Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (48047 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
selflover:
She should have used cucumber
don't you know that cucumber is now very very expenses?
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nairaland is a forum where you can always get solutions to problems.

For men having challenges with satisfying or pleasing their wives, they can try this tea.

She does not have to divorce her husband.
All she needs to do is to bring back the groove in the bed room by giving her husband a complete dosage of Our Highly Potent Herbal Tea For Men.
Even if the man is having a low libido, the tea will wake his libido up.
It is 100% natural with no side effect.

You can check the revue of the tea here: https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used
do you have tea for increasing ones jt??
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by dammieight(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
when guys dey find hole to enter cheesy

Niggur dey go strike cheesy cheesy

issorait grin

Nigga u mad grin grin
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by pussyAvenger: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
dre11:

http://leadership.ng/news/562212/i-am-not-satisfied-with-food-money-without-sex-housewife-tells-court

i wonder why men pay stupidly for sex. .........girls feelin like bread should see their felloq sister crying for sex
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by saintneo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
dangotesmummy:
no need.shebi she said he's generous she should use his money to buy vibrator
better still Cucumber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by PrettySpicey(f): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
The ridiculous amount of money these magistrates order for children's monthly welfare is baffling.

#6000 for 2 kids? Are we in 2016 or 1996

Mtcheew!
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by almarthins(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
emymeeky:
The female breed of the "Ofonjas" are addicted to sex. Quote me anywhere

Afonja!!!!!!! Some arrogant tribalist used the word so often which make them look so superior to other. For some of you who don't know who afonja is, go back in history you will discover that afonja only rebel again alafin because he wanted power. The Igbo should stop calling yorubas afonjas. Is an insult to the Yoruba's. Among the 12 there was one judas.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Mujtahida: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Men should always satisfy their wives sexually .

This is the first Commandment of marriage with a promise - so that your marriage may last long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by soji1992: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
repogirl:
Chai, someone should introduce this woman to a gspot stimulator. grin

Who needs men for sex these days?
na wa ooo
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by steppin: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
PrettySpicey:
The ridiculous amount of money these magistrates order for children's monthly welfare is baffling.

#6000 for 2 kids? Are we in 2016 or 1996

Mtcheew!
They're being realistic. If you order them to pay more than that, they will end up not paying at all.
In fact, most of them don't even pay the little they're supposed to pay. If the woman takes it to court, the man disappears forever and the woman ends up with nothing.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Every man's worst nightmare is having a wife who does not listen.
Nothing kills a marriage faster.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sammytwain(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
This one dey cry for d thing when I dey beg my girl to take am. Life sha
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Olowo1940: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
God help us to build and renew our homes in terms of sexual starved, inadequate financing, bad relationship after marraige and disagreement within the both parties.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
do you have tea for increasing ones jt??
No, sir.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Gerrard59(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2016
superIQ:
Hey guys, i'm new here and since i can't post these on the needed section cause i'm a newbie, so pardon me if its showing up here. i believe their are guys here who could help out. I need an online job, oh! not that posting trash they do advertise, i need an actual one. I'm a tech guy so any fan out there who could help get a paying job.

https://www.nairaland.com/debbie

She post legit jobs daily. Make your choice.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Funjosh(m): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Funjosh see work o. Come help your landlord wife

You need Jesus. embarassed
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Funjosh:

You need Jesus. embarassed
take her number 08030982626
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by ZUBzero18(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
okay
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Cityguy: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Timolanki:
hmmmm! it could b possible the man is servicing another kitty cat somewhere.

jst saying
You are correct. Most likely and the woman wouldn't dare that else she would be disgraced. What she sought and got is better for her as the !an appeared not to be interested in the marriage as well. Now, she can be approachable customarily by other suitors.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by PrettySpicey(f): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
steppin:

They're being realistic. If you order them to pay more than that, they will end up not paying at all.
In fact, most of them don't even pay the little they're supposed to pay. If the woman takes it to court, the man disappears forever and the woman ends up with nothing.

And how's that not going to happen when we live in a country that only makes laws but can execute none?
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by steppin: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
PrettySpicey:

And how's that not going to happen when we live in a country that only makes laws but can execute none?
Ask your leaders. They're in a better position to answer.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 4:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Timolanki:
hmmmm! it could b possible the man is servicing another kitty cat somewhere.

jst saying

That is possible.
That may be the reason he could stay away from his wife for long.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tips for men:

You can also learn to last longer. Remember all our processes are natural.

* Change positions during love making.

* Give more pre-intimacy to your partner and receive less pre-intimacy.

* Exercise regularly.

* Concentrate on pleasing and satisfying your woman.

* Treat infections properly, if any.

* Breath well when making love, ect.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's not true . At least science does not back this up .

As a woman , her testosterone levels are at their peak since she says she is still young and as she gets older it steadily declines like in every other woman . Her sexual drive tapers as she gets older . Don't expect her to bother about sex when she is in her late 30s or 40s or much later .

You might want to check this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3494482/frustrations-older-nigerian-women-sex-starved
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
bukatyne:

You might want to check this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3494482/frustrations-older-nigerian-women-sex-starved

That means there are few exceptions , very few . Don't get me wrong though - they can desire sex , both the sex drive is not a strong as it were when they were young . Most don't bother at all .
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
CorGier:
Every man's worst nightmare is having a wife who does not listen.
Nothing kills a marriage faster.

True talk.

But, the man should also listen to the woman at times to see if she will make sense. Some men do not really care about their women.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by SHOCK7(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
ireneony:
how come all your stories don't have pictures attached to it. What is the essence of reading a story with a photo.

Your threads are boring

Fact#
Hello irene.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
vodutive:
Women, they are never satisfied, No money it's problem, you have money they create another problem. If you want to live long, don't marry.

Hahahhahahaha!
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
bigandbold:
See me see trouble, na sex come be big deal.
Na big deal to some people oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.