Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

7 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Happy And Long Lasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Happy And Long Lasting (524 Views)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Happy And Long Lasting by hyman9ja(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Whether people are in their 30, 40, 50 or even 70s ,when ever you come across a happy couple it is not difficult to recognize them, regardless of the race, color, nationality and language this ingredients are always evident in them. It doesn’t matter how long they’ve been together. Whatever the demographics, when you see a happy couple, you just know it!

Below are secrets of a happy and long Lasting Relationship

1. Understand your needs

If you want to have a successful relationship. Understanding both your emotional and physical needs before entering a relationship is very important because you will need to be able to communicate these needs to your significant other. You might already have a clear idea of what you need and want in a relationship, but if you are not sure, you can think about these questions.

· Do you tend to react emotionally?
· Do you find it hard to trust someone?
· Do you find it difficult to express your feelings?

It can be helpful to be aware of these personality traits before you enter a serious relationship

2. Communicate Openly About the Relationship

Research has proven that communication style is more important than commitment levels, personality traits or stress in predicting which couples will stay happy. Healthy couples do not avoid conflict, but know how to keep the lines of communication open and healthy. Happy couples know that the best conversations happen when you put away gadgets like phones, tablets and laptops.

3. Ensure You Eat together

As the saying goes families that eat together, stay together. This fact can never be over emphasized; the supper table is a place for couples and their family members to connect and to receive nourishment – both physical and spiritual. Eating healthy food together at a table will not only encourage good family nutrition, but provides a regular, sacred space for conversation, togetherness and laughter.

4. Spend quality time together.

Shared quality time does not have a substitute and you should not substitute it for anything else. When you make a point of being together, without the distractions of the kids, pets and other interruptions, you will form a bond that will get you through life’s rough spots.

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/12/7-ways-to-keep-your-relationship-happy.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

Follow us:

facebook.com/lovesfactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +2348066824350
PalmChat: LOVE AND LOVE FACTORY

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Happy And Long Lasting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
hello, am Emmanuel, i make nothing less than 100$ a month online, am an undergraduate, i pay virtually all my bills myself. so if you are a student or aspirant, you can benefit from this. just check this page out. it will guide you on how to make 12$ a day doing something fun. that N6,000 if you sell one dollar N500, meanwhile one dollar is 530/$.

(1) (Reply)

Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? / The Bad English Statement In My Childhood / Paulkillerman Wishes U All A Happy Christman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.