Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje (10976 Views)

"Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Limitednow: 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
ABDULLAHI Ganduje, Governor of Kano State on Friday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on emerging security challenges in the state occasioned by increasing influx of Boko Haram insurgents into Falgore forest in the state.

Ganduje was reacting to questions from State House correspondents after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said: “I came to brief Mr. President on the security situation in Kano, especially on the fallout from the North Eastern part of this country in which some of the Boko Haram (insurgents) kidnappers will like to dominate Falgore where they will be operating to other parts of the North Western part of the country.

“So, the security agencies are working very hard and a lot of arrest had been made.

“Investigation is going on.

“We will not allow them to dominate Kano and to make it as a launching pad.

“Certainly, we expect if they are dismantled from the North East part of this country, they will find another location and Kano being an older city, is an attractive place for such elements to come in.”

According to Ganduje, security agencies have apprehended three persons believed to be leaders of the criminal group.

The governor, who is the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress’ Technical Committee on Rivers State by-elections, expressed optimism that all the APC candidates would emerge victorious in the exercise.

He said the APC would ensure a free and fair election in the state.

He said: “We have fresh ideas even though the environment in Rivers is quiet different.

“We are consulting, we are coordinating and this time around, like in Ondo State, we must ensure free and fair election.

“You know in that part of the country, having free and fair election is not normal and we must make it normal this time around.

“We must make sure that there is security so that people can come out and vote and vote the person they like.

“That is our main preoccupation at the moment.

“We are making wider consultations with stakeholders and we believe we will succeed.”

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/boko-haram-relocating-to-kano-ganduje/

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Limitednow: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Whatever ye sow, that's what ye will reap!!!‎

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Luckylife(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2016
And you allowed them ? as the governor what are the steps you are taking to drive them out ?

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by capatainrambo: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2016
and you're telling buhari cheesy
buhari once called bokoharam his brothers. even the dwarf elrufai did
them guys re blood you can't come btw them

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by buharimustlive: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Most of them are from the ancient city of kano.

Ask LAI MOHAMMED.
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by sarrki(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Limitednow:
Whatever ye sow, that's what ye will reap!!!‎

Meaning?

Itumo?

Pasara?

Abi you need to reboot the system first

It's better to shut down the system than to allow

Virus gets in

Morning
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Buharimustdie:
Most of them are from the ancient city of kano.

Ask LAI MOHAMMED.

A brand new hardware and software

Is the only thing that can bring back this system back
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

Meaning?

Itumo?

Pasara?

Virus gets in

Morning

Bokoharam is an offshoot of Radical Sunni Wahhabism. You've never been to the North keep kwayet...

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Bokoharam is an offshoot of Radical Sunni Wahhabism. You've never been to the North keep kwayet...

I was born and brought up in kano precisely

N still live in the north

So pls get your facts my brother

Goodmorning
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by chinanu123(f): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Is it the defeated BOKO HARAM or another new one.

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Limitednow: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
chinanu123:
Is it the defeated BOKO HARAM or another new one.

Good question!

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

I was born and brought up in kano precisely

N still live in the north

So pls get your facts my brother

Goodmorning

I've travelled virtually around all the Northern States in Nigeria... I visited most of my friends in Maidugri and Biu in 2009 where I witnessed the first shootout between BH and NA ..... The northern leaders know the fastest way to end insurgency.

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by sarrki(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Limitednow:

Good question!

The one your hero allowed to thrive

He allowed it to fester

Thanks to the Pmb and NA

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Boko haram gets their support from Kano
Let's say they are returning home

Pls next........... sad

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Ganduje, how did you know that they are bokoharam?
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by sarrki(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2016
abuayman:
Ganduje, how did you know that they are bokoharam?

He's the chief security officer

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

He's the chief security officer

Then he should do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

Meaning?
Itumo?
Pasara?
Virus gets in
Morning
This guy thinks he's a techy because he makes fp often.

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Limitednow: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2016
‎Buhari was reported to have said, war against Boko Haram is war against the north 
See>‎http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

What I am trying to say is, Buhari shares the same ideology with Boko Haram so he can't quench it.

The evil men do lives after them.‎

sarrki:

Meaning?

Itumo?

Pasara?

Virus gets in

Morning

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Limitednow:
‎Buhari was reported to have said, war against Boko Haram is war against the north 
See>‎http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

What I am trying to say is, Buhari shares the same ideology with Boko Haram so he can't quench it.

The evil men do lives after them.‎

Buhary don forget...

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by webo16: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
You too want to start attacking shiites abi
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by HarmonyDee(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Relocating?? Are they using buses or planes..does he know them?
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by candidbabe(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Aburi001: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Luckylife:
And you allowed them ? as the governor what are the steps you are taking to drive them out ?
Nigeria Army should relocate with them too. It's a very simple analysis grin

Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Omeokachie: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2016
They carried their mattress, pots and kerosine stove too?
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by bid4rich(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Why wont they relocate when out of negligence a 1st class graduate dies in your custody.. Na joke Ooo, make una no take me do prayer point o[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by buchilino(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

The one your hero allowed to thrive

He allowed it to fester
Thanks to the Pmb and NA
I WILL INTENSIFY MY PRAYERS 4 U.
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by steppin: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
Better North than South. The Fulani herdsmen are quite a mouthful and we're still dealing with their mess.
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Heeyhun(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
To think that I just refused to collect the nysc redeployment form......They should better not relocate. I'm here in Kano for good
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
grin na their birth place naa, who no no go soon know grin
Re: Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje by TheFreeOne: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Kano has the highest number of almajiris and will make a fertile ground for recruiting terrorists.

The FG should as a matter of urgency deal with it now.

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. / Buhari Presides Over FEC, Swears In New INEC Commissioners

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64