Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics (4143 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / Trump And US Diplomatic Mission In Nigeria Silent Over Buhari Call / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra,IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu have recorded another landmark achievement, as the diplomatic mission embarked upon by the leadership caucus permeates the the heart of the European Union Parliament.
In a recent development, a top member of the European Union Parliament, Mrs, Julie Ward (MEP) confirmed meeting some Biafran top officials, led by Mr. Uche Mefor, the Deputy leader of the Indigenous People.
According to her statement, the representative of North West England for the United Kingdom Labour Party, noted that the meeting with IPOB big-wigs is characterised with discussions on how to secure the immediate and safe release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra and Director of Radio Biafra who has been incarcerated by the Nigerian government since October 14, 2015.
She also revealed that one of the major issues discussed is the inceasant violence and extermination being perpetrated against Biafrans by the Nigerian government, as well possible steps to guarantee the freedom of Biafrans from Nigeria.
"V important meeting in European Parliament w/ representatives of Indigenous People of #Biafra #FreedomforKanu #IPOB," the Parliamentarian stated through a statement published on her twitter page.
Continuing, she promised that she "will not stop fighting" to ensure that justice prevails for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans in general.
"Meeting with #IPOB discussed steps to free #NnamdiKanu from prison & end Nigerian gov violence towards Biafrans. We will not stop fighting."
Meanwhile, the Nigerian seat of power are reportedly shocked and in a state of disarray over this latest development.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
As many that gather against Us(BIAFRANS).,they stumble and fell

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Some people seems to have 4gottn NIGERIA is a sovereign state...
If any eediot is goin to think,, some country wud just come and release that miscreant all in the name of world power is absolutely swimming in pool of illusions...
Hes a criminal and he must be dealt with...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
screenshots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by dunkem21(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmn..
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:
If any eediot is goin to think,, some country wud just come release that miscreant all in the name of world power is absolutely swimming in pool of illusions...
tell that to the dullard that Morocco is a sovereign state

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
tell that to the dullard that Morocco is a sovereign state
What has morocco got to do with the fact that,,,, Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal..

He called for the tune and he must dance to it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by timsTNA: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Standing against Hausa domination is criminal to afonjas. That is why even Fayose is regarded as a criminal

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
timsTNA:

Standing against Hausa domination is criminal to afonjas. That is why even Fayose is regarded as a criminal
So because the king of morocco visit Nigeria now,, its now a process of hausa domination...
When it get to that stage,, you wont be the one saying it... because it wud be a fight of people yu had never in ur mind tot of...
So for nw deal with the obvious which is Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal until proven innocent..

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

So because the king of morocco visit Nigeria now,, its now a process of hausa domination...
When it get to that stage,, you wont be the one saying it... because it wud be a fight of people yu had never in ur mind tot of...
So for nw deal with the obvious which is Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal until proven innocent..
se won fi senselessness sie ni?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
se won fi senselessness sie ni?
I dont need to drag insults with you.. This only shows yu lack even a tiny intellect to argue and defend the trash yu wrote up there...
Goodday...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:
[s]Some people seems to have 4gottn NIGERIA is a sovereign state...
If any eediot is goin to think,, some country wud just come and release that miscreant all in the name of world power is absolutely swimming in pool of illusions...
Hes a criminal and he must be dealt with...[/s]

Afonja

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by kingwax7007: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is that true??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

I dont need to drag insults with you.. This only shows yu lack even a tiny intellect to argue and defend the trash yu wrote up there...
Goodday...
aburo you are not making any sense. you claimed that MP Julie is interfering in Nigeria's sovereignty and I reminded you that the Daura President is doing same in Morocco

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by chinanu123(f): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Mr Saint, you can keep him for as long as you want but make sure you don't commit sin in your entire life b'cos if you do,........

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by GreatNegro(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Goodday...

Typical of afonja!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
aburo you are not making any sense. you claimed that MP Julie is interfering in Nigeria's sovereignty and I reminded you that the Daura President is doing same in Morocco
Okay if thats ur analogy egbon azerbaijanbase... Who is the criminal Buhari is trying to release in morocco?
Am waitin for an answer

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

Mr Saint, you can keep him for as long as you want but make sure you don't commit sin in your entire life b'cos if you do,........
Yes we will keep him as long as he still a guilty man....
I might have committed a lot of sin(Let he without a sin cast the 1st stone) ..
.But i dont deliver 8speech
.i dont ask pastors and other tribes be killed and stoned to death..
.i dont call race of people menial and ridiculous names.
.i dont go soliciting for arms to kill my brothers
.i dont call women from my tribe prostitute
.i dont raise my hand after court proceedings just to make me look strong wen i know am dyin inside.
.i dont instigate division wen i knw i cud stay on my own and make it
.i dont sell fake passport of an abstract country just to extort my kinsmen
More comin...
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Okay if thats ur analogy egbon azerbaijanbase... Who is the criminal Buhari is trying to release in morocco?
Am waitin for an answer
which court of law pronounced him Criminal or convicted him? is someone pronounced guilty in the zoo until proved innocent?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
which court of law pronounced him Criminal or convicted him
You havent answered my question.. Unless yu agree with me there is no comparison..
It is open for everybody to see...
If he wasnt a criminal,, wah the heck is he doing in kuje and not in the comfort of his home..
As long as he in prison to me and thousands of people who understand prison is not a home for the innocent but criminals..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by DozieInc(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

You havent answered my question.. Unless yu agree with me there is no comparison..
It is open for everybody to see...
If he wasnt a criminal,, wah the heck is he doing in kuje and not in the comfort of his home..
As long as he in prison to me and thousands of people who understand prison is not a home for the innocent but criminals..
zoo man. I leave you with your senselessness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
Sorry yu sound helpless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Funlordjnr: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:

Afonja

Ipob tout!

See your blodas representing _biafra as usual in indonesia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by WINNERMENTALITY: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good move...wonder why Buhari is calling for peace.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by jidxin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
ve just bin reading ur post bt seriously u aint making sense....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by jidxin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
but seriously u re still a nigerian na

1 Like

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by dreamwords: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Funlordjnr:

Ipob tout!
See your blodas representing _biafra as usual in indonesia!

They cut the wire that supplies light to ur brain with that razor blade they used to scratch ur face, afonja grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Well. . .let's see how this story plays out
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by everozone: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Isrealjones,u called Nnamdi Kalu a criminal bcause he is unlawfully detained in Kuje prison?That Mandela was jailed for 27 years didn't make him a criminal.Can u remember how many times Nigerian courts had ordered the release of 'The Great One' Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
everozone:
Isrealjones,u called Nnamdi Kalu a criminal bcause he is unlawfully detained in Kuje prison?That Mandela was jailed for 27 years didn't make him a criminal.Can u remember how many times Nigerian courts had ordered the release of 'The Great One' Kanu?
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by get2abbey(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun
Why am I banned for saying flatheaad while people saying afonja up and down are still commenting freely. embarassed

Is one of your Mod now partisan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wins Bayelsa East Senatorial Election and Two House of Reps Seat / Just In: Heavy Gunshots At Igboho's House Overnight As Sunday Igboho’s Men Repel / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.