Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (27148 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by urchbarbie(f): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Over d news dis evening a newscaster says that AIT received a threat letter on thier assets and staffs in the northern part of the country owing to their involvement with anti GMB movement, saying they have crossed a deadly line.
Hmmmm..............

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by praxisnetworks: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin High Chief seeking more "CONSIDERATION" from GEJ....OK O DEM NO THREATEN CHANNELS OR STV, OK O

btw ftc again ok

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Ikengawo: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
looooooooooooolllll Let these vandals continue to make noise. This is how 'boko haram' bombed the pro pdp newspapers last time.

let them prove their monopoly on violence

53 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by fastguy10: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Show us d letter or keep mute

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Kennywills7(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those dudes don't think with their brains o
they will do it as dey are nt known 4 empty threats, killing of humans mean nothing to dem

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by ola6: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by clevvermind(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
So what are they planning to do? na empty threat jor. they cannot do anything.

22 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Whats your source?

7 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by urchbarbie(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
They wld keep it as proff. When d kasala burst u wld see d letter kiss
fastguy10:
Show us d letter or keep mute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Past due!

What are they doing still in business anyway? This is one channel that should be blocked from homes across nigeria, let them live off their share of the missing trillions.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by urchbarbie(f): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
No source. I heard it on d news. Beyond NL n E poLitical fights acquint urself with listening to newslines on ur Tv or aboki radio
danjumakolo:
Whats your source?

17 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dguyindcorner(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!

you are greatest hypocrite. 30 soldiers monitoring a single person, using military to harass citizens, using soldiers that ought to be in battle field with BH to harass opposition leaders, talking of intimidations.

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dorodee(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
I heard it too... They Just want this power by all means.... if GEJ wins he should get set for another islamist group. .. It's either their way or No way... what a people! !!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by ola6: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

you are greatest hypocrite. 30 soldiers monitoring a single person, using military to harass citizens, using soldiers that ought to be in battle field with BH to harass opposition leaders, talking of intimidations.

Oh really?! What did your Tinubu do to Gani Fawehinmi when the latter sued him? Did Tinubu's thugs not harass Gani physically? Who killed Funsho Williams?

Abegi, soldiers break the drug baroon's legs. Cripple the slowpoke!!!

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dokyOloye: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide,the aspect of soldiers monitoring him shouldn't be an issue.
I personally would like to have a battalion of soldiers following me around in view of d current security situation in d country.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
THE NORTHERNERS ARE INVITING THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA FASTER THAT I EXPECT.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dguyindcorner(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:

Oh really?! What did your Tinubu do to Gani Fawehinmi when the latter sued him? Did Tinubu's thugs not harass Gani physically? Who killed Funsho Williams?

Abegi, soldiers break the drug baroon's legs. Cripple the slowpoke!!!

You killed Funsho Williams.

16 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dguyindcorner(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
masterpower:
THE NORTHERNERS ARE INVITING THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA FASTER THAT I EXPECT.

GEJ is the catalyst of disintegration by his plots to retain to power by all means

21 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by omenka(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by ola6: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

You killed Funsho Williams.

No, I am not Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dguyindcorner(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:

No, I am not Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

I only answered your question.

15 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dguyindcorner(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
kodded:
Soon some paid mofos will say pdp plan with ait to brodcast the news

what an elder sees while sitting a child standing up will not see.

No need of planning with AIT because AIT is PDP.

25 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Ikengawo: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.

28 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Its obvious who owns, sponsors n control bokoharam

Apc and violence

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by double0seven(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Its obvious who owns, sponsors n control bokoharam

Apc and violence

yes, indeed....

.......I guess that's the reason why Bokoharam is busy decimating and displacing voters in Buhari strongholds..... even with a week to the just postponed elections......

...... just in case you're not using yours, we definitely dey use our brains.....

23 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by shizzle11(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:
Absolutely! how i wish we had more sensible and reasonable yorubas like you

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by shizzle11(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
[s]The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition[/s].
Absolute bullocks from a dead brain

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by acidtalk: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
PREDICTIONS FOR 2015

In as much as i tried to avoid doing this, my spirit won't just let me rest. Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015. Please either you believe them or not, just take not and keep in in your record bank.

• Mr President won’t complete his term in office and his deputy will eventually take over from him.

• Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

• Patience Jonathan should pray extremely hard and stay off the wrath of God as a sickness is about to befall her which if not careful will take her life.

• Buhari, Fashola and Ameachi should be extremely careful and keep their secrets amongst them sacred as a fourth “close ally” who they trust will sell them out which will mark an end to their individual political career.

• A former head of state will pass away in 2015 while the same will also happen to at least 2 former and present ministers who served under the Jonathan administration.

• Jonathan’s love for power will eventually ruin him and if not careful will take his life as his kinsmen will be the architect of his down fall.

• One of Nigeria’s richest men today will lose his wife to a life threatening disease she is currently battling.

• Two top and powerful religious leaders will be ridiculed and humiliated because their secrets will be revealed which will prove that they weren’t really sent from God.

• Buhari, Fashola, Jonathan, Ameachi and Fayemi should henceforth desist from eating in public gathering s or amongst people.

• Atiku should forget his plans of ever holding any public office again in Nigeria. He should lay low if he doesn’t want to be eventually disgraced for life.

• Nigerians should be full of prayers for her students so that we don’t get to witness the loss of life of our student on a journey.

• There will be a plane crash which will involve notable Nigerians, most of them will survive but their aids will not be so lucky.

• There will be massive loss and I mean massive loss of jobs in Nigerian between March 2015 till January 2016. Most Nigerian employers and youths should start searching for alternative as this downsizing will affect every single sector of the Nigerian economy.

• Indian and Chinese will eventually take control of the Nigeria economy. This will help in the short term but the end result will lead to“modern day slavery”.

• So many politicians and businessmen will be duped by conmen. This will lead to at least 2 notable businessmen and women committing suicide.

• A Nigerian Bank MD will die while in office and after his demise, it will be discovered he practically ran down the bank financially during his life term.

• A Nigerian women will break a world record which will put Nigeria in the news for a couple of weeks.

NOTE : God Almighty alone has the power to alter or make to pass whatever He so wills.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by searay(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.