Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... (2297 Views)

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / MR NAIRALAND 2017;if Your Gf/wife Is Good In Bed She Have Practice For Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Girls are like a pet...they need training to suit ur specifications. They reaction positively to "reward" before doing anything for u...just same way a pet dog does.
For her to av sex with u, u got to give her a reward, for her to do d cleaning uve got to give her a reward.
Also just like a pet, dey can also easily be deceived....cos 90% of them are dumb. I don't subscribe to physical harm...but ure so allowed to emotionally mess up ur gal to ur specifications. Here are d steps in doing dat:
1) Don't ever tell her she's beautiful.
2) UnCloth her like u wanna av sex, hiss den walk up.
3) Call her once a week.
4) Never tell her u love her, show her she doesn't deserve love.
5) Don't allow her touch u during sex.
6) Never introduce her to friends.
7) Invite her on a date and don't show up.
Do all dis and u'll av a gal who looks up to u as a master...her Lord....den wen ure through with her, dump her for some nice guy to pick up and go hunt for anoda "slave gal" to train.
They love it....they usually won't leave u or let u go.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Omoyi fe ya werey sha

1 Like

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by greatnaija01: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2016
YOUR FUTURE HEART BREAK IS CURRENTLY DOING NYSC..... May d gods of Love PUNISH you for this wicked thing you have conceived towards ladies.

3 Likes

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by freesinzu(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
It's actuals true, girls adores guyz who treat them with disdain, the just can't help if.

2 Likes

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
.Dont tell her shes beautiful?.
really?! .

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Smh....

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
greatnaija01:
YOUR FUTURE HEART BREAK IS CURRENTLY DOING NYSC..... May d gods of Love PUNISH you for this wicked thing you have conceived towards ladies.

Na person wey get heart dem dey brk him heart o my broda.

2 Likes

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:
It's actuals true, girls adores guyz who treat them with disdain, the just can't help if.
Take toke for instance, I can bet my last money dat if maje asked toke to forgive him and take him back she will leave dat "nice" guys she's with at d moment and crawl bk to maje.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
.Dont tell her shes beautiful?.
really?! .

Yes bro....a hundred guy tell her everyday. You not telling her will make her wonder y, dere by making her fink abt u daily and will always wanna get u to tell her she's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by freesinzu(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

Take toke for instance, I can bet my last money dat if maje asked toke to forgive him and take him back she will leave dat "nice" guys she's with at d moment and crawl bk to maje.
Probably, they tend to know the difference when they meet nice guys, but some.are cursed.

1 Like

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Splinz(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
If I add my own, thread will collapse.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Omoyi fe ya werey sha
Hmmmmmmmm no words for u swthrt.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
why would you wanna train someone mature . just let them be .don't try n change someone
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:
Girls are like a pet...they need training to suit ur specifications. They reaction positively to "reward" before doing anything for u...just same way a pet dog does.
For her to av sex with u, u got to give her a reward, for her to do d cleaning uve got to give her a reward.
Also just like a pet, dey can also easily be deceived....cos 90% of them are dumb. I don't subscribe to physical harm...but ure so allowed to emotionally mess up ur gal to ur specifications. Here are d steps in doing dat:
3) Call her once a week.
Do all dis and u'll av a gal who looks up to u as a master...her Lord....den wen ure through with her, dump her for some nice guy to pick up and go hunt for anoda "slave gal" to train.

guess uve been dating girls not rea women
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol.. Op who broke ur heart like this?
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Op who broke ur heart like this?
JUST one gal....I sold my land to pay for her msc and den she met a guy and dey married....well she's in d hospital now Thu...she's been preg for 2yrs+ she can't av dat baby till she pays me bk my money....and I'm gonna brk d hrt of 50 gals....am on 12gals at d moment.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Oyenike01(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hehehehe,orisirisi.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oyenike01:
Hehehehe,orisirisi.
Nice pic, did you shave your eyebrows?
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Rone16(f): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm part of the 'Undumb' 10 percent and I'll dump his sorry ass...This is such a lame advice to bring down a ladies self worth to boost yours..I rather you beat me than emotionally abuse me.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op,your head no correct undecided
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Op,your head no correct undecided
Tell me something I don't know.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:
I'm part of the 'Undumb' 10 percent and I'll dump his sorry ass...This is such a lame advice to bring down a ladies self worth to boost yours..I rather you beat me than emotionally abuse me.
I don't beat gals....I 'abuse Deir person, push dem to suicide.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oyenike01:
Hehehehe,orisirisi.
See ur nose like flat screen TV stand....ure part of d dumb gal....y u shave ur brows? To look beautiful rite? Ugly hag!
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Rone16(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

I don't beat gals....I 'abuse Deir person, push dem to suicide.

Even makes you worst that a woman beater...Don't quote me anymore..You're a very evil and wicked person and I don't wish myself or anyone I know to be with someone like you.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by MrCork: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:
3) Call her once a week.

....we're you born in a zoo?...eddddddiot boy! undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Ifakiland(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

Even makes you worst that a woman beater...Don't quote me anymore..You're a very evil and wicked person and I don't wish myself or anyone I know to be with someone like you.
I'll take dat as a compliment...I Wuldnt like to be with u anyway...I don't even know ur ugly ass....now get off my thread.
I don't value u gal....ure slaves to me. Get lost.
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Rone16(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

I'll take dat as a compliment...I Wuldnt like to be with u anyway...I don't even know ur ugly ass....now get off my thread.
I don't value u gal....ure slaves to me. Get lost.

You're mum is the slave not me..You need to be in a psychiatric ward..And it is your soul that is ugly not me
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:

....we're you born in a zoo?...eddddddiot boy! undecided

U actually made sense for once grin

1 Like

Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by babsir(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
That is too much big guy

who's your mother?
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:
Tell me something I don't know.
Lol,so you know grin
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
And this is coming from a man born out of a woman's womb. undecided
Re: How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Control freak undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Has Been God All The Way... / Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Remain Forever Single / My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.