Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle (13226 Views)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / List Of Courses You Must Not Study In Nigeria / University Courses That You Should Not Study - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by superfelix: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
How abt some1 who study Botany in 9ja..... Does tht mean such fellow cnt get a job in 9ja and d Years spent in d uni now a waste?
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by herxix(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Op statisticians are generalist.....we are needed in every aspect of life.....every of this course you mentioned has a professional body I guess

1 Like

Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by HighIQ(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
superfelix:
How abt some1 who study Botany in 9ja..... Does tht mean such fellow cnt get a job in 9ja and d Years spent in d uni now a waste?
ask lalasticlala
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by teamsynergy: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2016
if u understand aw tinx work in Nigeria, u wud agree with op to some extent..... if u study pure or physical science, u gatz hustle hard to make ends meet... generally, opportunities are not datz much for fresh grads in these fields, even for pipu with experience..... if u got lucky, don't generalize, try find out what happened to ur mates ur finished togeda.... we really need to diversify ... Natgeo wild and other wildlife conservation org have base and staff in Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia, SA but not in Nigeria... our zoos self are a joke jst like every other sector... this country needs to wake up......

3 Likes

Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by MobileBlog: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2016
A girl walked out from the clothing store naked, I am so embarrassed to tell why.
According to the witness in Logos, he saw a girl was walking on the street almost naked, and he was shocked even can't believe what he saw.
And then, he saw a woman with weird expression catching up with the girl, and drag her back to a clothing store.
 He was curious and worried at that time, and he didn’t know what to do. So he wandered around the store to see the situation.
He saw the girl leave there with clothes awkwardly soon. He entered the store and asked the shopkeeper about the thing with curiosity.
It was said that the girl answered a phone and someone invited her to get the lucky gift from MBlog. After the shopkeeper sorted out the clothes and turned back, she saw the girl walk out from the store naked. And she also said that when the girl went back to store to put on clothes, the girl also made her see a message with http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec and she can get lucky gift via the click.
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by zicoraads: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Who cares? tongue

I'm doing just fine grin cool

For now wink
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by komonibo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]b like thunder Don fry dis op teeth o [/s]
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
mikool007:
how is it dum, der are some courses dat are close to useless in Nigeria, use ur brain before u comment
Shut up! You are dumber than the blunt edge of a rusted knife. Dumb fuck_
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Uniben4sure: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
I will advise any of my relatives who got admission to study any of the aforementioned courses to go to the polytechnics and study a technical course that is skill-based, or go learn a trade instead.
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by mikool007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Shut up! You are dumber than the blunt edge of a rusted knife. Dumb fuck_
u obviously studied somtng useless don't be angry with ur life, take heart
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
mikool007:
u obviously studied somtng useless don't be angry with ur life, take heart
You have the IQ of a grain of rice. Fück off.
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by mikool007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

You have the IQ of a grain of rice. Fück off.
this just shows how dum you are, "IQ of a grain of rice" hehehe........you have to do better than that to get me rattled

1 Like

Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
mikool007:
this just shows how dum you are, "IQ of a grain of rice" hehehe........you have to do better than that to get me rattled

Dyslexic fûckhead. Atleast learn to type correctly if you want a reply. If you weren't so worthless maybe, just maybe your dad would have exchanged you for a tuber of yam.

Worthless scumbag!
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by mikool007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Dyslexic fûckhead. Atleast learn to type correctly if you want a reply. If you weren't so worthless maybe, just maybe your dad would have exchanged you for a tuber of yam.

Worthless scumbag!

Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by EmmySparky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
OP i support u jare...Nigeria don crash...even law graduates and medical students these days dey hustle job...the country is shutting down
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Iphran6: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
BiggyB242:

I have friends who graduated from sciences they either doing their master or teaching/lecturing in a school. I graduated 2011 so I know what I'm talking about. Okay, tell me where in Nigeria will a microbiologist work, anatomy still feasible (I know of an anatomy graduate who wrote Ecobank Interview with me back in the days), how many companies employ chemistry/ biology/ mathematics graduates. From my experience I had in job application I have never come across where a company or organization needs a maths/chemistry/biology graduates except schools and university these groups(set of graduates) only gets an opportunity in other sectors only when is stated "we need graduates" irrespective of what you have studied. I put to you 70% of the students now in science (physical and medical science) didn't choose that profession it was due ro admission problem probably did not meet cut off point (high cut off)

Mr man do you know there is a department called Quality control in high profile food and drugs company that employs core science graduates?..
You just the learn
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by vaxx: 4:04pm On May 05, 2017
Prectega:
pharmacy, nursing, all engineering courses.... Even masscom, law.
Add to it business adminisration , economics ,computer science. information technology, aviation prigram. the list is not yet exhausted
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
Iphran6:

Mr man do you know there is a department called Quality control in high profile food and drugs company that employs core science graduates?..
You just the learn

Lol... You're the learner. The question you ask yourself is how many are needed compare to the number engineers, bankers, doctors. Wake up bro .
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by oluwashedy: 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
Sammiel:
My Sociology and Anthropology lecturer back then in the University of Benin would be deceiving us that South Africa was requesting for the services of over 800,000 social workers and therefore we should not panic at all because getting a job overseas was certain! I go just squeeze my mouth dey take one kind eye dey look am from my seat, because he himself has refused to leave Nigeria for the so-called foreign social work jobs.
I knew the OP would be bashed by those currently studying or who might have studied one of the courses above. But the truth is that the OP is very correct! Studying those courses doesn't mean you won't get a job but it will be very hard because even the jobs are not there!
Currently studying sociology..... I'm in my 3rd year now
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Sammiel: 1:39am On May 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Currently studying sociology..... I'm in my 3rd year now
In which university? All the best man.
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2017
All of you insulting the op are deluded mehn cheesy

What he said is the truth o
In Nigeria here.

Except you get a 2.1 and then enter bank industry with jaguda, things will be tough with those courses
Re: Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle by oluwashedy: 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
Sammiel:
In which university? All the best man.
Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest Industrial Action By Lecturers (photos) / Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Emily Alemika: First Female Professor Of Law From Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.