Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 (48887 Views)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by BerryAnny(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nice one from Buhari's tormentor..
Which kind tormentor is he?? He has been rantinq since PMB assumed office and he is still rantinq buh d most painful part izz dat Buhari neva mistakenly mentioned his name or reply him and it has almost been up 2 one and half years now. Hmm,may God never iqnore us the way Buhari izz ignoring Fayose. Can anybody say amen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by maigemuu: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Need to be financially independent? you don't need to wait 30days to achieve this. The process has been made simpler to bring smiles to your face from home in few days....

Copy the link below on your browser

http://tinyurl. com/jnkb6j5
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by whoYouEpp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very happy for her.

The joy and thankfulness on her face to God is pure, and unadulterated.

It can only be God.

Our enemies will continue to pick NO when it comes to our matters.

Congratulations to Mrs Bamisile Lucy.

---Modified---

Forexbinary asked me a very important question. A lot of others too have asked it,and it is do I have a Job?because they see me on NL always.

My answer NO.

Now that you have my answer. HELP ME.

Amen oooooooo
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by passyhansome(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Realist2:

What did you just [size=15pt]said[/size] ?.

Bro why now? Can I meet your English Teacher

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by bangging(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Rubbish and wasting of public money
enemy of success, this will never come your way... You go do mmm tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by BerryAnny(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nice one from Buhari's tormentor..
Which kind tormentor is he?? Wetin him dey torment 4 him body?? He has been rantinq since PMB assumed office and he is still rantinq buh d most painful part izz dat Buhari neva mistakenly mentioned his name or reply him and it has almost been up 2 one and half years now. Hmm,may God never iqnore us the way Buhari izz ignoring Fayose. Can anybody say amen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Nofodji: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
the man that knows that meaning of democracy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Leke001: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
and some say he's a bad governor...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by kayceeD2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Brain is paining dis one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by keeenee: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Only the strong ,@ heart can see through this emotional scam.
with you on this bro... Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by ibkonekt(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
1. Why is she kneeling for him...nigerian have a sheep mentality and to think nobody is even talking about it...such a shame

2. This is probably a publicity/politucal stunt.....but whatever

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by SEEDORF441(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Why wont l resume office by 6am after receiving such gift frm 'the peoples' governor' unlike Ogun governor that is busy abusing his workers. Ride on Oshokomole Buhari's nightmare
Amosun for 2019 lol
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by kellyshuga(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bluffly:
He did more danger than help. Car no be to own but na to maintain. Secondly na KIA you come buy give am wey dey expensive to maintain. Rather than creating a liability in her life, he should have created a value.

Lack of strategic direction.
lol...learn to be happy...it's very important.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Lizzy4fullness: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rubbish. Showcase. Common 5k for corpers allowance you can't pay your hear showcasing yourself. Hide joor....
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Sexina851(f): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Is you allergic to good things, Is You??

I think so my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Butteredpako: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very happy for her.

The joy and thankfulness on her face to God is pure, and unadulterated.

It can only be God.

Our enemies will continue to pick NO when it comes to our matters.

Congratulations to Mrs Bamisile Lucy.

---Modified---

Forexbinary asked me a very important question. A lot of others too have asked it,and it is do I have a Job?because they see me on NL always.

My answer NO.

Now that you have my answer. HELP ME.

Forexbinary I am very okay, work on bettering your life and forget about how others live theirs . I am not insulting you as the advice comes straight from my heart.

And that was how the innocent runners-up automatically became enemiesundecided

Typical

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by sfinkzslot(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2016
most guvs should emulate this guy he Is a people pleaser fails for president 2019 abeg!!!!
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by willibounce1(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Why wont l resume office by 6am after receiving such gift frm 'the peoples' governor' unlike Ogun governor that is busy abusing his workers. Ride on Oshokomole Buhari's nightmare

I am looking for an opportunity to see that ogun state governor one on one...I will remove that his useless long cap and whip his head multiple times until he passes out. That man can be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Burgerlomo: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by uvalued(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2016
this is real excitement not this one wey lmtn them go put someone claim na im winn 1m
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by davidif: 5:11am On Dec 03, 2016
WOW!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Agbalanze(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Pharaoh9:

If it's a beauty peagent, you will come here and shout congrats Abi?
Abeg.. go look Bush!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by simplicity1(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Let your work speak for YOU. therefore work hard to achieve your Gold.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by victorazy(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2016
May God give you gift that will cripple you like this woman IJN.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Bluffly: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
kellyshuga:
lol...learn to be happy...it's very important.
Lol, instead you learn to make your happiness useful so that it doesn't become your source of anguish.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Bluffly: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Agbalanze:

If it's a beauty peagent, you will come here and shout congrats Abi?
Abeg.. go look Bush!!!

Is beauty peagent a government. See an act can be okay depending on who is involved and at the same time otherwise
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Bluffly: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2016
victorazy:
May God give you gift that will cripple you like this woman IJN.
People you learn to use the right word in prayers.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2016
fayose remains the true jagaban of south west.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Is you allergic to good things, Is You??
don't u see his moniker? he answers Pharaoh. so what do u expect from a pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Beneh:
Dis Fayose man sef .....
Wetin do the man? Abi u no sabi Wetin to comment fayose is greater than tinubu, oyegun, fashola, ajimobi and fayemi all put together. fayose is a Legend.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by victorazy(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Bluffly:

People you learn to use the right word in prayers.
Check her, she was not on her feet grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / Barristers Have Fun At Their NBA Conference In Portharcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.