Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" (11882 Views)

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by dre11(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
By Jimitota Onoyume

PORT HARCOURT — Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has accused security agencies of threatening to assassinate him during the December 10 rerun elections.
But the Police hierarchy in the state, said it was not aware of such threat.

Speaking through Rivers State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Omoni Nnamdi, the Police said there was no way any security agency would plan to assassinate the governor, insisting that no such threat had come from the Police.

“There is no way anybody can plan to kill the governor. He has paraphernalia of security. Is it the Police, Navy, Army, DSS or Air Force? Well, I am not aware of such threat,” DSP Omoni said.

However, the governor, who spoke yesterday, in Gokhana Local Government Area when he flagged off rehabilitation of two General Hospitals in the area, claimed that security agencies behind the alleged threat were saying he would be the first governor they would assassinate in the country.

According to him: “For me, they are threatening that I will be the first governor they will assassinate. They are threatening that they will show me that they are security agencies. But, I will always protect the interest of Rivers State, no matter the threat.”

He called on residents of the area to resist any form of threat from security agencies on the election day, arguing that he had also uncovered alleged plot by security agencies to procure fake Police and army uniforms for political thugs on the Election Day.

The Governor also accused the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC of recruiting members of the All Progressive Congress, APC, as Assistant Presiding Officers for the election, saying: “INEC has released a fake list of adhoc staff for the rerun elections before the conclusion of their mandatory training. Majority of those on the list are known APC Ward Chairmen and Ward Secretaries who are mainly unemployed, but listed by INEC as staff of the University of Port Harcourt.

They think that my love for peace is a sign of weakness. But I want to declare that enough is enough. We are supposed to be under an era of change, but the love for fraud by INEC and Police is unprecedented.

Anyone whose son or daughter is on that fraudulent INEC list should tell him/her to stay away on election day. All these desperate actions are geared towards the plot to rig in favour of a particular candidate. But that candidate will not win.

The people of Rivers South-East senatorial district must be allowed to vote persons of their choice”

Meanwhile, when contacted for comments, the Rivers State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Elder Aniedi Ikoiwak, said no member of any political party was recruited by the commission as adhoc staff.

“I don’t know about that. What I know is that we only recruited students of federal universities. Where we do not have enough corps members and staff of INEC we now use students to complement it. How can we include party members?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/security-agencies-planning-assassinate-rerun-elections-wike/

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by sarrki(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmm trouble looming
Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by softMarket(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Wike is Wailing too much these days grin grin

anyways...... i don't knw why APC needs PH badly

Is there Gold there?

Oh i forgot, they have Golden Oil grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
WIKE should settle his scores with his thugs and stop painting the Nigeria Security forces with black paint.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Wike the cry baby of pdp grin
Fayose the lion of pdp cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Rilwayne001: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Always shouting even when no one's after him.

Biafra version of Fayose.. sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by ddippset(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2016
lol. that is why he's called thugnor not governor . wike is actually good with propaganda. he must have dished out over 1000 propaganda since he became governor. but what is really striking is that the kinds of propaganda he drops are not for the educated, enlightened or aware people. his kinds of propaganda really sink and go well with market people, touts, cultists, ignorant people, criminals, motor park people and drunkards. wike's style of propaganda is an ear sore to every reasonable human , seriously.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by ijustdey: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2016
what's this one saying.....

he just wants to be news relevant, from they want to kidnap him, to want to try him and now want to assassinate him.

let this man keep shut or he thinks we using the net are phool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by soberdrunk(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Wike has suddenly become paranoid, accusing any and everybody. Where are his supporters that said he is a "strong untouchable warrior"? angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Chiedu4Trump: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is a real tyrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Dc4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Governor Nyesom WIKE is on a downward spiral now with this low political mentality. He had lost his piece because of his crimes in the past. He came into power by spilling blood, and his hands are stained forever. There is nothing special about his life if he has to lose it by interfering in INEC affairs. He is a state governor and NOT and INEC official. He should stay away from the election zone during the rerun on 10 December 2016 and allow the people to freely choose their representatives in a fair and transparent manner.

WIKE should understand that we operate a constitutional democracy and that every organ of government should be accorded the desired respect, including INEC.

Good morning Nigeria!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by jeeqaa7(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
sharrap!!! na only you dey? dem never kill that afonja gov ... na you

who you epp?

you go just dey divert attention from the thievery wen you dey commit on a daily

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by cana882(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Wike cry ooohh cry.. same thing you did to ameachi. What goes around comes around

Infact...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by DONSMITH123(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
will you keep mute?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by AntiWailer: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Who is this loud mouthed m0r0n na.

You pull the country down because u are in opposition party forgetting that u are also a leader and part of the Govt.

Why will anybody send security operatives to kill u when assassins killed Bola Ige, a whole minister of justice and u expose urself more trying to form Governor of the people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by playfulvivo: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Hate him dearly cos he talks too much...crying fowl when there is none....I lyk him trategy sha becos he dey solicit for support indirectly from him people................RUBBISH

8 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by kstix(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
His name sounds similar to the yoruba word for "cry". Maybe that's why he cries and moans so much like a woman. U guys need to see this guy talk. It just goes to show how dumb d people that voted him in where

10 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by siraj1402(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Let them kill you now abi what is your wuloment.Infant all politician deserves to be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Cooladex(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol. This man ehn!
Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by GMan650(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Why can't he post such evidences instead of crying like a 'lost baby'?

It does amaze me atimes if this was the man Rivers people wanted.

Mr Always Wailing

6 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by yungkc(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2016
abeg oo make dem no try am oo..GOD will nt agree
Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2016
whats wike's business in election re-run?

3 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by EWAagoyin(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
dis guy is so stupid
the commissioner has challenged u
where is the video fat pig ??
instead u are trying another propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Omeokachie: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Where is Bola Ige, Dikibo, Marshall, Rewane?

It will be naive for anyone to wave aside such allegations given the way the DSS now seem to operate.

Didnt OBJ accuse GEJ of having trained 1000 snippers? It takes someone who understands the internal workings of thhe presidency and what they are capable of to make such an allegation as OBJ once did.

Wike, watch your back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by SBG04: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Release video he won't release, always making noise upandan. Useless human being. The most violent governor in Nigeria ATM.

9 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by muykem: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Use your senses Mr. Man. Who voted this hooligan as a state governor? Sometimes I used to agree with OBJ that there should be some level of imposition in politics.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by AboveGod: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/security-agencies-planning-assassinate-rerun-elections-wike/

. This guy is very strong,invincible and untimidated unlike Mimiko that couldn't win a state he is serving as incumbent. Wike and Fayose are just the men,they are unintimidated and resolute all the time. You can't steal their mandate or impose anything on them. This is called politics of being incharge always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by EWAagoyin(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Omeokachie:
Where is Bola Ige, Dikibo, Marshall, Rewane?

It will be naive for anyone to wave aside such allegations given the way the DSS now seem to operate.

Didnt OBJ accuse GEJ of having trained 1000 snippers? It takes someone who understands the internal workings of thhe presidency anin this country and what they are capable of to make such an allegation as OBJ once did.
ejo lo fe ro

1 Like

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Charly68: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Mr Governor,please stay at home during the rerun.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by SBG04: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2016
GMan650:
Why can't he post such evidences instead of crying like a 'lost baby'?
It does amaze me atimes if this was the man Rivers people wanted

Mr Always Wailing
Trust me, the people of Rivers did not vote this thug in as givernor. He foisted himself on us and then bribed the supreme court judges to validate his fake victory.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" by Dannyset(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2016
This Wike mumu go collect PhD for Uniport. He now talks unreasonably.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror / 2019: APC, PDP Face Cash Crunch For Campaigns / Electoral Bill: The Peculiarities And Legality Of Section 84 - Obono Obla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.