Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Story: She Conquer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: She Conquer (296 Views)

[story] She Defiled Me (16+) / 18+ Story:- “she Opened Her Legs And I Balanced Behind Her And Inserted My” / Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: She Conquer by dosbeat: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
EPISODE 1 She has talents but twisted fate. How can she be unfortunate? Only Divine Master knows. Sojourning in the most silent part of the world but been surrounded by the loudest sound ever heard under the sun. She has to keep busy to preserve her sanity but it seems that the lord of lunatics doesn't want her to have a lucid moment at all.
With that kind of beauty which frightened the king of the earth and bewildered the beast of the jungle, Charlene still go to the extent of soiling herself in this peaceful world. She was driving herself to the edge of the grave with such a high gear...

TO BE CONTINUED HERE >>>> http:///2g1ir6P

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Seo/ppc Problems Here. / Story: Whisper In A Dream / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.