Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At (1187 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Ahead of Saturday’s legislative rerun election in Rivers State, the All Progressives Congress has said that it would not fold its hands and allow the Peoples Democratic Party to intimidate its supporters with violence, vowing that it would be an eye for an eye.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/08/rivers-rerun-turns-bloody-apc-directs-members-shoot-shot/

1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Wao!Is this a war or something?The same way their president incited his supporters to soak the baboon with blood.Politics of war if things didn't go their ways.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ:
Ahead of Saturday’s legislative rerun election in Rivers State, the All Progressives Congress has said that it would not fold its hands and allow the Peoples Democratic Party to intimidate its supporters with violence, vowing that it would be an eye for an eye.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/08/rivers-rerun-turns-bloody-apc-directs-members-shoot-shot/
These party leaders inciting their supporters to use violence to achieve their aim have their children living abroad.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by FSBoperator: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Apc vagabonds in power fail to realise they are suppose to ensure security and not promote anarchy.

Even with all federal might at their disposal they are still soliciting for thugs.

God punish all that voted these demons

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by waice6571: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Rivers of stupidity.
Rivers of violence.
Rivers of blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by waice6571: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2016
FSBoperator:
Apc vagabonds in power fail to realise they are suppose to ensure security and not promote anarchy.

Even with all federal might at their disposal they are still soliciting for thugs.

God punish all that voted these demons

PDP also is no saint in this regards.

My amazement is the youths that are willing to die for this blood suking demon.

Imagine, eye for an eye from the mouth of people that are saddled with the responsibility of protecting lives and Property of the citizenry.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Abeymills(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2016
D only language d devil understand apc is violence I urge all good people of rivers state 2 resist fight evil off apc is simply evil
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Maghan37: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Well there comes a time when violence can not be met with peaceful dialogue but with violence & I bliv Rivers as got to dat juncture with d way Wike kills d opposition.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Tokety7: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Good advise. Sane minds knows that this is the only language wike understands. They will only shoot if and only if wike thugs shoot first. I think this is fair enough.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by IVORY2009(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:
Good advise. Sane minds knows that this is the only language wike understands. They will only shoot if and only if wike thugs shoot first. I think this is fair enough.

I hope u hv left PH? For ur own good, after elections!
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Apc always reserves their penchant for violence, everything about apc is animalistic; must their be uneasy calm? I expected that they will learn one or two things from the US election, but is obvious they didn't, and that's why I said their conducts are animalistic.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Tokety7: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

I hope u hv left PH? For ur own good, after elections!

For wettin nah?
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by IVORY2009(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:

For wettin nah?
I still like discussing issues with u here, dats the reason I am asking!
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Tokety7: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

I still like discussing issues with u here, dats the reason I am asking!

Ph is my home. Am going no where.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:

Ph is my home. Am going no where.

is ok... But stay safe and hide under ur bed, wen u here the sound of the shakabukaaa! grin
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Tokety7: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
IVORY2009:

is ok... But stay safe and hide under ur bed, wen u here the sound of the shakabukaaa! grin

Am going out to vote. I refused to be cowed by wikes thugs.
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by IVORY2009(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:
Am going out to vote. I refused to be cowed by wikes thugs.
Both camps have their thugs ooo shocked Amechi' thugs Wike's thugs
Re: Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At by Osyabj: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wike you and your pdp thugs MURDERED over 150 APC supporters in 2015/ Wike you live by Murder and you shall die by MURDER. You shall soon meet your waterloo. MURDERER WIKE watch out

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Warns Buhari: Don’t Waste 2017 Blaming Previous Administration / The Wisest Saying You Have Ever Heard Or Read? / What Put Buhari On This Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.