Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 (48888 Views)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Bluffly: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
victorazy:

Check her, she was not on her feet grin
Is kneeling same as cripple? Maybe you can ask for Yinka Ayefele's own who became know after he became crippled. Watch your prayers
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by donmelinga(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
bangging:
Haven't you for your life heard about employee appraisal.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Kylexy3000(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Rubbish and wasting of public money

You are a fool, what are you trying to say...
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by KingsleyCEO: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Bluffly:

Its actually rubbish. Our governments needs to stop all this self gratifications and make our environment humanly habitable. What he gave her is 70% liability than gift or reward for excellence for someone of the winners salary level.

It would have been better if he had added value to her life than a liability. Unfortunately all this people are also gullible

My bad, I see your point of view... But for me I feel it should be seen positive seen it towards reward for excellence... Maybe a double promotion would have been better.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by victorazy(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Bluffly:

Is kneeling same as cripple? Maybe you can ask for Yinka Ayefele's own who became know after he became crippled. Watch your prayers

Is just a parable, na u know the cripple on ur mind, I meant kneeling down. Your just involving God as if He misintepret like us human.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by forexbinary: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very happy for her.

The joy and thankfulness on her face to God is pure, and unadulterated.

It can only be God.

Our enemies will continue to pick NO when it comes to our matters.

Congratulations to Mrs Bamisile Lucy.

---Modified---

Forexbinary asked me a very important question. A lot of others too have asked it,and it is do I have a Job?because they see me on NL always.

My answer NO.

Now that you have my answer. HELP ME.

Forexbinary I am very okay, work on bettering your life and forget about how others live theirs . I am not insulting you as the advice comes straight from my heart.

Someone cannot play with you again? undecided

Nawao

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by bablogee(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Rubbish and wasting of public money
.[color=#990000][/color] I am very sure, if he fails to pay workers salary you will be the first to complain, now he is promoting hard work and you are still grumbling, chai.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2016
AkupeMBANO:

don't u see his moniker? he answers Pharaoh. so what do u expect from a pharaoh
eye yam tayad for d guy sef angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by Bluffly: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2016
victorazy:

Is just a parable, na u know the cripple on ur mind, I meant kneeling down. Your just involving God as if He misintepret like us human.
When you used the word pray, na sango you dey pray to?
If na sango na you know because that one no get reverse. Cripple is cripple, no misinterpretation. Stop praying amidstc
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bluffly:

When you used the word pray, na sango you dey pray to?
If na sango na you know because that one no get reverse. Cripple is cripple, no misinterpretation. Stop praying amidstc

Is obvious you don't know what "prayer" is. Your as me if they pray to other gods, no they hola at them.

Haven't hear ppl saying "God embarrass them with money"?

You know what is in ur own mind, I know what I wrote. God doesn't think like you sir.

Tnx anyway grin
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by awoluyi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Are you saying the overall best civil servant in Ekiti state has never owned a car? If yes, the state should improve on it's IGR.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by mascotafltd: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
I Know her right from University days,she is a good and committed lady to the core,if want to do something she do it diligently Bamisile Lucy I'm happy for you.
Re: Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 by blackprowler: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Land of "breakthrough" and "miracles" and sudden wealth. Can you really get a "best civil servant"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / Barristers Have Fun At Their NBA Conference In Portharcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.