Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Akeredolu,trump And God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu,trump And God (357 Views)

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu,trump And God by animalscientist(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aketi, Donald and God. I never stopped pondering on the relationship between the elections of Trump, Akeredolu and the intervention of God, or rather divine intervention. Nobody gave the two contenders much chance to win the elections in their two respective countries. Trump won because he told his class of electorates, the old white people what they love to hear, and they all trooped out to vote massive for him, despite the fact that even his own party members were not well disposed to his method of campaign. God said yes, and nobody could decree otherwise. Here in Nigeria, and Ondo State in particular, we don't really know what Akeredolu said that appealed to the people that voted for him. But whatever it is, God has ordained that it is his time. The top echelon of APC that is pro Tinubu backed away from him. Even I didn't give him a chance, I called him a serial loser and a political ophan. God laughed at us for our myopicim and lack of the ability to see beyond the immediate. His will came to pass despite that Aketi was ophaned and seemingly abandoned by leading political figures, God didn't forsake him. People should not lose hope, vision and sense of direction in whatever circumstances of life. Things may appear superficially challenging, overwhelmingly daunting and insurmountable, forge ahead. Like Trump and Aketi, God will intervene and level the mountains. Once again, congratulations to Rotimi Akeredolu. I have noticed over the years that once these Rotimis, (a Yoruba generic name for the ogbanjes) do not die again, their team in the spiritual realm always help them? Abi my friends? Look at Rotimi Amechi, Ola Rotimi, rtd Brigadier Oluwole Rotimi, Rotimi Williams, and now, Rotimi Akeredolu. Me too, bring your ears, let me whisper to your ears.... I be one of them ooo, but I never die once, only threatened by those dreadful seven child killer diseases. I survived it all and still moving. Up Rotimis, na una time to arise and shine.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Making Expensive Demands - Pres Buhari Tells Nigerians / "Ise L'oogun Ise" / Gov-rochas Okorocha Seeks Increment In Imo Quota For Police Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.