now, we should be able to fund next year's budget. But everything na mouth. If the money is not eventually going to filter down to the common man, there's no point bothering anyone about it.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by davidif: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2016
DelGardo:
And most of this happened under Mrs Iweala, the world renowned economist.
Discovery by Mrs Adeosun, the local consultant. grin

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as my English friends say.

In most advanced countries, there corruption laws are so strong that as an individual you can be sent to jail for looking the other way when people were committing crimes. If there is evidence that Mrs. Iweala looked the other way while people were stealing then she could be sent to jail for not reporting or doing something in her power to stop them. I believe that its called wilful ignorance.
And it even gets worse for you if there is evidence that you covered up for them or that you lied by trying to prevent justice (perjury). That's called obstruction of justice. That means that you don't have to actually steal to get a stiff sentence but lying to cover up for your boys or looking the other way when people were stealing is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by davidif: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2016
omowolewa:
Discovery Channels?

In times of recession like this, governments give subsidy for recovery, reduce interest rates, partner with managements.

This Greek mode may not help us, Like killing the hens that lay the golden eggs, businesses would die under the weight of expenses and government fines.

Corruption is a virus to any system and it must be destroyed by any means.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
mtchew! i think say na better news sef

Father of all wailers spotted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by AfroBlue(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2016
RichDad1:
So where's the money? angry angry

already chopped

"The minister said that the agencies that defaulted had been asked to come up with their repayment proposals to see how they could be made to repay the money.

“We know that in some cases that money would have already been spent so they will now give us a proposal of how they are going to repay but the money has to be paid."
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by nely(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Lukay99:

People like you Just don't get it, even though the amount of money recovered is billions of naira but also don't forget that the naira is also very weak due to oil prices the money recovered so far is nothing compared to the money needed to fix Nigeria
my brother I pray u get deliverance if u still believe the lies this government feeds you
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by nely(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL you only care about what they recover but does not care about what they spend daily.. Since you brothers started bombing pipelines crippling the economy have you ever hear any Federal civil servant complain of not getting salary as at when due?

Wailing is no more lucrative oooo.
see what you are saying, see they used the recovered loots to pay salaries since that's the only means we generate funds, oil sales and agriculture exports with IGR are meant for their pillowcases abi
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by bashydemy(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
nely:

see what you are saying, see they used the recovered loots to pay salaries since that's the only means we generate funds, oil sales and agriculture exports with IGR are meant for their pillowcases abi

LOL did they recover loot every day? Most of you don't know anything about Govt or how they run Govt. Most of the recover money stil have pending cases in court so they cannot touch the money but keep them...

Which oil sales? You mean the ones your brothers are bombing all in the name of sabotaging the economy?

Which agriculture export you mean the ugwu that your brothers have been exporting?

Well if you think they will share the money as it used to be under your hero IB then you make mistake as it's not business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by fatiaforreal: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
A very good move.
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by daddytime(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/01/nigeria-audits-33-companies-uncovers-n450b-unremitted-revenue

It now makes a whole lot of sense why NCC would order telecom operators to increase data prices...bunch of crooks
Re: Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue by lukency(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Most govt agencies dont remit tax to firs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quintuplets In Awka / Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC / Ibibia Walter Abducted By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.