Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun (37412 Views)

2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by juman(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2016
We dont have real leaders like obafemi awolowo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by bolinxman: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

Don't mind ppl,something which is so obvious they will still be arguing about it ,as at today in naija national politics ,tinubu has been swept aside but he still retains some level of influence within some south west states,not even all.
It's just a temporary setback.
Tinubu will bounce back,the people trying to humiliate him are nothing outside corridor of power.
2019 is around the corner,the political game they are playing is just too early,misplacement of priority,they focus more on politics than governance.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2016
bolinxman:
It's just a temporary setback.
Tinubu will bounce back,the people trying to humiliate him are nothing outside corridor of power.
2019 is around the corner,the political game they are playing is just too early,misplacement of priority,they focus more on politics than governance.
There is no coming back. This is what will happen,the remaining south west govs will be whipped in line to follow the party and presidency,the choice of successors will likely cause rift between these govs and tinubu,like he has always done he will want to dictate who to succeed them and some of them will kick against it. Now it has been proven that if the fg support you,then you don't need tinubu,already amosun has switched camp to buhari side,what tinubu has remaining now is oyo,osun and Lagos state .ogun,ekiti and ondo are out of his hands . Don't be fooled by fayose support for tinubu now,immediately he is promised no prosecution after his tenure by buhari and efcc ,he will start singing another tune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by PaulIdu: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2016
So because of small victory in Ondo state Buhari boys are already suffering from delusions of grandeur ..it will soon clear

10 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by babyfaceafrica: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Those advising Buhari are on a long tin...this guys are very light substitutes to Tinubu. fayemi ,shittu fashola...people who can't win a local goverment in their respective state..fayemi 16-0 never do you...for an incubent governor that is pathetic....even Oke that went to anew party won his local goverment!!!!...by 2019 una eyes go clear

9 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by patimore: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Tinubu is a great man. He is one of the reasons why some media houses still makes money. Everything about him sells papers that is why they make up news about him everyday. We claim this man has been de mystified, that he is insignificant and inconsequential yet he's making news headlines everyday like he's holding a top political office.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2016
PaulIdu:
So because of small victory in Ondo state Buhari boys are already suffering from delusions of grandeur ..it will soon clear
You still don't get it.
He lost the senate president seat to the atiku faction
He lost the house speakership tussle to the atiku faction
He lost kogi governorship to the atiku faction
He has now lost the ondo governorship within his domain and region to the buhari faction

And yet you cant see clearly the handwriting on the wall?? Politics is all about interests ,all those shouting tinubu tinubu now ,immediately they are given some few hundred million and juicy posts by buhari ,you will see how they will change towards tinubu
Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by PaulIdu: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

You still don't get it.
He has now lost the ondo governorship within his domain and region to the buhari faction

And yet you cant see clearly the handwriting on the wall??
Na wa ooo

You know you are my Nigerian politic prophet and anything you say I must agree with you OOO..

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by ODVanguard: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

You still don't get it.

And yet you cant see clearly the handwriting on the wall??
Na wa ooo

Either you are a poor student of history or your blind hatred for Tinubu has got you all messed up. By 2003 OBJ/PDP had Tinubu encircled as the lone AD governor in the region, yet he was able to deploy uncommon sagacity and strategy in recovering each of those SW states (including Ondo after he went out of his way to assist Mimiko in recovering his mandate).

This same enigma again showed the stuff he is made of when he singlehandedly influenced Buhari's emergence as the APC flagbearer at the presidential primaries. I can understand that such dexterity and game-changing leadership acumen and pedigree has never been experienced in the part of the country you come from, therefore your fatalistic and fantastic projections concerning his political future can be understood and excused.

It's not the first time he's been written off. Your likes said the same and even worse about him after Fayemi (his preferred candidate) lost to Fayose, only for him to shock you all with his biggest victory yet -- the dethronement of a sitting incumbent for the first time in the history of Nigeria's Democratic experiment.

So you see, your likes will come and go, while the institution that is Ashiwaju will remain. That his name is still generating and commanding this much attention even without holding any public office is a clear enough testament to this truism and fact. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

You know you are my Nigerian politic prophet and anything you say I must agree with you OOO..
Egbon mi,I said it since last year that he will be pushed out of apc.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
ODVanguard:

Either you are a poor student of history or your blind hatred for Tinubu has got you all messed up. By 2003 OBJ/PDP had Tinubu encircled as the lone AD governor in the region, yet he was able to deploy uncommon sagacity and strategy in recovering each of those SW states (including Ondo after he went out of his way to assist Mimiko in recovering his mandate).

This same enigma again showed the stuff he is made of when he singlehandedly influenced Buhari's emergence as the APC flagbearer at the presidential primaries. I can understand that such dexterity and game-changing leadership acumen and pedigree has never been experienced in the part of the country you come from, therefore your fatalistic and fantastic projections concerning his political future can be understood and excused.

It's not the first time he's been written off. Your likes said the same and even worse about him after Fayemi (his preferred candidate) lost to Fayose, only for him to shock you all with his biggest victory yet -- the dethronement of a sitting incumbent for the first time in the history of Nigeria's Democratic experiment.

So you see, your likes will come and go, while the institution that is Ashiwaju will remain. That his name is still generating and commanding this much attention even without holding any public office is a clear enough testament to this truism and fact. undecided

No problem ,let him go and form another party. There is no law stopping him. As far as apc national politics is concerned ,he has been sidelined

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by PaulIdu: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

Egbon mi,I said it since last year that he will be pushed out of apc.

I am beginning to believe you are using something other than Sound empirisis and logic to make these very very accurate predictions
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

I am beginning to believe you are using something other than Sound empirisis and logic to make these very very accurate predictions
Bros ,lets just say I have been in the game long enough to know how it is played

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
bolinxman:
They want to turn the Landlord to a tenant,definitely the house will be demolished.
Most of these so called 'Buhari boys' are lightweight politicians with no strong political base.Tinubu should just maintain decorum and see the end of their self destabilization game-plan.
Eye yam laughing at buhari & his boys, e go clear for em eyes come 2019. E go be like sey he take Hypo wash eyes..

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Eye yam laughing at buhari & his boys, e go clear for em eyes come 2019. E go be like sey he take Hypo wash eyes..

Keep deceiving urself.
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

Keep deceiving urself.
2019 will tell bro. Remember ain't a fan of PMB nor Tinubu, eye yam just a nigga saying what's on his mind.. #cheers

3 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by 7lives: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
drmichael17:
At the end of it all,Tinubu will be the last man standing....all through the pages of history it has always been the usurper ending up their rebellion in ignominy.Tinubu is the only governor of the '99 set that has become the most relevant in Nigerian politics today,he didn't get to this position by being cowered by green horns in the game.Now that Buhari is fast losing it I want Tinubu to continue to remain silent about the crisis in APC.....SILENCE IS ONE OF THE MOST POTENT WEAPONS YOU CAN USE TO CONFUSE YOUR DETRACTORS..Lay low for now Tinubu,you will have the last laugh in the end cos Buhari will go back to Daura in 2019

You are very smart, but keep it on the low grin grin grin grin they wont see BAT coming, when he started with PDP at the house of rep everyone including pastor Tunde Bakare called him a bastard.
The beneficiaries of the games he played then are the ones trying to out play him now because they felt they are connected to Abuja grin grin grin grin grin Ko ye won ni, wipe laiku egiri a o gbodo f'awo e se gbedu.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by juman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
All nigerian politicians are useless they represent just their families, they dont represent the masses.

May they be fighting themselves forever.
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by devilson(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
haha Same fayemi that fayose won is his own local government in 2018.
I wonder who is advising buhari.
How would fashola deliver lagos nd shittu deliver oyo state to him.

I laugh in swashi.

but tinubu deserve all he his getting though

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by juman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
devilson:
haha Same fayemi that fayose won is his own local government in 2018.
I wonder who is advising buhari.
How would fashola deliver lagos nd shittu deliver oyo state to him.

I laugh in swashi.

but tinubu deserve all he his getting though

Hmmmm.
Buhari that is not the political godfather of his northwest neither north east nor north central.
But he went very far to south west to be their political godfather.
The man is out of his mind. grin

But both side are extremely useless politicians that dont represent the masses interest.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by sammyj: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
I hope all this power tussle and fight will benefit the masses !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by Mrupeh: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ok
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by folay66(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Where ate we going to
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by chinanu123(f): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by AkinPhysicist: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by IYANGBALI: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who cares? God punish all of una.
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
TINUBU is dead politically..
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
sammyj:
I hope all this power tussle and fight will benefit the masses !!! grin
for where?unless the world wan end be dat.
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

Bros ,lets just say I have been in the game long enough to know how it is played
onatisi, may GOD keep you alive for us
Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by devilson(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
juman:

Hmmmm.
Buhari that is not the political godfather of his northwest neither north east or north central.
But he went very far to south west to be their political godfather.
The man is out of his mind. grin

But both side are extremely useless politicians that dont represent the masses interest.

abokki am not a fan of buhari nor jagaban but I tell u bubu Is fast losing it.tinubu still got lagos,osun nd oyo nd if fayose wins ekiti election under the new platform he his talkin about (likely ad) then it won't take long to get back ogun nd ondo nd apc would be at lost

2 Likes

Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by 4nobody4every1: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
drmichael17:
At the end of it all,Tinubu will be the last man standing....all through the pages of history it has always been the usurper ending up their rebellion in ignominy.Tinubu is the only governor of the '99 set that has become the most relevant in Nigerian politics today,he didn't get to this position by being cowered by green horns in the game.Now that Buhari is fast losing it I want Tinubu to continue to remain silent about the crisis in APC.....SILENCE IS ONE OF THE MOST POTENT WEAPONS YOU CAN USE TO CONFUSE YOUR DETRACTORS..Lay low for now Tinubu,you will have the last laugh in the end cos Buhari will go back to Daura in 2019
l am lying low before l unleash my venom on APC grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State / Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.