Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash (65124 Views)

Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by MightyFortress: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
May their souls rest in peace..
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by davibid: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
dopegabby:
smiley

I came across your pics and I was really thrilled

I wish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by davibid: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
dopegabby:
smiley

I came across your pics and I was really thrilled

I wish we could be friends if you don't mind

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Yahwehsdaughter: 3:39am On Dec 07, 2016
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks" Gospel of John 4:23. Jesus Christ is THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE no one comes to the Father but only through THE SON
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Unak78: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2016
RIP to those boys. You can raise that trophy now... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.