Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (27156 Views)

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Airforce1(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Man of the people

God bless you forever sir.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Mcowubaba: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm non-partisan but Goodluck Jonathan should be the best President of Nigeria so far.

Buhari is a TOTAL WASTE AND FAILURE.
AN ETHNIC BIGOTED ILLITERATE..
NIGERIA IS IN A DEEP MESS
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by morbeta(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2016
GEJ, consoler of the defeated.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by tuniski: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

The hate I have for the Ineffectual Buffoon is NOTHING compared to the one you and your ilks have and display towards PMB.

Deal with your loss and stop preaching. grin

Are u living in Aso Rock? If not you need re-fomatting with all the disastrous leadership of buhari alll u can say is ; deal with your loss! This kind of mentality is actually ineffectual!
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:
This ineffectual buffoon and his minions will not cease to amuse me.

You lost election despite known attempts at rigging the outcome. You knew you had no choice else you become another Gbagbo or Samuel Doe. So, you had no choice to concede the election you lost.

Besides, you're not the first person to concede a lost election as a sitting president even in Africa. That honor goes to Aden Abdullahi of Somalia who first conceded in 1967. Many others such as Kenneth Kaunda (1991), Wade of senegal (2012) conceded before the Otuoke useless man too.

grin

You have made the biggest sense on this particular thread. someone lost an election with wide margin and he conceded and Wailers on every corner started praising him. He had no choice but to leave the throne he embezzled to stupor which it's effect is still affecting every citizen till today.
Wailers that are supposed to add Zombies to their name are the ones calling some ppl zombies.

They've been siding every corrupt politician blindly since the inception of their triiibe. Corrupt minds soiling our name everywhere.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by soltry9x: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
U pple re making it sound as if a loser has other option than 2 concede defeat. This man has spent up 2 22years in presidency..even if it is 4yrs...no matter hw Gej has tried, he's an error 2 our nation. He's just busy making mountain out of molehill

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

You lost election despite known attempts at rigging the outcome. You knew you had no choice else you become another Gbagbo or Samuel Doe. So, you had no choice to concede the election you lost.

Besides, you're not the first person to concede a lost election as a sitting president even in Africa. That honor goes to Aden Abdullahi of Somalia who first conceded in 1967. Many others such as Kenneth Kaunda (1991), Wade of senegal (2012) conceded before the Otuoke useless man too.

grin
Would PMB concede defeat like GEJ? the answer is no

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2016
-
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Praktikals(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Agimor:
You can only admonish someone when you've set a standard yourself... Hope Bubu will concede defeat come 2019.
We wont have to.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Coldfeets: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

grin

Don't mind them.

But then, considering the fact that so many of them could best be described as cretins, then it becomes easier to see why they think the IB is a confirmed hero.

Don't forget that in this country, people are actually praised for doing the work they are supposed to or have been paid to do. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by nellyelitz(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2016
I no say anything o

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by paulibling(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

grin

If your life is meaningful you wouldn't have posted this. But if you're a teenager I can excuse your ignorance but a lot of teenagers of now are wiser than this. Ndo ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by buchilino(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

Programmed robot. Dispute the facts I presented or shut up your mouth.

Truth is mine.

HOW IRONIC, BUHARI DOESN'T ACCEPT CRITICISM, IT'S LOOKS LIKE HIS ADMIRERS R FOLLOWING HIS STEPS. ALWAYS ABUSIVE.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by buchilino(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
nellyelitz:
I no say anything o
NO OOO, DAT GUY NA IPOB WEY RELOCATE 2 NORTH. ABEI?.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Who would renounce their man? Go through the comments again and check the names of those who left comment.... #Peace
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by zendy: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
morbeta:
GEJ, consoler of the defeated.

Much better than being champion of the failed.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by nellyelitz(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2016
buchilino:

NO OOO, DAT GUY NA IPOB WEY RELOCATE 2 NORTH. ABEI?.
hunger forces people to speak truth...
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by buchilino(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2016
nellyelitz:
hunger forces people to speak truth...

ABI OOO.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2016
This GEJ m nt understanding u.. ..na only person wey lose u fit commend? undecided...clinton lose u commend, jegede lose u commend, jammah lose u commend.. ...no worry u go soon commend ur wife wen dey throw am for kuje grin
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Okwyjesus(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:
Otuoke useless man too.

grin

How will just call a person of GEJ useless. Maybe you need to check his profile again. Don't come to social media and start behaving like a toddler. Learn to use the right word even in your criticism so that you don't turn to be the USELESS one you try to define.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Brightology2(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

grin

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Segadem:
Governor in some states in Nigeria is bigger than president of some these Africa country

What's your point exactly?... do you need a brain reset? Your comment is off topic.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
[s]
SillyMods:

grin
[/s]

Trash...sadly there is nothing you can do about his legacy, you can only come on Nairaland and rant your life out, waste your data opening any thread that talks about GEJ and spew trash...you love him so much you comment on every thread that talks about GEJ. Hate or Love him, that doesn't change the fact he is a hero to most people worldwide...if you like hang yourself and die of hate, nobody knows you. But if GEJ cough it will be news worldwide, even you too will want to know what happened to him...that's the big difference!
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Plus234(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
[s][/s]

Trash...sadly there is nothing you can do about his legacy, you can only come on Nairaland and rant your life out, waste your data opening any thread that talks about GEJ and spew trash...you love him so much you comment on every thread that talks about GEJ. Hate or Love him, that doesn't change the fact he is a hero to most people worldwide...if you like hang yourself and die of hate, nobody knows you. But if GEJ cough it will be news worldwide, even you too will want to know what happened to him...that's the big difference!

the only legacy he left is STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by deavicky(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2016
As for me GEJ u no try at all. To have left power for Buhari, knowing to well that baba is coming to suffer Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Qualer: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2016
SillyMods:

The hate I have for the Ineffectual Buffoon is NOTHING compared to the one you and your ilks have and display towards PMB.

Deal with your loss and stop preaching. grin

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Qualer: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2016
tuniski:

Are u living in Aso Rock? If not you need re-fomatting with all the disastrous leadership of buhari alll u can say is ; deal with your loss! This kind of mentality is actually ineffectual!

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Plus234:

the only legacy he left is STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

Yet, even a fool knows life was better during his time as President...what have your Hero Buhari offered Nigerians aside hunger?...you should all be ashamed of yourselves, you all that voted this curse on Nigerians.

Was life any better under the self proclaimed 'saint' that claim to be fighting "corruption"?...ask your hero how many corrupt people have gone to jail despite all the noise about fighting corruption to deceive gullible supporters as you.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by dammyllare(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
davtosh:

You have made the biggest sense on this particular thread. someone lost an election with wide margin and he conceded and Wailers on every corner started praising him. He had no choice but to leave the throne he embezzled to stupor which it's effect is still affecting every citizen till today.
Wailers that are supposed to add Zombies to their name are the ones calling some ppl zombies.

They've been siding every corrupt politician blindly since the inception of their triiibe. Corrupt minds soiling our name everywhere.

grin
Most of the people on this platform can't stop surprising me, some questions need to be answered. Truly am not a fan of Gej because his govt was very corrupt but we were living and not surviving as now. What he did by conceding defeat actually got to me because it's a special leadership quality even not found in ORDINARY SUG ELECTIONS IN Nigeria. Considering the news today where elrufai admitted great influx of foreigners through the North whom we can't differiente from true Nigerians is enough reason for GEJ to hold on to power saying the election wasnt free and fair.... I schooled in the north and hundred of thousands of people living and voting there are not Nigerians.. But my question is can such quality be found in buhari after making so many horrendous statements which caused great crisis during his lost elections... If not celebrated for anything let's celebrate him for still making us to have a Nigeria even though people like me a yoruba guy don't want NIGERIA anymore.... May God answer our prayers quickly by separating us as we are living together forcefully

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by Plus234(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Yet, even a fool knows life was better during his time as President...what have your Hero Buhari offered Nigerians aside hunger?...you should all be ashamed of yourselves, you all that voted this curse on Nigerians.

Was life any better under the self proclaimed 'saint' that claim to be fighting "corruption"?...ask your hero how many corrupt people have gone to jail despite all the noise about fighting corruption to deceive gullible supporters as you.

stay there you lazy ass man,get out and fin something useful to do with ur life
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Plus234:

stay there you lazy ass man,get out and fin something useful to do with ur life

You are so blinded and have dilutions thinking all is well in Nigeria at the moment. Visit the nearest market and see the price of food items skyrocketing.

Thank God I have a good job, but that doesn't stop me from speaking out against the oppression and hunger your cursed hero Buhari brought on Nigerians for the record second time in Nigerias history. Your hero Buhari is a curse on Nigerians, how else can you explain how Nigeria witness her second recession ever in her history just under the same man as head of states and now President. Buhari is Synanimus to recession, Buhari is a curse, Buhari is a Tyrant and a self centered bigot that thinks he is the only "saint" in Nigeria.

You better reset your dumb brain to realize this before it is too late.
Re: Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat by alobright17(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Segadem:
Governor in some states in Nigeria is bigger than president of some these Africa country
No matter how fat a goat is in Nigeria it will never be call cow in another country.Goat is Goat and cow is cow.So I don't know the point you're trying to make .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.