Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) (29760 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari Departs Marrakech, In Morocco Arrives Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by BlackBaron: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm surprised many bar one lacked the foresight to know that his visit can not be unconnected to Nigeria's I'll advised support of the secessionist Western Sahara which

How terrible it is that some of you can claim to be educated yet are empty husks instead

1 Like

Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
we shall reject any form Islamization of Nigeria,

we can't allow a useless and terrorist religion to be in control
Anyway Na Mad Man Give Your Mother Belle Sha, So Am Not Supprise. Christian Go Visit 9ja He Will Be Welcome, Muslim Go Visit, Them Say He Want To Islamise. How Ppl Dey Think Self, How Is That Possible? Big Goat

1 Like

Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by 4tune490(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2016
FAKE.
Sasuwa:
i will support the islamization nigeria if that will turn nigeria like DUBAI or Qatar------- as a catholic

1 Like

Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
i will support the islamization nigeria if that will turn nigeria like DUBAI or Qatar------- as a catholic
Can It Be Possible? Ahhhhh Humans Self, How Una They Think

1 Like

Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Dreal11247: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Drbarmes:

Ur brain needs to be replaced with molded eba cos its of no use to u. So Osinbajo now spearheads islamization of Nigeria. I weep for u
bio
LordofNairaland:

There is something wrong with your head. You people must think Buhari is that petty. When he hosted Adeboye in the state house, we didn't hear any noise o. When Osinbajo was pictured with Oyedepo, no one mentioned any useless agenda.
Pharaoh9:

Why do you pray for people to die?
Why not leave everything for God?
Drbarmes:

Ur brain needs to be replaced with molded eba cos its of no use to u. So Osinbajo now spearheads islamization of Nigeria. I weep for u

Everything I posted concerning this issue is sealed and settled. Only God Almighty can change it. But fortunately, He is with me. Those abusing me you shall be paid in your own coin . Sealed and settled. Wait, watch and see.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
orimsamsam:
Don't even know why to say

Coz it's a pastor Osinbajo that received a Muslim country..

Am sure if it was Buhari that received him you would have had a passage to say.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
Every agenda to islamise this country shall fail woefully and everyone that will stop at nothing but to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen
Everyone will surely taste death.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Ikwokrikwo post=51561461]Islamzation agenda.[/quote
]
supported by Osinbajo?
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
Every agenda to islamise this country shall fail woefully and everyone that will stop at nothing but to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen
So if am to convert to christianity,this are the kind of people am going to call righteous brothers.

Na wa o. Bitterness and Hates all over you and your likes
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Btruth: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
I don't understand? The visitor, they said is a "King", right?
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by dipori: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2016
slow poke receive sense
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2016
In wailers voice... PMB IS trying to islamise Osinbajo grin
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fmlala: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Why do you like to misuse the name of Jesus upon the instruction that you must to love your neighbor as yourself. Is there anywhere it was written that he has come islamise Nigeria? Fear God now!
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Rodinat: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Is Vice President not a Christian and pastor, why will you just conclude like that .A king visitation means islamization ,let us reason like someone that goes to school not like an educated illiterate.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fmlala: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:

.Why do you like to misuse the name of Jesus upon the instruction that you must to love your neighbor as yourself. Is thereanywhere it was written that he has come islamise Nigeria? Fear God now!
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
he resemble a terrorist
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
You need to visit a psychiatrist urgently before your obsession destroys you!
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
bio

Everything I posted concerning this issue is sealed and settled. Only God Almighty can change it. But fortunately, He is with me. Those abusing me you shall be paid in your own coin . Sealed and settled. Wait, watch and see.
You're nothing but a madman!
You will die in your frustration!!
Senseless religious bigot!!!
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2016
yinkslinks:
Morocco the most peaceful arab nation in the world. I will travel there over and over again kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

E be like sey u don go there before...tell me about it
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2016
A very simple political visit. Nigeria seems to be supporting a nation that wants to breakaway from another, and ALL interest parties in the region,not just the country have been seeking Nigeria's support on the issue.
That's what this spiritually blind, intellectually arid, feeble minded, and idle bigot calls islamization. Even if you're hypnotize , can't you for a moment free yourself? Fool!
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by drstone1: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Sasuwa:

If it talks like any Zombie,or thinks like a Zombie, or comments like a Zombie and acts like Zombies do....Make no mistake...THE PERSON is definitely, ..a ZOMBEEE.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
See oyinbo king dressed simple in jalamia, but our kings here go dress like say dem no go shit again. Some go even use beads wey nearly reach 50kg for weight.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Surfboard(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:
We've seen and heard from Osinbajo more than we ever heard from Atiku, GEJ(when he was VP), and Sambo

No offence, but I think you have selective amnesia
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by hola24: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
am sure dis person is completely illeterate/inconfidence-fool, but ma question to u is dat: is it compulsory u reply to post/comment Why can't u just keep scrolling if u're empty-headed person.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by sunmbo123(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:

may I remind you
the person that received him
the vice president
is a pastor

so you're saying a pastor is also into the islamisation
Smh
receive sense by fire by force
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Semper247:

Ur reasoning is not too different from that of a toddler...

Smh
dz days tolddlers are super intelligent right from pregnancy state self
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
the way you take mumu ehn.. I laff
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by zuokumo(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
He really looks like Pete Edochie
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by alatbaba1(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
spenca:
Dude flies with a Boeing 747 !

You need to see the inside. It's beautiful. Egypt got taste.
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Elbowroom: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by umarazizz87(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247 post=51559321]Every agenda to islamise this country shall fail woefully and everyone that will stop at nothing but to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen [/quote]
Oh yeah I see that Osinbajo is spearheading the efforts to Islamize Nigeria. He was in Dubai last week to further the Islamisation agenda. And here he is today, receiving the Islamic King of Morocco.

Na so Abe?
Re: King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) by Dreal11247: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
umarazizz87:
Dreal11247 post=51559321]Every agenda to islamise this country shall fail woefully and everyone that will stop at nothing but to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen
Oh yeah I see that Osinbajo is spearheading the efforts to Islamize Nigeria. He was in Dubai last week to further the Islamisation agenda. And here he is today, receiving the Islamic King of Morocco.

Osibanjo is the VP and is mandated to do whatsoever his boss directs him to do. Remember that there is already a plan to replace him in 2019.
Na so Abe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.