Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC (1180 Views)

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by higherpower: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Plateau State gov, Simeon Lalong
Governor of Plateau State Barrister Simon Lalong on Thursday said that, Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose is not welcome in All Progressives Congress (APC).

The governor, however, boasted that the APC would soon reclaim Ekiti State from PDP, saying that APC would replicate the successes the party recorded in Edo and Ondo States.

Mr Fayose had reportedly threatened to leave the PDP.

The governor stated this at the North Central zonal congress of the APC for the election of persons to fill vacant national positions for the zone in Abuja.

The governor who tactically addressed Mr Fayose said that, “the one I am waiting for is Ekiti. I understand that after Ondo, the man has been saying he wants to come to APC. We are saying he should remain in PDP till after the election.”

According to him, “We just came back from Ondo  and we were again recruited yesterday (Wednesday) to go to Rivers again and conduct another election. Our own is to ask for your usual and continued support.

“Before now, some people were looking down on APC, but now people with ambitions for 2019 are withdrawing from the PDP and coming to the APC. We are going to Rivers and we will win the elections there. After there, we are moving to Anambra and that one is a done deal,” the governor statedm

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lalong-fayose-dont-want-apc/.
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by ojun50(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Nigerians we always be used, i still wonder hw people we vote for Apc in dis current situation of this country.

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Lalonng as diarrhea of the mouth
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by higherpower: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:
Nigerians we always be used, i still wonder hw people we vote for Apc in dis current situation of this country.

keep wondering until u become wanderer!

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by higherpower: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:
Lalonng as diarrhoea of the mouth

He is stating the obvious
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:
Lalonng as diarrhea of the mouth

that is how politicians talk.
he doesnt need to be correct.
he just have to say things the way it favours his party.
that is politics all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by richidinho(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Is he the new APC spokesman?

A statement made in Ekiti

No comment from Osun, Lagos, Ogun states govt, but someone in far away Jos is having sleepless nights over it
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by testarossa: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
what is this one saying, he really has diarrhoea. Ekiti would give PMB a glimpse of 2019.
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by kingwax7007: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:
only enlightened people understood that APC is not ur problem...

If a family's only income is to sell palm oil, and each year, an elder of the family takes charge. With no plan to diversify and no savings for the worse days, the next of the family took over just wen no one wants palm oil and even those who buy, buys at a very ridiculous price.

Now, due to the old extravagant lives they lived, they still expected to live large when revenue has dropped and no savings or any other product to rely on...

They, who expected that, with those who supported them, joined by those who blamed the new leader, together with idiotz who tot the past one, who earned the more and saved nothing, shld be tied to the village square and stoned to death...

Their corpses shld be fed to the street dogs and the cursed vultures!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
higherpower:
Plateau State gov, Simeon Lalong
Governor of Plateau State Barrister Simon Lalong on Thursday said that, Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose is not welcome in All Progressives Congress (APC).

The governor, however, boasted that the APC would soon reclaim Ekiti State from PDP, saying that APC would replicate the successes the party recorded in Edo and Ondo States.

Mr Fayose had reportedly threatened to leave the PDP.

The governor stated this at the North Central zonal congress of the APC for the election of persons to fill vacant national positions for the zone in Abuja.

The governor who tactically addressed Mr Fayose said that, “the one I am waiting for is Ekiti. I understand that after Ondo, the man has been saying he wants to come to APC. We are saying he should remain in PDP till after the election.”

According to him, “We just came back from Ondo  and we were again recruited yesterday (Wednesday) to go to Rivers again and conduct another election. Our own is to ask for your usual and continued support.

“Before now, some people were looking down on APC, but now people with ambitions for 2019 are withdrawing from the PDP and coming to the APC. We are going to Rivers and we will win the elections there. After there, we are moving to Anambra and that one is a done deal,” the governor statedm

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lalong-fayose-dont-want-apc/.

good reply from lalong. Fayose will be defeated in ekiti state. Apc is reclaiming all the sw states. The best fayose can only do is to wail.

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Gbam. Who wants a thug in the midst of gentlemen?
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:
u see why we hate p.d.p. if p.d.p had given you quality education you would have known by now the reason of the current economy situation

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Progressive01(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Good. Someone should say it loud and clear we dont want him in APC.

Fayose coming out to say "i am notgoing to join APC" when no one asked him remimds me of those days when a longthroat visits a neighbor who's just about to have lunch and goes "i no wan chop" when no one has invited him to the dining table. All he seeks by saying "i no go chop" is an invitation to chop!

Fayose, no one is gonna invite you! Remain where you are with your Longathroat!

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by TippyTop(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:

The way Bubu's INEC work is different from the way Dr Jonathan's INEC worked.
With Bubu's INEC the government of the day wins every election, whether people vote for them or not.
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Qmerit(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:

Funny U.
The same way people voted for Republican/D Trump.
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:

So u can't differentiate between we and will? You nor go school? Shame

2 Likes

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by ojun50(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Candycrusher:

So u can't differentiate between we and will? You nor go school? Shame
thank u oh
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by haffaze777(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2016
higherpower:

keep wondering until u become[b]BOLTON[/b] wanderer!
bad guy
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by bolinxman: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
ACCORDING TO LALONG, “WE JUST CAME BACK FROM ONDO AND WE WERE AGAIN RECRUITED YESTERDAY (WEDNESDAY) TO GO TO RIVERS AGAIN AND CONDUCT ANOTHER ELECTION. OUR OWN IS TO ASK FOR YOUR USUAL AND CONTINUED SUPPORT".
Election in Nigeria is now 'see and buy',APC's election modus operandi has been tested and it was effective. Mimiko started it in Ondo State,but it was taken to another level by APC.Governors and ministers brought money to Ondo state for the election,because of poverty in the land,people voted for what you've got to give .Money did it for the winner.
Where is the change?
Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by tunderay(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
ojun50:
Really? Which party will you recommend for them, is it the tattered umbrella? A party that is in disarray, or which one abeg?

1 Like

Re: Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
hehehehe, obiano are you see what I'm saw?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At / President Buhari Lied About His WAEC Certificate, See Proof!! / Ekiti Guber 2018: APC Governorship Aspirant Poster Floods Ikere-ekiti (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.